Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I knew Rod was the right dude to be Commish. In two days we are very close to confirmation of a 12 person league, plus we have a draft date and rules. Just want to say how much I am looking forward to playing in this league!!

And very happy with the group that have come forward!! Unfortunately they are probably going to make me work extra hard to get some wins.

Small favour....check in from time to time to make sure you have provided Rod with whatever he needs!

I sent him a list of players that I want reserved for my team only. Should I send that out to everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I sent him a list of players that I want reserved for my team only. Should I send that out to everyone?
    Are you saying we can't have any of them?

Last edited by CanDB; 07-27-2018 at 07:02 PM.

I signed up, maybe Ill get around to actually changing my team name to something creative in this league lol

You should absolutely send me a copy of that.

Alright, beastlyskronk is in, only 2 players left.

I have a pretty good idea of a player broncos SB2010 might be targeting, and this player has the letter "A" in his name.

EDIT: johntbronco has confirmed he's going to join the league.
    Last edited by -Rod-; 07-27-2018 at 07:52 PM.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

I knew Rod was the right dude to be Commish. In two days we are very close to confirmation of a 12 person league, plus we have a draft date and rules. Just want to say how much I am looking forward to playing in this league!!

And very happy with the group that have come forward!! Unfortunately they are probably going to make me work extra hard to get some wins.

Small favour....check in from time to time to make sure you have provided Rod with whatever he needs!

Don't feel bad, it won't just be you that will have a hard time beating me

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    You should absolutely send me a copy of that.
    I'll get right on that...hahahahaha

Are you saying we can't have any of them?

that's ok isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Alright, beastlyskronk is in, only 2 players left.

I have a pretty good idea of a player broncos SB2010 might be targeting, and this player has the letter "A" in his name.

EDIT: johntbronco has confirmed he's going to join the league.
    I'll give you a clue.....

some of them have vowels and a few consonants in their names

I'll give you a clue.....

some of them have vowels and a few consonants in their names
    That sucks....same players I want!!!

I am going to provide you folks with some really strong tips, especially if you select before me.

1) It is very, very (I said it twice, so it must be true) likely that DeMarco Murray will have a rethink and return to The NFL, with a mission. To be the #1 RB in the league. Keep that one close to your vest on draft day!
    special instruction: because Murray's name might not be listed on draft day, you will select the last RB on the list, because that's how The NFL site processes returnees of his stature. They replace the last player on the list. (So much info I give you folks for free!!)
    2) The rumours are strong that LeVeon Bell will not play football this season, and therefore The Steelers will rely on Stevan Ridley (not Conner or Toussaint as some misinformed folks believe). GO ALL IN on the experienced Ridley!!! Expect him to even surpass Bell's performance.
    3) This is a bonus tip....it is believed (by some) that Janikowski had a leg operation in the offseason, and is now able to kick the ball 100+ yards, and always straight!!! He will now be the first kicker to be in reach on every possession! Don't pass him up, and don't forget to thank me!!!
    4) Tom Brady is not happy with his receiving corp, so yes, he has pretty much talked Terrell Owens to be his go to guy!! Think out of the box...Brady needs help, Owens believes this will not only prove his greatness but possibly enact a little known rule for The HoF vote, which will effectively cause the previous ones to become obsolete....and yes, he will get in on the first ballot after all!! And BB loves it, because Owens will play for CFL money.

note: see above re: how to select DeMarco Murray. Same process for TO, except use last WR listed

That's the first batch gang. Top 4 picks of this year's draft. Grab them if you are so privileged. You can thank me now or thank me later. Stay tuned, there may be other huge tips in the making! Or just trust me on draft day, and allow me to select your players. I know, "why are you so kind Can?"

I didn't read the whole thread but I want in gimme gimme gimme how do I get in?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I didn't read the whole thread but I want in gimme gimme gimme how do I get in?
    I've sent you a PM with the info.

EDIT: It looks like your PM inbox is full. "DevilSpawn has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
    Last edited by -Rod-; 07-28-2018 at 08:47 PM.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    I've sent you a PM with the info.

EDIT: It looks like your PM inbox is full. "DevilSpawn has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
    Oh that makes sense, I PM myself everyday to tell me that I'm beautiful no matter what everyone else thinks.

Try it now.

Thanks! I'm in. I'm currently Papa John's All-Black Cast but I may change it later on after I stop laughing.