Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg View Post

He had a solid outing
    He said he hopes someone keeps him, but he hopes Denver keeps him.

Hey Dymonte, we hope Denver keeps you too. Great game last night man!

Hope the Broncos keep Thomas!

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Did sanders score his td on that side? I ask because when i replayed i noticed the crowd was really loud cheering

Butler its hard to be upset when washington didnt convert a 3rd down until at least halfway through the 3rd
    We were loud. It felt like a home game. I just wished they yelled "In-com-plete". Would have been perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by The Irish View Post
    Agreed. I was club level section 320. Definitely more orange than burgundy and gold. And that weather! Great night to watch a football game.
    Beautiful weather. Great game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Glad you all got to go!!!
    It was just preseason but it was great for pictures, especially in the second half when the first string were on the sideline with helmets off and having fun. Von dancing. Wolfe walking around looking mean. We had some loud fans near us who yelled for some of the players. A few of them turned and acknowledge the crowd. One guy started yelling for Paxton, wanting him to get on the field. Another guy tells him to shut up, so of course he didn't. They went back and forth for awhile. Tebow got thrown in. One thing about Lynch. He's so tall, he was easy to find.

Oh, and I did watch the game.

EDIT: I scanned through this thread last night before going to bed. Every time I saw Dymonte Thomas, I thought it said Dynamite Thomas. I thought he had a new nickname (it's positive, so it's okay).
    Last edited by Peanut; 08-25-2018 at 12:36 PM.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Absolutely love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    AP is done.
    I thought he looked good for his first game. Running behind a new oline he has no chemistry with and in a new offense.

I think he would’ve had a much better year last year if Palmer never got hurt. He only played one full game with him and put up big numbers. After that they played the Rams and Palmer was injured. Then he only played 4 games after that.

Now if he can stay healthy for 16 games is a completely different story