Broncos Podcasts:

Hey everybody,

It's been a long time since I've logged in and honestly I've missed this forum a lot!

I just wanted to drop by and tell you guys: if you have been looking for podcasts that are Denver Bronco specific that I host the Locked On Broncos podcast for the Locked On Podcast Network. We do a daily Broncos podcast that features Crossover shows with other teams hosts and do a lot of cool stuff for Broncos fans. We do a regular season contest giveaway every single month of the regular season and last year we gave away 3 jerseys. I will be very active in this forum and look forward to interacting with all of you. If you guys want to listen to the Podcast we are on iTunes, Spotify, IHeartRadio, and now Google Podcasts!

Go Broncos!!
    **2018 Adopt A Bronco: Chris Harris Jr*** Twitter: @CodyRoarkNFL

If any of you listen to the show, I admire and appreciate all feedback I get. I try to make the show as fan interactive as possible. We are a daily Broncos Podcast 5 days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyRoarkNFL View Post
    If any of you listen to the show, I admire and appreciate all feedback I get. I try to make the show as fan interactive as possible. We are a daily Broncos Podcast 5 days a week.
    I haven't had a chance to listen to the show, yet. I'll try to get to it soon.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I haven't had a chance to listen to the show, yet. I'll try to get to it soon.
    Thanks Peanut, I would absolutely love your feedback.