Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Yeah this kid is going to a freak his entire career, playing with OBJ I dont know how either one can be stopped
    But worth being bumped to top 2 this year? If it were a keeper.....
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    But worth being bumped to top 2 this year? If it were a keeper.....
    I can easily see OBJ being the #1 receiver by the end of the season. Barkley will be top 5 but I would put Gurley and Zeke ahead for sure. I have some reservations on Bell....

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

I can easily see OBJ being the #1 receiver by the end of the season. Barkley will be top 5 but I would put Gurley and Zeke ahead for sure. I have some reservations on Bell....
    I agree fully; Gurley, Zeke, with reservations on Bell.

Keep up the info guys! I've never been in a league where this is shared with fellow competitors. Then again, some of it might end up being "bait".

But I luv me some injury reports!!!

Alshon Jeffery possibly out the 1st 6 games......

Alshon Jeffery possibly out the 1st 6 games......
    When one man's value drops, at least one other man's increases.

Dude... watching some of ESPN's 29 hours of fantasy has given me some thoughts on various players.

Hmmm..... if Ben starts getting the concussions in training camp, can he make it through the season? Calling Bell!!! Bell, you're needed to bail out the backup again...

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Hmmm..... if Ben starts getting the concussions in training camp, can he make it through the season? Calling Bell!!! Bell, you're needed to bail out the backup again...
    Bell and Ben are interlocked. Ben hands him the ball, hands him the ball, passes him the ball....repeat 2 or 3 times....throws to AB....repeat in entirety! (later in games, if close, throw a few more to AB)

I was hoping by now Iíd have a good idea of who I want for my first pick but I have absolutely no clue. I feel like Iím the in between zone for RBs.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I was hoping by now I’d have a good idea of who I want for my first pick but I have absolutely no clue. I feel like I’m the in between zone for RBs.
    You're 11 right? I'd take one of the big 4 wide outs, and grab the best RB at 14. WR/WR is risky as hell in a standard league, but if another one of the big 4 is there...

Then again, like you said, it's right at the edge of the top tier of RBs. Maybe one of them slide to you at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    You're 11 right? I'd take one of the big 4 wide outs, and grab the best RB at 14. WR/WR is risky as hell in a standard league, but if another one of the big 4 is there...

Then again, like you said, it's right at the edge of the top tier of RBs. Maybe one of them slide to you at 11.
    Iím at 6, the big 4 RBs will be gone. Then thereís just a blob of guys around the same level. I have a better idea of who I want with my 2nd round pick lol

I’m at 6, the big 4 RBs will be gone. Then there’s just a blob of guys around the same level. I have a better idea of who I want with my 2nd round pick lol
    I'm in the same dilemma, I'm at 8 and not sure if I want to go after one of the bigger WRs or take the 2nd level RBs that will be there.

Iím at 6, the big 4 RBs will be gone. Then thereís just a blob of guys around the same level. I have a better idea of who I want with my 2nd round pick lol
    Shoot. lol. My bad. I'm still working out who's who. You never know, AB might fall.

I love our new league! So much talk going on, even about who to take. I find that much more fun. Again, if you get the right folks together, you have a good shot at success.

As we dialogued a bit, some of it with Rod, I like to believe we can add another group next year, and have a 2 division league....employing move ups and downs as in other successful leagues. Getting ahead of myself...maybe. Do I see a chance for it to happen....definitely!

Could not be happier with the way this has worked out......provided I draft well.