Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    So, is the EA Access or Origin Access thing a good deal? Watched a show where they said EA would put new games on Origin. Pricing was not detailed though.
    I have EA access and just do the year deal for 30 which I think is a great deal. But I don't usually buy all the support games but I play them when they hit the vault which is usually towards the end of the season or championship game.

I think madden hit during the divisional round. So if you play the sport games but don't care too have them atthe beginning of the season it is a great dealor even ifyou buy every sport game digitally as you get a 10 percent discount on your purchases.

Plus the vault is full of so many games from EA including need for speeds battlefield and battlefronts. I'm guessing the origin version should be similar to the EA access on the xbox one.

Plus there is a 10 hour trial you can usually play before the game comes out. Usually 5 days early but it doesn't have new games but when it comes out.
    Last edited by #87Birdman; 06-10-2018 at 10:03 AM.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

I forgot to mention Red Dead Redemption 2. Definitely want to check that game out... Anyone remember a game called Gun for PS2?

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I forgot to mention Red Dead Redemption 2. Definitely want to check that game out... Anyone remember a game called Gun for PS2?
    Gun sounds familiar. Ive been waiting for Red Dead 2 for a long time.

I didn’t see the Xbox conference. Anything big come out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I didn’t see the Xbox conference. Anything big come out of it?
    Going on right now. Started 31 minutes ago

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I realized that when i went to Facebook after I said it. And saw it streaming on their page. But then I got sucked into researching igns bogus rumor that two retailers were going to sell the One X for $350 during the conference. Which apparently was system glitches by both.

Forza Horizon 4 looks solid.

A new Fallout.....

Yawn Bethesda, yawn.....

I have EA access and just do the year deal for 30 which I think is a great deal. But I don't usually buy all the support games but I play them when they hit the vault which is usually towards the end of the season or championship game.

I think madden hit during the divisional round. So if you play the sport games but don't care too have them atthe beginning of the season it is a great dealor even ifyou buy every sport game digitally as you get a 10 percent discount on your purchases.

Plus the vault is full of so many games from EA including need for speeds battlefield and battlefronts. I'm guessing the origin version should be similar to the EA access on the xbox one.

Plus there is a 10 hour trial you can usually play before the game comes out. Usually 5 days early but it doesn't have new games but when it comes out.
    I just watched the XBOX conference, Halo 6, pretty cool. But they mentioned for a lot of games that they will release on the Xbox store and game pass day one. So it looks like that is the new thing. I wonder what this will cost per year. What is the advantage to buying discs if you can play them on the game pass day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    I just watched the XBOX conference, Halo 6, pretty cool. But they mentioned for a lot of games that they will release on the Xbox store and game pass day one. So it looks like that is the new thing. I wonder what this will cost per year. What is the advantage to buying discs if you can play them on the game pass day one.
    Game pass is $10 a month, and is similar to the Netflixof video games. Games usually stick around for a decent amount of time with a big batch that just left after a year in the.

But they said all their exclusives will be hitting it day one and I think it is a solid deal. Gamepass and EA access has really helped out withme not buyingso many video games.

I think gamepassis Microsoft's way to get people more comfortable with digital and awayfrom disc.

Halo infinite (6) I'm guessing it's still a couple years away as it looks like theyare rebuilding the engine. So I would guess gears next year which looks great and halo after that.

And Frey yes forza looks great. The seasons look well done and it's going to make October a busy month.

Dying light 2 looks promising with the choices making an impact. The division 2 looks stunning and if they grow it from how they are finishing up division 1 it should be a great game. But destiny burned me so stil keep my eyeon it though. Lots of great looking games coming inthe next yearand 2019 looks likeit is going to kill my wallet.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

A new Fallout.....

Yawn Bethesda, yawn.....
    They teased Elder Scrolls 6. Though itís probably still a good 18-24 months away.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    They teased Elder Scrolls 6. Though itís probably still a good 18-24 months away.
    I saw that after I posted. It's about time.... How many times did they re-release Skyrim? Lol....
    They are on like the special ultimate classic gold volume master platinum silver standard edition. The short clip look like Hammerfell or High Rock to you?

Skull & Bones looks like a good one....

I saw that after I posted. It's about time.... How many times did they re-release Skyrim? Lol....
    They are on like the special ultimate classic gold volume master platinum silver standard edition. The short clip look like Hammerfell or High Rock to you?
    I think it's High Rock personally.

Solid Snake in Smash Brothers for the Switch...nice. The game looks insanely awesome!!!
    Last edited by Bronco51; 06-12-2018 at 09:26 AM.