Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    so you think the great and well rounded uber talented chargers would make the playoffs without rivers starting...no

our record te last two seasons is directly because of the qb position
    a quality qb is the key and finding one isn't easy...is CK the answer...we will find out
    a few points to make here.

1. almost all of you at that time said it didn't matter what QB you had because your all time great defense is what won that SB and manning was just carried to that ring, which i agree with to an extent.

2. you yourself told me that elway created the best defense ever that won the SB yet they couldn't make the playoffs the very next season without manning and his poor QB play from the year before.

i would never make a statement like that about losing rivers, even if the charges did have the best defense in the league and carried it carried him to a SB. i know just how important rivers leadership is to that team, not just his production or the fact that he never misses a game or his football intelligence.

that is what so many of you obviously don't understand because manning was the leader of that team juts like rivers is for the chargers (obviously), even considering that his performance dipped drastically he still had his brilliant football mind intact and was the leader of that team.

without manning you're virtually leaderless.......von miller while a great player isn't the vocal leader that manning was or thta rivers is and on offense especially you had no leadership at all.

will keenum bring that leadership and consistency to the offense? maybe but he's going to have to play well in the Denver offense to establish that level of respect in Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Isn’t that funny how that works?
    Denver has the same record as the bolts the last two years, and according to Baphs the bolts are more well rounded ( balanced) , you would think with Rivers it would put them over the top but same record ��*♂️
    not just according to me, according to almost everyone that isn't a broncos homer like you and arapaho. the broncos were one of the worst teams in the NFL last season, the chargers were not. the year before the broncos went 9-7 after winning the SB, the broncos and the chargers have been going in opposite directions.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    How does it make a GM look better than he is? HE SIGNED HIM..... THATS HIS JOB TO GET THE BEST PLAYERS!!!! HE DID, THEY WON (A LOT). JOB WELL DONE!!!!
    because you got people claiming how he put together the best offense of all time, implying that the offense was loaded with talent. no, he brought in manning that made it seem that way (same thing in indy too) and now it's obvious that elway isn't so great at his job.

ANY GM IN ELWAY'S POSITION AT THAT TIME WOULD HAVE GLADLY SIGNED MANNING, THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM A GREAT GM.

Weird !........Phillip was surrounded by talent and had Wade as DC in 2006, no rings?
    you mean for one season? his first season starting? how dare he not win a SB his first season as a starter!

you do realize that wade was also the DC in SD for two years when drew brees was the QB with LT and gates dominating and they didn't win any playoff games, right? one day you're going to realize that simply looking up win totals doesn't tell the entire story of how a player performs at his position, or maybe you wont.....

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you mean for one season? his first season starting? how dare he not win a SB his first season as a starter!

you do realize that wade was also the DC in SD for two years when drew brees was the QB with LT and gates dominating and they didn't win any playoff games, right? one day you're going to realize that simply looking up win totals doesn't tell the entire story of how a player performs at his position, or maybe you wont.....
    And one day youll realize it takes more than a DC and a Qb to win a Super Bowl

And one day you’ll realize it takes more than a DC and a Qb to win a Super Bowl
    i already realize that, i also realize that a QB the caliber of peyton manning can mask problems on offense like pass protection for example or the talent level on offense overall.

i also realize that the success of your defense had a lot to do with wade. the broncos defense was petty good before he got there and wade took them to that elite level. of course they are not going to stay elite when he is allowed to walk for no reason.

i don't care if you're an elway homer, how can you think its okay that he let wade walk for no reason? never mind elway's drafting mistakes, that's elway's biggest blunder to date.

i already realize that, i also realize that a QB the caliber of peyton manning can mask problems on offense like pass protection for example or the talent level on offense overall.

i also realize that the success of your defense had a lot to do with wade. the broncos defense was petty good before he got there and wade took them to that elite level. of course they are not going to stay elite when he is allowed to walk for no reason.

i don't care if you're an elway homer, how can you think its okay that he let wade walk for no reason? never mind elway's drafting mistakes, that's elway's biggest blunder to date.
    I believe that GMs get all the blame when they draft busts like Paxton Lynch, & Montee Ball, or sign duds like Menelik Watson, and Donald Stephenson.

They also should get all the credit for the signing successful players like Peyton, Dware, Talib, and Emmanuel and hiring Gary Kubiak and Wade.

]
    yeah a bold prediction, funny how i don't ever say anything, huh?

i'm done "harassing" you for tonight, go to bed you have had enough of a beating for one day.
    When Baphs Says he done for tonight he really means:

...unfortunately after a good night sleep Baphs wakes up like:
    Last edited by 58Miller; 08-13-2018 at 08:27 PM.
    "Last team to stop the Pats in the AFC reside's in Denver, alomg with the last active AFC Qb

I was really optimistic for this season after camp. Now i'm thinking 5 wins is optimistic. This team has 12-4 talent with a 2-14 coach... I'm not entirely sure we have enough talent to overcome the coaching deficit...

Bottom line? Vance Joseph sucks...like really badly. We won't have another winning season until we fire him (hopefully this season we'll do that) He's the worst head coach I've ever seen not named Hue Jackson. The team looked woefully unprepared and if it was just a one time thing, I'd write it off as being preseason game one, but the look we gave this week was the exact same look VJ helped give this team each and every week last season.

Just about every player on the first team offense looked totally unprepared and lost. Second team didn't look a whole lot better (though, it's hard to look good with Paxton Lynch as your QB) Woods defense got torched....Granted, the team that torched them was one game away from the Superbowl last year, but it doesn't bode well for us that we look that inept.

I have hope for the defensive woes getting fixed, but not for the team as a whole. Joseph's gotta go and should have been fired mid season last year.

]

When Baphs Says he done for tonight he really means:

...unfortunately after a good night sleep Baphs wakes up like:
    lol is that why you made more than one thread about me that day? when all you could do is google memes in response to the thrashings i was giving you all night? feel free to respond to those posts again if you want another beating.

oh and just so there is no confusion for you slower ones, i don't mean a literal beating.

lol is that why you made more than one thread about me that day? when all you could do is google memes in response to the thrashings i was giving you all night? feel free to respond to those posts again if you want another beating.

oh and just so there is no confusion for you slower ones, i don't mean a literal beating.
    Baphs you are the CM Punk of the WWE in your mind, but really CM Punk of the UFC on these boards:

"Last team to stop the Pats in the AFC reside's in Denver, alomg with the last active AFC Qb

Baphs you are the CM Punk of the WWE in your mind, but really CM Punk of the UFC on these boards:

case in point, posting memes is all you got. go make another thread about me so i can embarrass you more.

case in point, posting memes is all you got. go make another thread about me so i can embarrass you more.
    Whats that CM?...... Your a wanna be tough guy who gets exposed daily, like CM Punk did in the UFC.
    You don't like my memes, too bad!!
    You don't like trophy smack too bad!!!!! Get a new team!!! patriot bandwagon is always growing!!!

Whats that CM?...... Your a wanna be tough guy who gets exposed daily, like CM Punk did in the UFC.
    You don't like my memes, too bad!!
    You don't like trophy smack too bad!!!!! Get a new team!!! patriot bandwagon is always growing!!!
    lets play an little game, what did i get exposed with? i'm curious if you can even put a coherent argument together without posting a random gif or responding with something totally irrelevant like how trevor siemian and brock osweiller are actually great with bright futures in the NFL players because they eared rings riding the pine.

what was i exposed with?