Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    hmmm - feels like a lock to me but - I dunno

Lindsey looked pretty good
    why? He provides no help at WR over guys like Cracraft or Patrick and Lindsey can be the returner while also being a valuable RB.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    He's unlikely to play next week. Starters will play at least a half, if not into the third quarter. Then 2nd string and 3rd string knocking on the door after that. He'll get the majority of the fourth game, and I'm sure they'll hope he boosts his stock enough that someone offers a 7th for him and a 5th.
    They might give those reps to Kelly to get more experience.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    When you have a lot of youth and inexperience on a team that hasn't won a game since early December, it means something. I think it's become pretty clear that the Broncos need help in the Secondary, having traded away one of the top Cornerbacks in the league for ........... nothing. They also need to get a Veteran QB in here to learn the Playbook as soon as possible. Lynch should be gone at that point as he is very simply a waste of valuable time.
    disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Marshall getting carried to the first down. Maybe if he didnít lose that weight. Playing at a safety weight. Makes no sense
    Weight loss or not, dudes always been soft and played grab butt instead of tackling.

Quote Originally Posted by ChupaThingy View Post
    Peyton Manning would've expected it...
    I'd say no, but there was that play against the Raiders where all of a sudden he changed protections and made Woodson (who was play slot corner) the mike to get him into the protection. Ball snapped, sure enough Woodson comes, gets picked up, touchdown. Incredible knowledge and recognition presnap.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    They might give those reps to Kelly to get more experience.
    That could be. But I always think of the 4th game as a game between players desperate to make it, putting forward their last chance. Kelly has made it, so I think they'll give him a drive or two and then let him be a veteran and stand on the sidelines watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    That could be. But I always think of the 4th game as a game between players desperate to make it, putting forward their last chance. Kelly has made it, so I think they'll give him a drive or two and then let him be a veteran and stand on the sidelines watching.
    agreed. I just posted that because if they go into the season with just Keenum and Kelly, and Kelly has to come in and play, he will need all the experience he can get. Also, If there are some guys they want to look at in that last game such as the last 1 or 2 WR, I don't know if Lynch is the guy they want in there to evaluate them.

I would put that down as a pretty successful night for the Broncos.

No injuries apart from Parks and he didn't look in bad shape walking off. The first team D looked good and Chubb made some plays, the front 7 is strong. Concerns over the backfield but CJ coming back in will obviously made a huge difference.... the depth is worrying though.

CK looked poised barring a couple of overthrows, the receiving options look strong and even H Man made plays. Freeman and Lindsay ran pretty well. The OL was good the majority of the time.

Kelly looked really good again, very promising.

ST's look to be a strength for once with King, McKenzie and Lindsay all balling.

Strange to lose a game we dominated but the final score is irrelevant, PL won't be coming in to lose any games when it matters...... he was bad as usual and surely will be cut in the next 10 days.

All in all it was a good showing.

Quote Originally Posted by ChupaThingy View Post
    Peyton Manning would've expected it...
    Manning didnít expect or see Ealy to drop into coverage when Ealy got the INT in SB50. It can happen to the best.

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    I would put that down as a pretty successful night for the Broncos.

No injuries apart from Parks and he didn't look in bad shape walking off. The first team D looked good and Chubb made some plays, the front 7 is strong. Concerns over the backfield but CJ coming back in will obviously made a huge difference.... the depth is worrying though.

CK looked poised barring a couple of overthrows, the receiving options look strong and even H Man made plays. Freeman and Lindsay ran pretty well. The OL was good the majority of the time.

Kelly looked really good again, very promising.

ST's look to be a strength for once with King, McKenzie and Lindsay all balling.

Strange to lose a game we dominated but the final score is irrelevant, PL won't be coming in to lose any games when it matters...... he was bad as usual and surely will be cut in the next 10 days.

All in all it was a good showing.
    Per reports Parks has a knee contusion which is good news relatively speaking.

Watching the game now, and a common theme for me is that the game just seems fast for young players, they have the ability, but there are slight moments of hesitations.