Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Pacman even at his age is an upgrade on at least Langley and yiadom. Wonder if we try and put Langley on the practice squad

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Pacman even at his age is an upgrade on at least Langley and yiadom. Wonder if we try and put Langley on the practice squad
    May as well. Nobody is going to try and steal him. Plus he can get one more season to try and prove his worth.

Quote Originally Posted by ChupaThingy View Post
    May as well. Nobody is going to try and steal him. Plus he can get one more season to try and prove his worth.
    langley does not look like a pro cb. he needs to be worked on Technique and more of that. he is so raw the practice squad is where he needs to be.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

I guess he could go to ps but maybe someone else gets cut that we can take a flier on. Have we seen anything from him that makes him worth keeping to develop? Nottrying to be harsh
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    I guess he could go to ps but maybe someone else gets cut that we can take a flier on. Have we seen anything from him that makes him worth keeping to develop? Nottrying to be harsh
    In all honesty I have not!