Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    5,853

    super stoked for the new season

    not sure when mile high tickets go on sale, since I won't be able to go to a home game this year. However Cardinals are having their presale since 10am this morning. Never get the best seats, but have secured my tickets for the Oct. 18 game as of now... in the end zone, so that'll do. Can never afford the club seats for the AZ games ... don't care, absolutely thrilled that tickets just went on sale, mine are confirmed and the 2018 season will soon be upon us. let's add a fourth to that...

    Anyone else on the boards going to the AZ game Can't wait ...

    Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    15,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    not sure when mile high tickets go on sale, since I won't be able to go to a home game this year. However Cardinals are having their presale since 10am this morning. Never get the best seats, but have secured my tickets for the Oct. 18 game as of now... in the end zone, so that'll do. Can never afford the club seats for the AZ games ... don't care, absolutely thrilled that tickets just went on sale, mine are confirmed and the 2018 season will soon be upon us. let's add a fourth to that...

    Anyone else on the boards going to the AZ game Can't wait ...
    Not the AZ game, but thinking about the preseason Redskin game and regular season Ravens game. I should check out when their presales are.

    Glad you got your tickets. Adds to the excitement of a new season, doesn't it? Hopefully you'll post some pictures for us?
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oh Yea...Right there!
    Posts
    7,315
    I too am looking forward to the season. I chose to watch more football on Saturdays than Sundays this past year and therefore am looking forward to seeing 'Bama go down! Go Dawgs!
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    on the Westside !
    Posts
    118
    Who's going to KC this year ?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    5,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Not the AZ game, but thinking about the preseason Redskin game and regular season Ravens game. I should check out when their presales are.

    Glad you got your tickets. Adds to the excitement of a new season, doesn't it? Hopefully you'll post some pictures for us?
    Sounds like fun, you should check when Redskin or Ravens tickets go on sale. It certainly adds to the excitement of the new season when you get your game tickets. Makes it feel like we're almost there.

    We'll see if I get some decent pictures this time. The Broncos have a preseason here as well, but since their here for the regular season - just going to that one. Seems like it's been awhile since they've been here for the reg season.

    Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    15,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    Sounds like fun, you should check when Redskin or Ravens tickets go on sale. It certainly adds to the excitement of the new season when you get your game tickets. Makes it feel like we're almost there.

    We'll see if I get some decent pictures this time. The Broncos have a preseason here as well, but since their here for the regular season - just going to that one. Seems like it's been awhile since they've been here for the reg season.
    We went to the game last night. It was awesome. Third row, lower section, stood almost the whole game because the people in front wouldn't sit. Felt like a Broncos party. Best seats we've ever had. I could actually see the players faces without binoculars. So I fan-girled and took lots of pictures.

    I talked hubby into this game. We usually take the Metro in but with a train change, we weren't sure if they would be running late enough. We got two great seats, a parking pass, less sun exposure for me, for about the same price as nose-bleeds at the Ravens game.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    5,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    We went to the game last night. It was awesome. Third row, lower section, stood almost the whole game because the people in front wouldn't sit. Felt like a Broncos party. Best seats we've ever had. I could actually see the players faces without binoculars. So I fan-girled and took lots of pictures.

    I talked hubby into this game. We usually take the Metro in but with a train change, we weren't sure if they would be running late enough. We got two great seats, a parking pass, less sun exposure for me, for about the same price as nose-bleeds at the Ravens game.
    Nice! I'm kinda envious that you have both options so close to you there .... where you can catch either one. Sounds like great seats - you should post some pictures!

    Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    15,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    Nice! I'm kinda envious that you have both options so close to you there .... where you can catch either one. Sounds like great seats - you should post some pictures!
    It is nice having two home teams. Except for when it comes to TV time. I would probably get a couple more Broncos games.

    I'm trying something new with pictures. Hopefully this works. Check out my Album through my profile.

    Von tossing the ball to fans during warmups.



    EDIT: It worked! No need for Photobucket or any other site.

    Got lots of pictures of Wolfe. This is the best one.







    I wanted to post one of Elway, but it's not coming through. I'll try again later.
    Last edited by Peanut; 09-06-2018 at 03:51 PM.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    5,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    It is nice having two home teams. Except for when it comes to TV time. I would probably get a couple more Broncos games.

    I'm trying something new with pictures. Hopefully this works. Check out my Album through my profile.

    Von tossing the ball to fans during warmups.



    EDIT: It worked! No need for Photobucket or any other site.

    Got lots of pictures of Wolfe. This is the best one.







    I wanted to post one of Elway, but it's not coming through. I'll try again later.
    We don't usually get Broncos games here, even with only one home team ... so not sure. Love the pics though, Peanut! Meant to comment I while back on this and must've missed it. I'll have to get some tips from you on how you added the pics through your profile! Looks like you were very close up!

    Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •