Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Broncos @ Cardinals Preseason Week 4 Game Night Thread

Hi, Denver Broncos fans! Our Denver Broncos have a chance to complete their 2018 NFL preseason at both 2-2 and .500, as they are in the Phoenix West Valley area to play the Arizona Cardinals, in both teams finale.

Tonight is also the final audition as the Broncos, Cardinals and the 30 NFL teams coaching staff see one more look of the majority of the reserves, free agents, and undrafted college players signed after the 2018 NFL Draft, perform on the field during live game action tonight to earn themselves into the final 53-man regular season roster, from the current 90-man training camp roster.

Most of the veteran starting players from both sides of the scrimmage, and special teams, will be held on the sidelines, to be ready for the regular season opener versus former AFC West Rival, now the Seattle Seahawks from the NFC West Division, on Sunday Afternoon, September 9.

As many as 1,184 players league-wide, 37 players waive or traded, from all 32 teams, from 90 players to 53, will be impacted, and receive the dreaded call to the coaches office to learn and hear their fate, as all teams must meet the required 53-man deadline by 4:00PM Eastern Standard Time on September 1.

However, all NFL teams, including the Broncos, can start staffing their 10-man practice squads the following day on September 2, beginning, and after, 1:00PM Eastern Standard Time.

Steve Levy and Brian Griese will announce the live TV game commentary simulcasted on KTVD My Network Channel 20, and the NFL Network, with kickoff at 8:00PM Mountain Standard Time.

NO injuries, great luck to the players trying to earn roster spots for the upcoming regular season, and LET'S GO BRONCOS!!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201808...fo&tab=preview

https://operations.nfl.com/football-...ant-nfl-dates/
    Last edited by CaribouRanch; 08-30-2018 at 10:09 PM. Reason: correcting start time

NFL Network live so I actually get to watch tonight instead of re air.

Rare occasion as they usually could care less about the Broncos and Cardinals final game of preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    NFL Network live so I actually get to watch tonight instead of re air.

Rare occasion as they usually could care less about the Broncos and Cardinals final game of preseason.
    Which means I should be able to watch if through the NFL app since I have Verizon.....?
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Which means I should be able to watch if through the NFL app since I have Verizon.....?
    You are right, I forgot about that.

NFL Network confirmed Rosen will not play (thumb)...

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Lame! Well thumbs down to that!

Well that sucks. I assumed that was a major contributor into why we got televised. Oh well. At least the decision has already been made to air our game.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Lame! Well thumbs down to that!
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Well that sucks. I assumed that was a major contributor into why we got televised. Oh well. At least the decision has already been made to air our game.
    Same here just happy I get to see the game.

Consarnant! I really wanted to see that matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouRanch View Post
    Steve Levy and Brian Griese will announce the live TV game commentary simulcasted on KTVD My Network Channel 20, and the NFL Network, with kickoff at 6:05PM Mountain Standard Time.

I'm pretty sure kickoff is at 8:00pm MDT (Denver time). 7:00pm MST (Arizona time).

Winter is Coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
    I'm pretty sure kickoff is at 8:00pm MDT (Denver time). 7:00pm MST (Arizona time).

You are correct MnG

7 PM PST / 10 PM EST

I am hoping for at least a half from Kelly! I know, at least some here think he shouldn't play much in order to limit the possibility of i..... (I can't say it) but for me its about entertainment and I enjoy watching Kelly play. I also want to see Lindsay play. These guys and other rookies need more reps to be as ready as possible for the start of the season. I would also like to see Butt play more ... that just doesn't sound right.

Although I don't really care what the score turns out to be.

Just announced on NFL Network that Royce Freeman won't play tonight.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Consarnant! I really wanted to see that matchup.
    Would have been great to see! Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    Just announced on NFL Network that Royce Freeman won't play tonight.
    I was just walking out the door and saw Rapoport talking about Lynch...last chance for him to show enough that he can find somewhere to resurrect his career...that heíll likely be on the outside looking in.

Not that we didnít already see this coming but it was interesting for Rapoport to call it out.