Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Training Camp 2018

I for one cannot wait for Training Camp to Start ! Go Broncos!!

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    I for one cannot wait for Training Camp to Start ! Go Broncos!!
    But wait you shall

3. More. Annoying. Days.

For those in the area or wanting to follow online, etc., here is the Training Camp Schedule

Broncos training camp schedule
    Dates and times subject to change

Day Date Time
    Saturday July 28 9:30 a.m. to noon
    Sunday July 29 9:30 a.m. to noon
    Monday July 30 9:30 a.m. to noon
    Tuesday July 31 9:30 a.m. to noon
    Wednesday Aug. 1 9:30 a.m. to noon
    Friday Aug. 3 9:30 a.m. to noon
    Saturday Aug. 4 9:30 a.m. to noon
    Sunday Aug. 5 9:30 a.m. to noon
    Tuesday Aug. 7 9:30 a.m. to noon
    Wednesday Aug. 8 9:30 a.m. to noon
    Thursday Aug. 9 9:30 a.m. to noon
    Tuesday Aug. 14 9:30 a.m. to noon
    Wednesday Aug. 15 9:30 a.m. to noon
    https://www.denverpost.com/2018/06/2...camp-schedule/
    For the second consecutive year, Broncos fans will also have the option to purchase food at a variety of food trucks, which will be parked on the west side of the Pat Bowlen Fieldhouse.

Each of the practices, which are free to attend and open to the public, will occur from 9:30 a.m. to noon.

Gates will open at 8 a.m., and fans may begin to park at 7 a.m.
    https://www.denverbroncos.com/nfl/trainingcamp/

Ty Rastic for the Info! Yes LOL I shall wait 3 More Long Days UGH

The awesome thing is I live right across the street from where the Broncos practice off of blackhawk and Broncos parkway so I'll be walking a ton to these practices.

I'm looking forward to this training camp because of all the position battles that will be taking place. RB, TE, slot WR, RG, backup QB, slot CB, etc. Going to be one very important training camp that really tells us more about this team.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Mmm food trucks.

Out of curiosity how is it that teams start training camp at different times?

Less worried about qb and more worried about o line. Musgrave was pretty evasive on the time frame for leary and veldeers return by saying late summer. Isnt it july 20 something or other today? When is late summer lol?

Pretty excited to see everything honestly.
    Glen Haven Fire

Where do you guys go for good training camp info these days? What's ironic in this day and age of fast and quick information, it seems like getting quality info from a media outlet is a thing of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by sendacash View Post
    Where do you guys go for good training camp info these days? What's ironic in this day and age of fast and quick information, it seems like getting quality info from a media outlet is a thing of the past.
    In the past forum posts and Bronco TV on the main page was my best source of info as a out of state fan.

Bronco TV is just an amazing resource for a Bronco fan and has been for years.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Mmm food trucks.

Out of curiosity how is it that teams start training camp at different times?

Less worried about qb and more worried about o line. Musgrave was pretty evasive on the time frame for leary and veldeers return by saying late summer. Isnt it july 20 something or other today? When is late summer lol?

Pretty excited to see everything honestly.
    To answer the question about start dates for camp, first practice is always two weeks exactly before the first preseason game that team plays.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Check out the twitter accounts of Cecil Lammey and Andrew Mason. They're pretty good sources.

https://twitter.com/CecilLammey?ref_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

https://twitter.com/masedenver?lang=...ang=en&lang=en

Here is to a productive and healthy training camp !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    Here is to a productive and healthy training camp !!!!
    for sure, please.....no injuries

I want to see Freeman walk out of this training camp head and shoulders the best RB on the field and be given the starting job. I want to see Sua Cravens all over the field and making plays. If he can be that neutralizer that he was traded for this defense can be something special. I want to see Josey Jewel a starter by the end too, I'm not the biggest fan of Davis. I think he is more of a liability than a contributor, but that's just me. And......most importantly.......I want to see Case jell with all the offensive players and be a game changer and not just another game manager.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    In the past forum posts and Bronco TV on the main page was my best source of info as a out of state fan.

Bronco TV is just an amazing resource for a Bronco fan and has been for years.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/
    Also if you have a ROKU, there's BroncosTV app. It's basically all the vids from the site, but on your TV
    #swapping

Hi Folks, lifelong Bronco fan from Washington state here.....my wife and I just moved to the area and will have the opportunity to watch a practice. Any tips for making it an enjoyble day? Should we plan on getting there early to get a good spot? Would it be worth it to go on a Monday vs Saturday? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Welcome to colorado and the forums!

Going to a practice does sound fun no matter what allen iverson says
    Glen Haven Fire