Thread: Account issue

Account issue

I bought a new phone and couldn't remember my password . I had a new one emailed , however I couldnt start a thread or respond . I couldn't even PM anyone . The only luck I had is that my old phone was still logged on and I sent Rastic a PM. I tried starting a thread in this section but it never went through apparently . So now I just used a different email acc and instead of orange crush 75 I'm orangecrush#75.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush#75 View Post
    I bought a new phone and couldn't remember my password . I had a new one emailed , however I couldnt start a thread or respond . I couldn't even PM anyone . The only luck I had is that my old phone was still logged on and I sent Rastic a PM. I tried starting a thread in this section but it never went through apparently . So now I just used a different email acc and instead of orange crush 75 I'm orangecrush#75.
    Your thread is in the Community Issues forum. If you can still access your old phone, you should be able to see the thread. If not, let me know.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Your thread is in the Community Issues forum. If you can still access your old phone, you should be able to see the thread. If not, let me know.
    No access . It's all good I just dont know why I couldnt get on . I dont believe I had any photos in the albums. Just a few messages which is no biggie. At least I'm able to get on here now .

Peanut ty very much . I'm now able to have my original account 👍

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Peanut ty very much . I'm now able to have my original account ��
    No problem. Glad we could help.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "