Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    Saw somethings I liked from Kelly, King, Royce and Jewell.

Not much from the first string on Offense or Defense. Lynch being the low point of the night.
    I liked what I saw from Lindsay and McKenzie.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Kelly reminds me of Brett Favre, always going to sling it and take chances. There is going to be a good number of int's but also a good number of big plays too
    Yep, he's got a lot of gunsliger in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Then kudos good sir! 2010 has been on the bandwagon for as long as I can remember as well.
    Thanks . He looked good out there tonight. He made some mistakes as well but he sure played well enough to move up the depth chart.

Kelly, Freeman, Lindsay, McKenzie, Jewell and Holland looked good. WR and TE were no shows in this game for the most part.

Package Booker and Taylor and send them to the Redskins for picks while the value is there.

Cut Lynch and Watson.
    Last edited by kona bronco; 08-11-2018 at 09:54 PM.

Broncos looked really bad tonight. 1st team was awful on both sides. I know Kelly was playing 3's against 3's but he looked like a 2. Time to send Paxton Lynch to New England for a 6th round pick.
    s

Quote Originally Posted by kona bronco View Post
    Kelly, Freeman, Lindsay, McKenzie, Jewell and Holland looked good. WR and TE were no shows in this game for the most part.

Package Booker and Taylor and send them to the Redskins for picks while the value is there.

Cut Lynch and Watson.
    Harris looked good too, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by broncodevil View Post
    Broncos looked really bad tonight. 1st team was awful on both sides. I know Kelly was playing 3's against 3's but he looked like a 2. Time to send Paxton Lynch to New England for a 6th round pick.
    s
    Agree with you on Kelly, that guy could play, he should be our number two quarterback!

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Yes but I was talking about rookies and second year players. On a side note Will Parks balled tonight.
    Last edited by kona bronco; 08-11-2018 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kona bronco View Post
    On a side note Will Parks balled tonight.
    The reports about him stepping up after the Cravens trade appear to be true. He stood out.

It was also nice to see McKenzie return a punt for a TD. Hopefully it boosts his confidence and he can become the player he has the potential to be.

We gave up 42 points at home.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Agreed and I feel like not too many people are talking about him. All this guy does is make plays for Denver. I honestly believe he should start and we should sign him to an extension now while he would still be cheap to get. Donít want him pulling a Malik Jackson on us at the end of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    We gave up 42 points at home.
    In a meaningless preseason game.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    In a meaningless preseason game.
    The score was meaningless however the lack of execution by the 1s on offense/defense mattered. It was only the first preseason game but they have work to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    The score was meaningless however the lack of execution by the 1s on offense/defense mattered. It was only the first preseason game but they have work to do.
    Ehh. Three drives total. I still wouldnít put much stock into that yet. Youíll see good teams half way through the season start a game in a similar fashion every year. Of course, itís a concern because itís the only thing weíve seen. They need to prove something first.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    Ehh. Three drives total. I still wouldnít put much stock into that yet. Youíll see good teams half way through the season start a game in a similar fashion every year. Of course, itís a concern because itís the only thing weíve seen. They need to prove something first.
    The starting offense needs to prove they can get a 1st down. The defense, especially the linebackers, need to prove they can stop the run on 2nd and 14.

Agree we canít put too much stock into a few drives, but at the same time Iím not going to dismiss how poorly they played.