Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Wow Croatia recovered from the OG quickly. Good thing since it shouldn't have been a foul anyway.

This game is not accurately portrayed by the score. Croatia has almost dominated, yet trail. And I've made this point many times, refs should not award penalty kicks unless a foul is flagrant. Why? Because a seemingly innocent hand ball is not nearly equal to a 70% plus goal opportunity, which is the penalty kick. Let them play!

Cmon Croatia....you are the better team at the half.

Gotta give France their due, they came back strong in the 2nd half. 4 - 1 is insurmountable....but wait, France's goalie just gave Croatia a glimmer of hope!!

Congrats to France. They are only going to get better with this young talent.

Does Russia not have meteorologists, or maybe just umbrellas??? Other than Putin, all the other dignitaries got soaked in the rain. Good news...… they took it all in stride!

France was my pick on FIFA and ESPNs bracket. Would have been fine with Croatia winning, probably a better story. But France winning and not blowing the hype behind them...I like. Glad Dembele and Umtiti are world cup winners, add to their Barca trophy case. Also glad Pogba is a cup winner. He deserves it.