View Poll Results: Which receiver will have the most TD's?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • DT

4 50.00%
  • Sanders

2 25.00%
  • Williams

1 12.50%
  • Allen

0 0%
  • Other (post it, if you have the guts)

1 12.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

just a little update :)

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/pla...ing-touchdowns

mike williams quietly having a pretty decent season. he's tied for 11th in the league in TD receptions including having more receiving TD's than anyone on the chargers or broncos. he still has a shot for double digit TD's this year but it will be difficult getting 3 more TD's in 4 games.

so arapaho, do you still think mike Williams doesn't have the explosiveness to play in the NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    so arapaho, do you still think mike Williams doesn't have the explosiveness to play in the NFL?

dude has 10 TD's now (1 rushing) that is good enough to be tied for 7th in the league

the only reason he doesn't get more targets is because of keenan allen and the way that rivers spreads the ball around. as soon as allen went down vs the chiefs he took over and dominated.

so arapaho, you are still not going to eat your words on this?

hes good at endzone jump balls right

but as far as explosive

he is

54th in receiving yards
    92nd in receptions
    tied for 30th (54) in plays over 40

and thats wit a good qb

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post

but as far as explosive
    https://www.chargers.com/video/best-...ight-vs-chiefs

tell me, how many jump balls do you see in that video? I'll give you a hint, it's the same amount of 18 yard TD runs you see him make.

he is

54th in receiving yards
    92nd in receptions

and thats wit a good qb
    gee, maybe it's because rivers has keenan allen to throw to? who also is notorious for spreading the ball around? mike williams will never be the elite route runner that allen is, few receivers are. as soon as allen went down, mike williams took over and dominated. not just with jump balls in the EZ, either.

but if Williams, who is slow and never faced elite CB coverage, has poor route breaks, drops balls, did I say slow?..will magically dominate nfl corners?...maybe if he lined up against a dwarf like verrette
    just more crow you will never eat. LOL how slow did mike Williams look in the video above?
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-18-2018 at 02:35 PM.

https://www.chargers.com/video/best-...ight-vs-chiefs

tell me, how many jumop balls do you see in that video? Ill give you a hint, its the same amopunt of mike williams 18 yard TD rushing run plays you see him make.

gee, maybe it's because rivers has keenan allen to throw to? who also is notorious for spreading the ball around? mike williams will never be the elite route runner that allen is, few receivers are. as soon as allen went down, mike williams took over and dominated. not just with jump balls in the EZ, either.

just more crow you will never eat. LOL how slow did mike Williams look in the video above?
    and again...the term is explosive...I seen some slow as molasses players score on long runs tat doesn't mean they explosive

again the dude it 54th in receiving yards and you wanna blame it on rivers having allen...weird how tyrell Williams has more yards and he plays with allen

and again...the term is explosive...I seen some slow as molasses players score on long runs tat doesn't mean they explosive

again the dude it 54th in receiving yards and you wanna blame it on rivers having allen...weird how tyrell Williams has more yards and he plays with allen

LOL he has almost identical stats to tyrell williams aside from the TD's, that actually proves my point.

tyrell is a good receiver too but rivers spreads the ball around to everyone, except allen who can't really be guarded consistently by anyone.

mike williams is doing what mike williams does and you tried to say it wouldn't translate to the NFL. but of course here you are spinning it so you don't have to eat your words yet again!

have you ever been wrong arapaho? or have you always been an excuse making spin doctor?

but as far as explosive

he is

54th in receiving yards
    92nd in receptions

and thats wit a good qb
    https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1158407738239512576

watch the video and watch the breakdown film of a "non explosive,too slow, terrible route runner, that is only good at jump balls".

he could become more dangerous than any receiver on our team including allen and henry. you obviously just know how to look up stats, that's where your football knowledge begins and ends.
    Last edited by baphamet; 08-05-2019 at 05:18 PM.

Baphs i gotta give you credit! You called it and Williams delivered

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Baphs i gotta give you credit! You called it and Williams delivered
    not totally yet but as you can see he has the potential to dominate in this league. I predicted last season that he would have the most TD's out of anyone on the chargers or broncos (even though i'm consistently wrong apparently lol)

this year my bolt prediction is he leads the team in TD's and yards, which is saying something because allen and henry are healthy and ready to go.

my other bolt prediction for this year is by the time the season is over allen, williams, and henry will be a top 3 receiving duo in the league at minimum (in terms of total yards and TD's).
    Last edited by baphamet; 08-06-2019 at 03:48 PM.

in other news: isn't it hilarious that arapaho wants no part of this thread now?

that dude literally never mans up and eats his crow.....NEVER.

in other news: isn't it hilarious that arapaho wants no part of this thread now?

that dude literally never mans up and eats his crow.....NEVER.
    the reality, I never noticed this glory hole thread

he is a jump ball receiver, a decent wr...and looks good going up against the opposing teams 3rd cb huh
    but

sorry he is not explosive...Sutton as a rookie had more yards, better YPR, more +20 more +40 yard plays than Williams

the only thing Williams had that Sutton didn't was a qb who could give him the ball near the endzone
    Last edited by arapaho; 08-07-2019 at 03:21 PM.

the reality, I never noticed this glory hole thread

he is a jump ball receiver, a decent wr...and looks good going up against the opposing teams 3rd cb huh
    but

sorry he is not explosive...Sutton as a rookie had more yards, better YPR, more +20 more +40 yard plays than Williams

the only thing Williams had that Sutton didn't was a qb who could give him the ball near the endzone

Fast forward to .31 and insert foot in mouth. Which of course you won’t.

Williams will have more yards and td’s than Sutton and we can have your lame little “leave the forum” bet on that one if you like, all damn day!

Fast forward to .31 and insert foot in mouth. Which of course you won’t.

Williams will have more yards and td’s than Sutton and we can have your lame little “leave the forum” bet on that one if you like, all damn day!
    poor snowflake did the truth hurt your feelings

what I see in your " highlight" is the defense targeting KA and Williams getting 1 on 1 with the 2-3 cb

a jump ball receiver, as rivers simply lobs it up to a point on the field and jumpball mike goes and gets it

sorry that is not "explosive" Antonio brown is explosive, julio jones 1677 rec yards is explosive, Hopkins 1572 is explosive, tyreek hill is explosive

mike Williams 652 yards....is not

poor snowflake did the truth hurt your feelings

what I see in your " highlight" is the defense targeting KA and Williams getting 1 on 1 with the 2-3 cb

a jump ball receiver, as rivers simply lobs it up to a point on the field and jumpball mike goes and gets it

sorry that is not "explosive" Antonio brown is explosive, julio jones 1677 rec yards is explosive, Hopkins 1572 is explosive, tyreek hill is explosive

mike Williams 652 yards....is not

that was against marcus peters but i thought you said he only beats scrubs and is too slow? that safety was not going to get there in time because of that speed man.

he does so much more than just catch jump balls and you know it. how many jump ball catches are even in that breakdown video? 1? that video literally featured several ways that he has made catches and why he's good in several different types of routes and situations.

i'm not saying he is the most explosive guy in the league but for his size? yeah, hes going top be a probowler if he stays healthy and when that happens you will still find an excuse to not eat your crow, it's what you do.
    Last edited by baphamet; 08-09-2019 at 08:43 AM.