Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bumped

Bap likes to lie alot ... he knows he said whst I said he did

Because he was downplaying all the bronco injuries in 2008

So he could talk trash about the broncos losing a 3 game lead

He knows whst he said

But like a true hypocrite its fine to flip flop lije the fish he is and overplay his excuses for losing

We all see it

One year he lost becsuse the bolts had the worst special teams in history... never mind the fact rivers blew multiple games with late turnovers

Other years it was a offense not suited for rivers

Then the defense

Then injuries

Its always an excuse

The fact is his injury excuse was BS... he cries about 22 on ir

But over 16 of them were players who would never see the field in any capacity in 2016 or played a backup role like mcluster

Of the starters its no worse then other teams face... good teams overcome bad teams crumble

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Baphs loves talking about the past, well making excuses about the past, but don’t bring up trophies or he will cry him self to sleep.
    All teams have injuries. Eagles lost their Qb, LT, MLB, and didn’t miss a beat.
    Excuses are lies you tell yourself to feel better, the Chargers are trash plain and simple and until they win something (division, conference, Super Bowl) you should be on the Lions or Browns boards they are more in your league.
    But But they “lost scrubs, starters, and pro bowlers”. If not for that they’d win the super bowl every year!

He doesn’t understand why we make fun and then proceeds to say that we are the stupid ones while he’s talking legitimate smack. I always read his post Michael Scott esque post when I need a laugh if anything it keeps me from stressing at work!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    But But they “lost scrubs, starters, and pro bowlers”. If not for that they’d win the super bowl every year!

He doesn’t understand why we make fun and then proceeds to say that we are the stupid ones while he’s talking legitimate smack. I always read his post Michael Scott esque post when I need a laugh if anything it keeps me from stressing at work!
    Yeah he’s a better comedian than a smack talker, but the sad thing is he isn’t trying to be funny lol!!!

Baphs loves talking about the past, well making excuses about the past, but don’t bring up trophies or he will cry him self to sleep.
    All teams have injuries. Eagles lost their Qb, LT, MLB, and didn’t miss a beat.
    Excuses are lies you tell yourself to feel better, the Chargers are trash plain and simple and until they win something (division, conference, Super Bowl) you should be on the Lions or Browns boards they are more in your league.
    show me one team that's endured the same amount of injuries over a 3 year span that the chargers endured between 2014 - 2016. go back as far as you like.

enough talking out of your ass, back your dumb ass smack up or sit down your ass down boy.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    show me one team that's endured the same amount of injuries over a 3 year span that the chargers endured between 2014 - 2016. go back as far as you like.

enough talking out of your ass, back your dumb ass smack up or sit down your ass down boy.
    Wipe your tears and move on little boy! Quit drafting injury prone players!

Someone please think of the injured scrubs...

Who cares how many future waterboys you lost...Your injuries to key players was no worse than any other team. Most of the guys you lost will be asking "would you like fries with that" in a year or two.

So injuries aren't an excuse when it comes to the Broncos, but they are when it comes to the Chargers... got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    So injuries aren't an excuse when it comes to the Broncos, but they are when it comes to the Chargers... got it!
    But Housh, there were SOOO MANY injuries to players who weren't even starters! How can we as Broncos fans expect them to find replacements for such scrubs? I mean, they might have to find a former player who is selling cell phones or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    But Housh, there were SOOO MANY injuries to players who weren't even starters! How can we as Broncos fans expect them to find replacements for such scrubs? I mean, they might have to find a former player who is selling cell phones or something.
    both starting corners, the first 4 RB's, 4 out of the 5 top WR's, all the MLB's gone at some point, both the starter and back up NT.........show me another team that has endured that other than losing their QB.

none of you have a single clue.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    really? so this whole time arapaho has been calling me a whiner for "making the injury excuse" yet he makes an excuse for the cowboys losing one dude? he made the excuse for the broncos losing a bunch of running backs years ago.....they had the injury bug at one position and he made an excuse, try having that injury bug at multiple positions the same year.

what happened last season when the chargers were finally relativity healthy after being decimated for 3 years in a row? everyone is now saying how talented they are all of a sudden, i Wonder why?

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Someone please think of the injured scrubs...

Who cares how many future waterboys you lost...Your injuries to key players was no worse than any other team. Most of the guys you lost will be asking "would you like fries with that" in a year or two.
    show me a team that has endured worse than i just mentioned other than losing their franchise QB. back up your ignorant smack or sit the hell down.

Welcome Back! #85

Yeah he’s a better comedian than a smack talker, but the sad thing is he isn’t trying to be funny lol!!!
    none of you bring anything to the table except whining. as soon as the conversation turns to actual football debate you all tuck your tail and run for the hills or you just troll.

that is donko fan smack 101

Welcome Back! #85

none of you bring anything to the table except whining. as soon as the conversation turns to actual football debate you all tuck your tail and run for the hills or you just troll.

that is donko fan smack 101
    The only whining i hear is you crying about injuries, Elway signing Peyton, how your the most well rounded roster, and how it’s not fair to talk trophy smack.

You are a punching bag Baphs.

show me a team that has endured worse than i just mentioned other than losing their franchise QB. back up your ignorant smack or sit the hell down.
    so you want a list of teams that have had more injuries to players that wont make the team or play in a game

because injuries to starters is no more than other teams face

show me another team with as many excuses for losing as you post