Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    One thing has been clear since the stadium was built...the Broncos franchise has put the fans opinion of what the stadium should be called at the very end of their priority list.

People should make a note and next time tax payers are asked to help pay for a stadium....if the name of the stadium is important to tax payers they should negotiate naming in the law that says tax payers will help pay for it because once the owners get the money they will do the very minimum to make fans happy about the name.

Frankly it is just business and in the grand scheme of things fans should probably just get over it if they trust their team's leadership is using the extra money earned to win games.
    Honestly... The only naming I truly passionately care about when it comes to the stadium... Is the name of the city it's in... As long as that's Denver, it's all kosher with me.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    Honestly... The only naming I truly passionately care about when it comes to the stadium... Is the name of the city it's in... As long as that's Denver, it's all kosher with me.
    yea I agree with you

In the past I had a different opinion but I thought about it.

I have always trusted the Broncos use every possible resource they get to win games so over the years I have changed my view on this. If naming the stadium after a corporate sponsor helps us get coaches, helps get new training resources or pay for anything that helps the team win than go for it

I would hope that the new sponsor would keep the stadium orange+blue but if making something red helps our players and coaches get more support I will even accept that.
    Chubb was a great pick imo!

Get the makers of orange crush on the phone and finish this already😁