Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 64

Thread: Predictions!

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    8,586
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    did you just brag about brock and trevor having rings? like those are successful QB's in the league?

    then you went on to brag about a pre-season performance? you really are a freakin genius, 58miller!

    so since you are judging kelly by his pre-season performance, you really must be pretty bummed about case keenum right now, huh?

    oh i remember what you said about that, unlike you i'm not going to misquote you, let me quote you directly.



    here's an idea, try taking your own advice there Einstein!
    Everybody look here !!!! Perfect example of Baphs smack.
    1. He claims any Qb drafted by Elway is a death sentence
    2. I point out a:
    A. Qb who got paid and a SB ring,
    B. a Qb who got a ring and is still a back up,
    C. a Qb who just played well in his first ever NFL game.
    My point to simply show they are not all on death row.
    3. Baphs reply, he uses the sentence that I think they are successful (COMPLETELY MADE UP ARGUMENT), remember that wasn't baphs argument, he said death sentence.
    4. Then baphs retracts more by comparing Case keenums two drives to Kelly playing an entire half.

    In conclusion, this is why i rarely have real conversations with Baphs, he can't handle the truth, he has to spin everything and make up stickmen arguments to feel like he is winning. The word feel is the key, the guy is too emotional, probably all the years of watching the Bolts lose.
    .....Some fear Terrorist.....I view them as JUSTIFIED TARGETS!!

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,943
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    no, you were not talking about me at all. you just didn't have the guts to name me. oh and speaking of feelings? you literally got emotional and scared when you thought i was threatening to "smack you down" like in real life

    to say i'm in you and 58miller's head would be a GIANT under statement.

    relax dude, i'm not gonna hunt you down and hurt you, it's called a metaphor.



    the idea of making predictions is to have a chance of getting it right......rivers being forced to retire? now that's funny! that's so bad that i can't even rub that one in your face when you are wrong. are you ever going to make any real prediction in this "predictions" thread? or can you still not find your stones?
    Where did I get all emotional and scared again? Could you take a moment to show me and the rest if forum audience where this took place? Mr. bad news frown!

    😂😂😂 Evidently I’m running scared over here while the resident bad ass is waiting to “not literally smack me down”.

    BTW how is the Chargers merchandise sales going right now? I mean with the season starting and all and in the huge LA market, memorabilia should be flying off shelf’s an I right?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-14-2018 at 04:06 PM.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oh Yea...Right there!
    Posts
    7,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Where did I get all emotional and scared again? Could you take a moment to show me and the rest if forum audience where this took place? Mr. bad news frown!

    ������ Evidently I’m running scared over here while the resident bad ass is waiting to “not literally smack me down”.

    BTW how is the Chargers merchandise sales going right now? I mean with the season starting and all and in the huge LA market, memorabilia should be flying off shelf’s an I right?
    Hey Holmes! You needa sum Chargers Merchandise? Lemmie hook you up essay!



    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    Hey Holmes! You needa sum Chargers Merchandise? Lemmie hook you up essay!






    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-14-2018 at 06:38 PM.
    Miller Ware Chubb 1.jpg

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,067
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Everybody look here !!!! Perfect example of Baphs smack.
    1. He claims any Qb drafted by Elway is a death sentence
    2. I point out a:
    A. Qb who got paid and a SB ring,
    B. a Qb who got a ring and is still a back up,
    C. a Qb who just played well in his first ever NFL game.
    My point to simply show they are not all on death row.
    3. Baphs reply, he uses the sentence that I think they are successful (COMPLETELY MADE UP ARGUMENT), remember that wasn't baphs argument, he said death sentence.
    4. Then baphs retracts more by comparing Case keenums two drives to Kelly playing an entire half.

    In conclusion, this is why i rarely have real conversations with Baphs, he can't handle the truth, he has to spin everything and make up stickmen arguments to feel like he is winning. The word feel is the key, the guy is too emotional, probably all the years of watching the Bolts lose.
    where are those guys at now? brock was a second round pick and got a huge pay day only to be traded the very next season for daft picks, the browns used him to buy draft picks with money. he's now a back up (if he is lucky). his career is on life support.

    trevor, while not a high draft pick is in the same exact boat, career on life support.....both those guys will be out of the league in 2 years, if they are lucky. paxton lynch, high draft pick and a complete bust but he didn't earn a welfare ring sitting on the bench like the others so i guess that means hes not as good as them?

    the fact that you think winning rings along the bench or a dude getting a pay day but then the browns used him to buy draft picks with money, means they are better players or not NFL wash outs is absolutely astonishing.


    as far as your #4 comparison, kelly was going against 3rd string players against a defense not game planning him while his offense was not game planning them. all you can take away from those games is did he execute what was asked of him?

    you can't get too high or too low on those performances, just like you said but then contradicted yourself. that's great kelly executed against other 3rd and 4th string players, he earned that second sting promotion because lynch didn't execute.

    thast's all you can take away from it and really, that's not even smack, that's just the honest truth.

    by the way, what's a "stickmen" argument?

    did you mean "strawman argument"? do you even know what that means? i'm directly responding to the arguments you are making and when i do, you respond with meme's because you have no answer to them. that ladies and gentlemen is what they call ownership.
    Last edited by baphamet; 08-14-2018 at 08:02 PM.


    Welcome Back! #85

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Where did I get all emotional and scared again? Could you take a moment to show me and the rest if forum audience where this took place? Mr. bad news frown!

    ������ Evidently I’m running scared over here while the resident bad ass is waiting to “not literally smack me down”.

    BTW how is the Chargers merchandise sales going right now? I mean with the season starting and all and in the huge LA market, memorabilia should be flying off shelf’s an I right?
    this post right here https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...82#post5719782

    you literally thought i was threatening you by saying "do you want me to smack you down again"

    i don't think i'm a bad ass or special, but it is obvious some of you fear me (the smack i run perhaps?) for whatever reason and that's funny stuff.

    why would you think i would actually threaten you sam? you should know i actually like you dude, it's just smack, again....relax.


    Welcome Back! #85

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,067
    here is a list of more guys that won a ring with the 2015 Denver broncos, so that means they are good players according to 58miller

    ronnie hillman (58miller said that was a bad pick by elway, contradicting himself yet again)
    owen daniels
    michael schofield (a back up for the chargers, not a good one at that but probably better than what the broncos currently got starting at RT.)

    i'm not gonna name them all so here are some for comedy reasons.

    James Ferentz?
    mitchell henry??
    richard gordon
    corey nelson

    the list goes on and on and on........these are all SB champs because they were on the roster, they all have rings. but according to 58miller, that really means something! it means they are champions and great players!

    i wonder if there are any other broncos fans here that actually agree with this idiocy? or are you the lone "special" one?



    Welcome Back! #85

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post


    oh i see, more merchandise sales smack to go along with your "my team is worth a little more than yours is so that means my team is better than yours currently" smack.

    too bad merchandise and ticket sales won't save your team, having a superior home field advantage won't either. when the chargers out perform your inferior team, it will be with the fact that they play 16 road games a year, let that sink into your donko dome for just a second.


    Welcome Back! #85

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    8,586
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    where are those guys at now? brock was a second round pick and got a huge pay day only to be traded the very next season for daft picks, the browns used him to buy draft picks with money. he's now a back up (if he is lucky). his career is on life support.

    trevor, while not a high draft pick is in the same exact boat, career on life support.....both those guys will be out of the league in 2 years, if they are lucky. paxton lynch, high draft pick and a complete bust but he didn't earn a welfare ring sitting on the bench like the others so i guess that means hes not as good as them?

    the fact that you think winning rings along the bench or a dude getting a pay day but then the browns used him to buy draft picks with money, means they are better players or not NFL wash outs is absolutely astonishing.


    as far as your #4 comparison, kelly was going against 3rd string players against a defense not game planning him while his offense was not game planning them. all you can take away from those games is did he execute what was asked of him?

    you can't get too high or too low on those performances, just like you said but then contradicted yourself. that's great kelly executed against other 3rd and 4th string players, he earned that second sting promotion because lynch didn't execute.

    thast's all you can take away from it and really, that's not even smack, that's just the honest truth.

    by the way, what's a "stickmen" argument?

    did you mean "strawman argument"? do you even know what that means? i'm directly responding to the arguments you are making and when i do, you respond with meme's because you have no answer to them. that ladies and gentlemen is what they call ownership.
    So after your paragraph apparently you now agree that Being drafted by Elway is not a death sentence. Remember that was your argument. Deaths meAns game over not still playing in the league....... if your not going to intelligently defend your death sentence claim ( minus the emotion) i will just go back to using memes instead of trying to entertain prevaricating answers.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,943
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    oh i see, more merchandise sales smack to go along with your "my team is worth a little more than yours is so that means my team is better than yours currently" smack.

    too bad merchandise and ticket sales won't save your team, having a superior home field advantage won't either. when the chargers out perform your inferior team, it will be with the fact that they play 16 road games a year, let that sink into your donko dome for just a second.
    Oh sure as if that’ll make a difference they may play harder at times but they always end up shooting themselves in ass and choking away games they held a significant lead in.
    It’s happened quite often in the past especially against Denver but even more painful was when they consistently did it in the playoffs during their
    short run of relevance more than a decade ago. 😁 Try again!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-14-2018 at 09:38 PM.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,901
    You guys were telling us how great Paxton Lynch and Cody Lattimer were going to be. How’d that work out?

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,048
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    did you just brag about brock and trevor having rings? like those are successful QB's in the league?

    then you went on to brag about a pre-season performance? you really are a freakin genius, 58miller!

    so since you are judging kelly by his pre-season performance, you really must be pretty bummed about case keenum right now, huh?

    oh i remember what you said about that, unlike you i'm not going to misquote you, let me quote you directly.



    here's an idea, try taking your own advice there Einstein!

    is that anything like you bragging about verrett being a probowl cb...when he only made the probowl because the first 4 afc cbs picked didn't play...three being in the superbowl


  13. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,048
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You guys were telling us how great Paxton Lynch and Cody Lattimer were going to be. How’d that work out?
    and you said brady wasn't guilty of deflating balls

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,901
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    and you said brady wasn't guilty of deflating balls
    He wasn’t. Go read the latest deflategate book. Goodell wanted to pin the blame on the ball boys and let Brady pay a fine. Brady would have none of that. He felt the ball boys did nothing wrong.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,650
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    He wasn’t. Go read the latest deflategate book. Goodell wanted to pin the blame on the ball boys and let Brady pay a fine. Brady would have none of that. He felt the ball boys did nothing wrong.
    He was suspended so he was guilty of something.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •