Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tasmanian devil

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    He received permission from TD.
    I could care less what number he wears. My point was there was actually posters here that were complaining he picked 30.

I'll be honest, when people were praising him from the get go about how great he was, I thought it was a bunch of home-cooked favoritism. I wasn't even completely sold out of preseason. But I can say with certainty now that he was every bit as good as advertised. Guy is just so quick and fast...and dangerous. I always felt like we had our best weapons on the field when he was out there.

Love the versatility he brings to the table, along with the 4.4 speed can create favorable match-up scenarios. Looks like it may be RBOC in Denver, but did Lindsay just leapfrog Booker for #2 in the depth chart?

Quote Originally Posted by sendacash View Post
    Love the versatility he brings to the table, along with the 4.4 speed can create favorable match-up scenarios. Looks like it may be RBOC in Denver, but did Lindsay just leapfrog Booker for #2 in the depth chart?
    Yes

And I think ppl are sleeping at the fact that he may actually be the lead back and the lightning to Freeman as thunder.

I get that he is a running back, but he is so quick and so elusive, it's almost like we have a slot receiver in the backfield. He is very nice complement to Royce Freeman, who is looking very much like the all-purpose bruiser.

Quote Originally Posted by maaskesr View Post
    I'll be honest, when people were praising him from the get go about how great he was, I thought it was a bunch of home-cooked favoritism. I wasn't even completely sold out of preseason. But I can say with certainty now that he was every bit as good as advertised. Guy is just so quick and fast...and dangerous. I always felt like we had our best weapons on the field when he was out there.
    Some of us saw that talent at Folsom field. Now the rest of the NFL should scratch there head as to how they missed this talented player. He will be the inspiration to put life back to the BRONCOS. Even VJ showed some enthusiasm on the side lines.

Quote Originally Posted by sendacash View Post
    I posted during the game regarding the depth chart, and even though he's listed as the #3, he's clearly the #2.

I’ve always thought we needed that “Darren Sproles” type back. Well guys, we’ve got him. His footwork was amazing yesterday, loved what I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by RainyTX View Post
    I’ve always thought we needed that “Darren Sproles” type back. Well guys, we’ve got him. His footwork was amazing yesterday, loved what I saw.
    To be fair, everyone wants that kind of back. Every year there is a "Darren Sproles" type back that comes out of the draft, but they pretty much never live up to that, because he's special. Point being, it's hard to find. I think we may have found that though.

I wish TD would have required that he give us all a Mile high Salute every time he scores if he's gonna wear the number lol. J/K but was great to see him make that number proud last night.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

Lindsay is the first UDFA in NFL history to have two games with over 100 yards from scrimmage in his first two career games.
    Last edited by lvbronx; 09-16-2018 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    Lindsay is the first UDFA in NFL history to have two games with over 100 yards from scrimmage in his first two career games.
    He's exceeded my expectations. I knew he'd contribute, but not to the extent he has.

Tasmanian Devil... TD... Terrel Davis... TD... #30... Not saying the kid has earned any sort of comparison in greatness (that would be absurd at this point), but I’m just loving the nostalgia fest with the initials and the number and everything 😂

Taz is currently the #3 rusher in the entire NFL. And he's only averaging about 15 carries per game. He might be the most dangerous RB we've had since Portis.