• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChupaThingy
    Special Teams
    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by kona bronco View Post
    Yes but I was talking about rookies and second year players. On a side note Will Parks balled tonight.
    I was really on the fence about him when he was drafted. He had a few plays here and there that I’ve noticed over the two years he’s been here. But you’re right, last night he really caught my eye. He was in on most every play. Him or Jewell.
    2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

• DenverBlood
      Football Immortal
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
      The score was meaningless however the lack of execution by the 1s on offense/defense mattered. It was only the first preseason game but they have work to do.
      I didn't say they don't. All I'm saying is acting like it's embarrassing to allow 42 in a preseason game at home is silly. Because it's just a preseason game.

I'll also point out that 14 points of the 42 resulted off bad interceptions on our side of the field. That's my takeaway concern out of it. Because that's the same old story as last year.
      sigpic

Comment

• Capt. Jack
        Football Immortal
        • Oct 2010

It may be a meaningless game, but I really don't see anything positive about giving up 42 points at home.

Comment

• DenverBlood
          Football Immortal
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
          It may be a meaningless game, but I really don't see anything positive about giving up 42 points at home.
          I don't see a positive in it. I just don't care that it happened.
          sigpic

Comment

• Capt. Jack
            Football Immortal
            • Oct 2010

It's not that big a deal, but after last year and with all these defensive-minded coaches, I figured that they would show marked improvement?
            At some point you would think they would be really good on defense? Whether it be preseason or regular season.

Comment

• samparnell
              Soy Capitan Meshpoint
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by kona bronco View Post
              Kelly, Freeman, Lindsay, McKenzie, Jewell and Holland looked good. WR and TE were no shows in this game for the most part.

Package Booker and Taylor and send them to the Redskins for picks while the value is there.

Cut Lynch and Watson.
              LaCosse and Parker caught four passes and LaCosse scored a TD.

Diarse, Patrick, Chapman, Leslie, Thomas, Sutton and Cracraft caught thirteen passes.

I agree with you about Booker, Taylor, Lynch and Watson.

For the first preseason game with the shuffling that happens, I thought the O-Lines played pretty well. There were some penalties and they gave up a couple of sacks (Jones & Knappe), but Denver's O-Line play looked improved.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• DenverBlood
                Football Immortal
                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                LaCosse and Parker caught four passes and LaCosse scored a TD.

Diarse, Patrick, Chapman, Leslie, Thomas, Sutton and Cracraft caught thirteen passes.

I agree with you about Booker, Taylor, Lynch and Watson.

For the first preseason game with the shuffling that happens, I thought the O-Lines played pretty well. There were some penalties and they gave up a couple of sacks (Jones & Knappe), but Denver's O-Line play looked improved.
                That’s why it was disheartening to see Keenum go 1-4 for 5 yards. He wasn’t really pressured. Although the penalty did pretty much kill his first drive that negated the opening play 5 yard gain.

I blame the vanilla playcalls from the coaches though not Keenum. At least I hope that’s the cause.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X