Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    1) Rod
    2) Can
    3) Spice
    4) JvDub95
    5) johntbronco
    6) dipablo

We're halfway there. I've invited more people, waiting for their replies.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Iím interested but Iím a day ahead of most if not all of you so the 26th or 2nd wouldnít be a good date for me

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Iím interested but Iím a day ahead of most if not all of you so the 26th or 2nd wouldnít be a good date for me
    So you going to beat me in 2 leagues???!!!

Wouldn't it be weird playing each other twice the same week!

I'm in. send me the info plz.

I'll join too

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

1) Rod
    2) Can
    3) Spice
    4) JvDub95
    5) johntbronco
    6) dipablo
    7) diesel51
    8) beastlyskronk
    9) broncos SB2010
    10) MarkB

Only 2 spots left.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I’m interested but I’m a day ahead of most if not all of you so the 26th or 2nd wouldn’t be a good date for me
    Which dates would work for you?
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    1) Rod
    2) Can
    3) Spice
    4) JvDub95
    5) johntbronco
    6) dipablo
    7) diesel51
    8) beastlyskronk
    9) broncos SB2010
    10) MarkB

Only 2 spots left.

Which dates would work for you?
    no need for 2 more. They would just be wasting their time since I joined

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    no need for 2 more. They would just be wasting their time since I joined
    I guess "Smackdown" league definitely fits!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I guess "Smackdown" league definitely fits!!

hahaha.....

Ok. 3 of the invited members have not joined the league yet. Let me know if you're on the list and wasn't able to join the league.

We have to see which draft date is good for beastlyskronk and it works for the other players.

League rules: the scoring system is the standard one. When I created the league, I made the following adjustments to the settings [they are all experimental, nothing official]:

. 5 bench slots, +1 reserve slot to stash an injured player [standard setting has 6 bench slots]
    . Standings tiebreaker: Points For, to reward the most consistent team with higher scoring [standard tiebreaker is head-to-head record]
    . flex slot includes RB, WR and TE, so you might play with 2 TEs if needed [standard setting allows only RB and WR as the flex]

Let me know what you think.

Ok. 3 of the invited members have not joined the league yet. Let me know if you're on the list and wasn't able to join the league.

We have to see which draft date is good for beastlyskronk and it works for the other players.

League rules: the scoring system is the standard one. When I created the league, I made the following adjustments to the settings [they are all experimental, nothing official]:

. 5 bench slots, +1 reserve slot to stash an injured player [standard setting has 6 bench slots]
    . Standings tiebreaker: Points For, to reward the most consistent team with higher scoring [standard tiebreaker is head-to-head record]
    . flex slot includes RB, WR and TE, so you might play with 2 TEs if needed [standard setting allows only RB and WR as the flex]

Like the settings! My friend was telling me how he could hold onto an injured star without penalty, which I thought was a great setting! So hard to determine what to do when a star gets injured and you do not have enough info about their return date.

Also like the ability to play 2 TEs, although I never seem to have one really good one!!

Tie breaker is fine.

As for the draft date.....I will try to twist arms a little and push for a reschedule date that is closer to the start of the season than the previous week. Again, the closer the better re: potential injuries in preseason. But otherwise I can be very flexible. I do not work much!

I joined

is it an online live draft? It says offline but that may be due to it not being confirmed date yet. If it's online...what is the format...snake?

I'd join if it's an online draft and I could preset a draft order. My schedule's not exactly offline draft friendly, unless you were planning on having it at 3am.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I joined

is it an online live draft? It says offline but that may be due to it not being confirmed date yet. If it's online...what is the format...snake?
    Yes, it will be an online draft, snake format. Draft date is not set yet, it might have to be during the week between September 3-5.

I am planning to have 1 keeper per owner, considering that I hope most of us stay for the 2019 season. Also, we can even think about doing the 2019 draft order like the real NFL draft, with the worst team picking first and the champ picking last, with the 1 keeper and snake format.

Yes, it will be an online draft, snake format. Draft date is not set yet, it might have to be during the week between September 3-5.

I am planning to have 1 keeper per owner, considering that I hope most of us stay for the 2019 season. Also, we can even think about doing the 2019 draft order like the real NFL draft, with the worst team picking first and the champ picking last, with the 1 keeper and snake format.
    what kind of time frame for the draft? after 6pm colorado time works best for me but I can rank and do an autodraft if needed.