Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    No kidding! You must have won that deal!!! But yes, I knew that he would have one bad week, week 13!!!

Truth is I should've traded Brady instead of Goff. In Div IV, around the same time, I traded Rodgers and kept Goff. But I did get fair return, and having 2 good QBs is not always the best way to play FF....given you can get starters for one of them.
    Actually i think you won that deal, i gave you adams and Wilson for him, both are balling right now while goff is sliding.....oh well!

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Actually i think you won that deal, i gave you adams and Wilson for him, both are balling right now while goff is sliding.....oh well!
    But one could argue that you got one of the best QBs, better than Wilson in FF....so I would say it was a good deal for both, because Adams was a need of mine, and I have only played Wilson twice.

I say this with all honesty....I prefer to have win win deals, because long term it does me or anyone else little good if we are looking for a singular win, and caring little for our trade partners. My hope is that once we deal, we feel comfortable dealing in future.

My Div IV improvement came after some really interesting deals, but I like to believe that I got what I needed and my partners do so as well.

You got to be kidding me!!! Derek Henry has been absolutely terrible all year and 1st round of the playoffs he goes off!! Man sometimes I really do hate to love this stupid game LOL

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    You got to be kidding me!!! Derek Henry has been absolutely terrible all year and 1st round of the playoffs he goes off!! Man sometimes I really do hate to love this stupid game LOL
    Hubby's opponent (not here, of course) has Henry. On the bench.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Did you start playoffs in another league already?

But he sure did make the "mighty" Jags look like boys against men last night!! The Jags should be ashamed of that performance, and most of this year's play. As I mentioned elsewhere, they are actually in some contention for the #1 QB next year. Might be their best bet!

Did you start playoffs in another league already?

But he sure did make the "mighty" Jags look like boys against men last night!! The Jags should be ashamed of that performance, and most of this year's play. As I mentioned elsewhere, they are actually in some contention for the #1 QB next year. Might be their best bet!
    Yeah, other 2 leagues I'm in ( and general all leagues) start this weekend. I didn't have to go against him in those leagues but it sure was a kick in the pants in this one.

Yeah, other 2 leagues I'm in ( and general all leagues) start this weekend. I didn't have to go against him in those leagues but it sure was a kick in the pants in this one.
    Hey pal....still missing the point (somedays I need extra coffee!!). Do you mean our league started the playoffs, or are you referring to another league when you say "in this one"? Just that, our league has not started yet. BUT even so, being one week before the playoffs also means many teams are jockeying for a spot, so yes, his performance yesterday could be a real win/lose possibility for all leagues! I am quite sure he was benched by many. And if not, there were plenty of huge smile last night!

Then I was thinking of the disappointment with owners who played him, and saw him turn down those first 2 downs late in the game. Hey, every point helps!!

Our current format squeezes the playoff teams to 4, with semifinals on week 15 and the championship game on week 16.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Our current format squeezes the playoff teams to 4, with semifinals on week 15 and the championship game on week 16.
    Can we make a last minute tweek, and maybe add AT LEAST 2 more teams (maybe even 6 or more pending how I do this weekend!)???

Can we make a last minute tweek, and maybe add AT LEAST 2 more teams (maybe 4 or 6 pending how I do this weekend!)???
    It would be interesting if we could have 11 teams in this year's playoffs.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Man I thought I was screwed after Henry went off....thank goodness Denvers D can't cover TEs and Kittle saved my butt LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Trust me, if DS hadn't taken me out last week, you'd be cursing Jared Goff up and down right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Trust me, if DS hadn't taken me out last week, you'd be cursing Jared Goff up and down right now.
    Minus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will lose in my other league, but sat Goff. Could have been an uglier mess!

BTW....I thought I had a shot at beating you, and then some dude named Cooper woke up. Did I not trade him to you??!! Not fair!!!

Minus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will lose in my other league, but sat Goff. Could have been an uglier mess!

BTW....I thought I had a shot at beating you, and then some dude named Cooper woke up. Did I not trade him to you??!! Not fair!!!
    Yeah, I was like, "Fitzgerald's garbage right now...but I'm out so, oh well." Then Cooper goes nuts on you. I think he scored like 5 points last week.

That Cooper/Howard trade, though... I owe you one next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Yeah, I was like, "Fitzgerald's garbage right now...but I'm out so, oh well." Then Cooper goes nuts on you. I think he scored like 5 points last week.

That Cooper/Howard trade, though... I owe you one next year.
    I realized I was out of the playoffs, but I needed a back and had a lot of decent WRs, so I figured why not. Cooper is a hit or miss player, at least he was in Oakland. My gut tells me he will disappear a bit again next year.

But glad to have helped you....but why this week!!!!