Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Mean machine here....I just now checked how we were doing, bummer deal about Gordon. I wasnt aware he had any issue either, was it something he did in wormups?
    He tweaked his hamstring in Friday's practice. I would say, "go get Ekeler in case it lingers". But, he's already owned. Don't worry. I signed him in DIII, and he sucked anyway. He gives you more points with 10 touches than he does with 20.
    Last edited by Spice 1; 10-21-2018 at 05:20 PM.

And I didn't fill my roster so.... a STUPID loss!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

And now LeíVeon Bell watch begins for me

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    And now Le’Veon Bell watch begins for me
    Tell me about it.....I've been on watch since I traded for him in my other league......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. Luckily, one of the players I traded for him was Devonta Freeman. Crazy stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Tell me about it.....I've been on watch since I traded for him in my other league......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. Luckily, one of the players I traded for him was Devonta Freeman. Crazy stuff!
    I hope itís soon, itíll be nice to have Kamara, Bell, and either Chubb or Cook when he comes back. If Mostert runs away with this job while Breida is banged up I might throw someone else up for a trade to get another WR.

I hope it’s soon, it’ll be nice to have Kamara, Bell, and either Chubb or Cook when he comes back. If Mostert runs away with this job while Breida is banged up I might throw someone else up for a trade to get another WR.
    Good job grabbing Mostert, BTW. I shoulda picked him up, but I was distracted by the receiverpocalypse I'm currently dealing with. Whether or not they split carries with Morris, Mostert is going to get the ball thrown to him a lot. Breida didn't practice yesterday, and Shanny would probably be stupid to run him out there again like last week. Breida is a guy Shanny has always been high on, though. When he's healthy it might be Breida with Mostert taking Morris' role completely. If Breida don't go, I would play Mostert this week over most RBs.

BTW: I'm open to trading Trey Burton to anyone who needs TE help. I'm looking to get right at receiver primarily, but wouldn't be against a shakeup at RB. I already tried trading for the backup QB I wanted, so that one's out.

Yeah I was surprised Mostert made it through waivers, I was tempted to drop OJ Howard and put myself in a real precarious position at TE during Ertz bye week. I actually had tried to get Fournette but fortunately I wasnít able to. Mostert hasnít put up huge fantasy points yet but his YPC numbers have been good and heís got a great matchup against the Cards who have been allowing an absurd number of points to RBs. Plus Shannahan gets good numbers out of every RB, guess that runs in the bloodline lol

Yeah I was surprised Mostert made it through waivers, I was tempted to drop OJ Howard and put myself in a real precarious position at TE during Ertz bye week. I actually had tried to get Fournette but fortunately I wasnít able to. Mostert hasnít put up huge fantasy points yet but his YPC numbers have been good and heís got a great matchup against the Cards who have been allowing an absurd number of points to RBs. Plus Shannahan gets good numbers out of every RB, guess that runs in the bloodline lol
    Yeah, Arizona gets run on over 30 times a game. It's green light city.

I was intent on not falling for the Devante Parker hype for yet another season. Yet I picked him up due to the Dolphins injury situation at WR and halfway through this game I feel myself falling for it again

I was intent on not falling for the Devante Parker hype for yet another season. Yet I picked him up due to the Dolphins injury situation at WR and halfway through this game I feel myself falling for it again
    You just got a 46-yard catch in the most bizarre way.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

20 point bench grenade from Kenyan last night. He's so hard to project. He has the potential to be a poor man's Alvin Kamara, but I can't trust him. I get why Gase doesn't trust him, because he tries to bounce everything, and he's not a great pass blocker. The only time Miami's offense looks dangerous is when he's on the field though. Gase needs to do us both a favor, and give him more reps.

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    You just got a 46-yard catch in the most bizarre way.
    It was "headed" to him!

Hey gang...sorry for asking for trades, but it is one of the most exciting parts of FF, in my books. Soooo...I have a good stable of WRs and am curious if anyone wants to trade a decent RB for one of them.

I dropped Miami's defense for Kansas City after their stinker at Detroit. I figure that will work well for me today.

Iím gonna regret not picking up the Panthers or Redskins defense this week