• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spice 1
    Football Immortal
    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Just saves the country from wasting their time next week pretending like Wisconsin will be able to give Ohio st a matchup in the shoe.
    This has got classic Ohio State epic fail game written all over it now, though.

Comment

• DenverBlood
      Football Immortal
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      If it was a night game in Madison Id agree. But 11 am in the shoe. Nah. It won’t be close.
      sigpic

Comment

• #87Birdman
        The MOD Who Laughs
        • Apr 2011

Oklahoma refusing to get a defense might cost them a game. To Kansas state of all teams. I mean maybe it was a trap game and Oklahoma was looking towards next week against Baylor the other undefeated team in the big 12. Good thing Iowa state won't get an angry Oklahoma wee get them in 2 weeks after a bye.

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

• ELWAY421
          Football Immortal
          • Dec 2007

Best two teams in the country are LSU & Ohio State

Comment

• ELWAY421
            Football Immortal
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
            Chase Young should be in the Heisman conversation. I like this team man. Amazing on the complete 180 on defense from last year. I really like Ryan Day as a coach too.

Comment

• DenverBlood
              Football Immortal
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
              Best two teams in the country are LSU & Ohio State
              Don’t agree on LSU but don’t have an argument against Ohio St.

LSU will lose to Alabama in Tuscaloosa in two weeks. They always lose to Alabama.
              sigpic

Comment

• ELWAY421
                Football Immortal
                • Dec 2007

Don’t agree on LSU but don’t have an argument against Ohio St.

LSU will lose to Alabama in Tuscaloosa in two weeks. They always lose to Alabama.
                What's Tua's status? Alabama hasn't looked as dominant this year imo, and their schedule has been pretty weak. LSU isn't the same LSU either imo. They haven't really ever had a real QB or passing game in the past. At least in a very long time. Obviously LSU could go in there, and lose again but the eye test says at this moment LSU is the better team.

Comment

• DenverBlood
                  Football Immortal
                  • Nov 2005

What's Tua's status? Alabama hasn't looked as dominant this year imo, and their schedule has been pretty weak. LSU isn't the same LSU either imo. They haven't really ever had a real QB or passing game in the past. At least in a very long time. Obviously LSU could go in there, and lose again but the eye test says at this moment LSU is the better team.
                  Alabama hasn’t looked dominant? They’ve pretty much blown out everyone they’ve played so far. I will agree the schedule is as week as they come. But I think 22 point win last week was their lowest margin of victory and it was due to losing Tua.

Also they have a bye after this week. I have 0 doubt he plays against LSU. And like I said they own LSU.

That LSU win at Texas ain’t looking like such a big deal anymore.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Spice 1
                    Football Immortal
                    • Sep 2004

Alabama hasn’t looked dominant? They’ve pretty much blown out everyone they’ve played so far. I will agree the schedule is as week as they come. But I think 22 point win last week was their lowest margin of victory and it was due to losing Tua.

Also they have a bye after this week. I have 0 doubt he plays against LSU. And like I said they own LSU.

That LSU win at Texas ain’t looking like such a big deal anymore.
                    Yeah, he'll probably play. Otherwise, what was the point of having holes drilled in his bones to heal faster? They say there's no risk involved, but it's still kind of silly, I think. You're playing quarterback for Alabama. It's not like you're in danger of losing games while your ankle heals. Your draft stock isn't going down, unless you think the backup is going to come in and do the exact same thing you did, which very well may be the case now that I think about it.

I think LSU does look pretty good, but I'm kinda thinking along the lines of what Blood is thinking. I like to use history as an indicator where football is concerned, so I'll believe it when I see it.

I'll say this about Ryan Day. We're talking down the road hypothetical here, but if he winds up playing and beating Clemson, he'll become an instant legend at OSU. Beating Michigan is a requisite though, of course.

Comment

• Spice 1
                      Football Immortal
                      • Sep 2004

Chase Young should be in the Heisman conversation. I like this team man. Amazing on the complete 180 on defense from last year. I really like Ryan Day as a coach too.
                      I agree, but he won't win it. The only reason they gave it to Woodson was because he played both ways just enough to get a few touchdowns. It's a dumb award.

Comment

• broncoslover115
                        Football Immortal
                        • Mar 2012

Wow, LSU on top by 20 at the half. Probably won’t be the final score however. Come on, roll tide. Get back in this game.
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• DenverBlood
                          Football Immortal
                          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                          Wow, LSU on top by 20 at the half. Probably won’t be the final score however. Come on, roll tide. Get back in this game.
                          Guauxxx Tigers!!!! Or however they spell it. How does any neutral fan every say come on tide???
                          Last edited by DenverBlood; 11-09-2019, 05:39 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• ELWAY421
                            Football Immortal
                            • Dec 2007

About to see what Joe Burrow is made of! I picked LSU to win this game but the momentum is definitely on with Bama now...

Comment

• ELWAY421
                              Football Immortal
                              • Dec 2007

Come on Joe! One more drive!

Comment

• ELWAY421
                                Football Immortal
                                • Dec 2007

Yes!!!

10char

Comment