Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    is booker still the starter after tonight? I hope not
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    AP is done.
    he didn't look done to me. Maybe not the AP of 6 years ago, but not done, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    he didn't look done to me. Maybe not the AP of 6 years ago, but not done, imo.
    I think there's too many miles on that body. He looked good (so I've read) for his first game of the year, but 5 games from now I'm just not sure he'll be productive in any way.

Just read the stats. Washington had 110 yards on 32 plays in the first half. I'm not sure why people would be upset about the first team D after this game?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    is booker still the starter after tonight? I hope not
    I hope not. Booker has never impressed me.

I don't know if they showed it on TV or not (haven't watched it, yet), but there were a LOT of Broncos fans there. We were on the visitors side, row 3 on the 50 and that whole section was mostly orange. It was awesome.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I don't know if they showed it on TV or not (haven't watched it, yet), but there were a LOT of Broncos fans there. We were on the visitors side, row 3 on the 50 and that whole section was mostly orange. It was awesome.
    Did sanders score his td on that side? I ask because when i replayed i noticed the crowd was really loud cheering

Butler its hard to be upset when washington didnt convert a 3rd down until at least halfway through the 3rd
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Good showing by our Broncos tonight.
    First team looked solid on both sides of the ball

Not perfect, but a much-needed confidence boost. Sanders, Sutton and Freeman had encouraging performances.

Agreed. I was club level section 320. Definitely more orange than burgundy and gold. And that weather! Great night to watch a football game.
    Last edited by The Irish; 08-25-2018 at 04:58 AM.

Just read the stats. Washington had 110 yards on 32 plays in the first half. I'm not sure why people would be upset about the first team D after this game?
    Possibly because AP opened with a 7 yard run followed by 13 and 15 yard runs. On the 13 yard play Peko was held which allowed AP to cut upfield. The 15 yard play came on a 4th and inches and he bounced outside.

The defense had 3 sacks in the first half and the starters did not allow a 3rd down conversion. Redakins punted 4 times, turned the ball over on downs once and only managed a FG.

Defense played very well in the first half.

Glad you all got to go!!!

Run D could have been better but AP made some great runs.

Overall, defense was great but still a little concerning AP played well after barely getting any time in Washington.

Ok, so I just watched the replay of the game in NFL network. My impressions of the game.....

Very excited about the 1st team offense and defense. I thought both sides of the ball played well. Freemans td run was nice and its obvious to me Sanders is going to be the go to target for receivers.

Kelly did a good enough job to keep the back up spot. He had a bad flutter throw that I'm sure he wants back but fortunately it didn't cost him anything. I thought he had a beautiful throw in the back of the endzone that should of been caught by #89.

Very funny, I dont know if anyone watched the replay on NFL network but they blanked out every offensive snap after 10:44 on the game clock. Which means they blanked out every touch by Lynch. They didn't show a single play in 4th quarter by Denvers offense, except the kneel down..... Wierd!!!

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

They didn't come out with negative yardage by the opponent. No turnover created. No safety registered. They sucked. 🤣
    (I need the sarcasm emoticon).

He had a solid outing