Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hahaha When troll is life and you canít handle truth or having your feelings hurt you resort to name calling, Then you get infracted by the staff and place the person that kicked your arse & got under your skin on ignore!!!

Way to go when troll is life! 😂😂😂

Go Broncos! Go Case Keenum/Emmanuel Sanders/Courtland Sutton connection. If you live in Denver but havenít been to camp, I urge you to go you will not be dissatisfied. Sutton is the high flyer we havenít had since rod smith!

Bradley Roby held his face mask, punched him in the stomach all the while Sutton ignored the pros physical beat down and leaped for what looked like was an 80 yard pass or better.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-04-2018 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    definitely agree with that.

dumb ass chiefs fans don't know what they have....their team was trash for how long before he got there?
    They won the division in 2010. Which I believe was one of the years that the Chargers were "the most talented roster in the NFL" only for them to not live up to expectations once again. Number 1 offense and number 1 defense that year, missed the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hahaha When troll is life and you canít handle truth or having your feelings hurt you resort to name calling, Then you get infracted by the staff and place the person that kicked your arse & got under your skin on ignore!!!

Way to go when troll is life! ������
    What in the universe are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Where is this trade talk? By talk I mean phones ringing and offers being made. List some of those offers that are floating around. The serious ones, not those on Bleecher Report or your local twitter fan or articles that start with the word 'maybe'. As for Gruden making the comment, it's the truth. The defense needs work, plain and simple.

You're still stuck on that 1998 line? Do some research on why he said it. It wasn't about a 1998 playbook or the Broncos winning the Super Bowl.

Along with trading for Martavis Bryant and Ryan Switzer. He didn't just get old wide receivers but it does tie in to the 1998 line. And speaking of Jordy, Aaron Rodgers was not happy that Jordy was let go. Maybe because the 5+ games that played together last year robbed Nelson of a 4th stellar year in a row. Now Carr isn't Rodgers by any stretch but he's also not Brett Hundley. As for opinions on Jordy, I'll trust the one of a Hall of Fame QB over everyone else.

Maybe we would've signed CJ Anderson coming off over 1000 yards but the Broncos were slow on the trigger. Doug Martin is one of several backups. Being good for 2 of 6 seasons is like saying a starting QB has been good in 1 of 6 seasons. But at least it was most recent, right?

Marshawn Lynch was tied with Dion Lewis for most rushing yards in the second half of the 2017 season. And over those final 8 games, Lynch averaged 4.6 yards per rush five touchdowns. Lynch also forced 50 missed tackles in 2017, the sixth-best mark of any running back in the league.

Define broken down.

As opposed to a non-blocking tight end?

Given that Gruden is an offensive coach, I would expect him to make moves for the offense. But he made a lot of moves on both sides of the ball.

Marcus Gilchrist right? Oh you meant Reggie Nelson. Yet another incomplete report on the roster moves.
    The PFT article about the trade was an opinion piece, I missed that initially, so I retract that they're actively trying to trade him. But when the HC (who is controlling the roster) has not talked to him since he got the job, and has suggested that Mack isn't a difference maker, that does bring up questions about whether he's available?

The 98 line was stupid and relevant because players are completely different today. Most of the players in the NFL have never experienced two a day practices in training camp. Many have never experienced having full contact in practice several times each week. Many were toddlers back in 1998. You can't create the same things that happened back then, it's a different time. And systems on both O and D are completely different. It's a different game. Him showing film from the 70's just shows he doesn't have any idea what's going on in today's game.

The Raiders believe that a Bryant suspension is imminent. Although the league says he's fine right now, it's not good when the team thinks it's going to happen. That would wipe out his season. And Ryan Switzer is a punt returner (and a good one) who won't help much on offense.

Anderson (who I've been openly critical of) is better than Martin. Why add a 29 year old to back up a 32 year old? That's not a great backfield there. And I say that openly saying that Denver's doesn't look great either.

Check Lynch's game logs, he was not very good last year. Getting marginally better in the second half of the season doesn't make you good. But he did have a game where he averaged 8.7 YPC, of course that was on 7 carries, but why mention that right? He only carried more that 20 times twice on the season. When you sign a back to be the guy and you have to limit his carries, that's an indication you feel he's broken down. But RBs do tend to get better into their 30's, I'm sure this will be a golden year for him...

The Raiders were on the right track. McKenzie was building things up, going nostalgia and hiring Gruden and giving him personnel control was a poor decision. He's going to set the team back. The moves this year don't compliment what they had been doing.

I'm of the belief this will be a very weak division this year, I don't think any of the teams are great.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    What in the universe are you talking about?
    A troll named Darph

A troll named Darph
    Darph Baiter?

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    The PFT article about the trade was an opinion piece, I missed that initially, so I retract that they're actively trying to trade him. But when the HC (who is controlling the roster) has not talked to him since he got the job, and has suggested that Mack isn't a difference maker, that does bring up questions about whether he's available?
    During an interview with Fox Sports Radio on Friday, Gruden disputed the report and said that the two have talked, it just happened a few months ago.

"I did speak with him when I got the job," Gruden told JT the Brick. "When I first got hired, I spoke with him."

However, Gruden did admit that the two haven't really had any conversations since then.

"He's been a hard guy to get in contact with lately, for obvious reasons," Gruden said. "This is a great football player, not only that, he's a great guy. And everybody on our team respects him and loves him. We hope to get him in here soon."

The fact that Gruden hasn't spoken to Mack lately isn't necessarily a bad thing and that's because he's not the one trying to get Mack into training camp. Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie is the one who has been handling negotiations with Mack's camp.
    Sometimes it's hard to trust reporters. McKenzie hasn't spoken to Mack's agents since January or he's had multiple dialogues. Dunno which.

The 98 line was stupid and relevant because players are completely different today. Most of the players in the NFL have never experienced two a day practices in training camp. Many have never experienced having full contact in practice several times each week. Many were toddlers back in 1998. You can't create the same things that happened back then, it's a different time. And systems on both O and D are completely different. It's a different game. Him showing film from the 70's just shows he doesn't have any idea what's going on in today's game.
    Coaches show all kinds of game film all the time and obviously it's not just for a playbook. You think coaches ignored everything Lombardi, Walsh, Landry and others did? But again, that 1998 line wasn't about game planning and practice as Gruden explained.

The Raiders believe that a Bryant suspension is imminent. Although the league says he's fine right now, it's not good when the team thinks it's going to happen. That would wipe out his season. And Ryan Switzer is a punt returner (and a good one) who won't help much on offense.

Anderson (who I've been openly critical of) is better than Martin. Why add a 29 year old to back up a 32 year old? That's not a great backfield there. And I say that openly saying that Denver's doesn't look great either.
    Yeah Anderson is better, which is why I think he probably would've been signed if Denver released him earlier. I was somewhat serious about that one lol.

Switzer not being a productive #4 is an assumption since the Cowboys never utilized him to see what he can or can't do as a receiver. I didn't follow the Cowboys last year but I read an article that Switzer was injured before the season and the offense moved on without him. He only saw 7 targets with 6 catches all season. While I don't expect him to be a 50/700 guy, he has a chance to contribute to the offense. He's one of many wait and sees.

As for Bryant, I don't trust him. I do trust him to make big plays when on the field, but I don't know many people who stall at two strikes. Gruden tested him today. We'll see if he lives up to it.

Check Lynch's game logs, he was not very good last year. Getting marginally better in the second half of the season doesn't make you good. But he did have a game where he averaged 8.7 YPC, of course that was on 7 carries, but why mention that right? He only carried more that 20 times twice on the season. When you sign a back to be the guy and you have to limit his carries, that's an indication you feel he's broken down. But RBs do tend to get better into their 30's, I'm sure this will be a golden year for him...
    6th in the league in broken tackles and leading the NFL in yards for the end of the season is nothing to sniff at, unless the entire league faltered during that period. And true while his game logs were not very good for the most part, getting better later in the season is vital for a playoff run. Yards per carry is important regardless of the touches since it means he had long runs that were either scores or chain moving runs.

The Raiders were on the right track. McKenzie was building things up, going nostalgia and hiring Gruden and giving him personnel control was a poor decision. He's going to set the team back. The moves this year don't compliment what they had been doing.

I'm of the belief this will be a very weak division this year, I don't think any of the teams are great.
    Time will tell BUT I think the division will be stronger than people think.
    Last edited by DevilSpawn; 08-05-2018 at 12:49 PM.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartanntp

Martavis Bryant had a bad camp? Gruden should be terribly offended by this startling turn of events.

A troll named Darph
    is that a made up fictional character that haunts you at night when you are under the covers with a flashlight crying and singing Kumbaya with your extensive stuffed animal collection??

Thank you #85

Hahaha!! Gruden is going to destroy that team faster than Josh McDaniels:

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Hahaha!! Gruden is going to destroy that team faster than Josh McDaniels:

I love it lol !

is that a made up fictional character that haunts you at night when you are under the covers with a flashlight crying and singing Kumbaya with your extensive stuffed animal collection??
    Baphs the only person crying under the covers is Phillip Rivers thinking about Denverís front coming after him.

EIGHT HUNDRED FOURTEEN THOUSAND dollars for missing tonight?!?!?! Jeeeebus!!!! He better sign a HUGE contract or a large chunk of it will be gone before he even signs!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Baphs the only person crying under the covers is Phillip Rivers thinking about Denver’s front coming after him.
    he faces a better one at practice.

he also has better pass protection as well........hopefully ole keenum will even make it to week 11.

Thank you #85

he faces a better one at practice.

he also has better pass protection as well........hopefully ole keenum will even make it to week 11.
    That has yet to be determined.

2017 Adopted Bronco: Trevor Siemian.