Page 21 of 81 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
    The 30 for 30 about Brees will be fantastic.

"What if I told you, that in the era of Manning and Brady, a 6ft cast off overtook them both on top of the record books."

I can't wait for the 30 for 30 about Case Keenum.

"What if I told you, that in the era of record-breaking offenses when QBs and WRs can't be touched, Case Keenum received $25 million guaranteed to throw more interceptions than touchdowns and have a passer rating in the 70's"
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post

"What if I told you, that in the era of record-breaking offenses when QBs and WRs can't be touched, Case Keenum received $25 million guaranteed to throw more interceptions than touchdowns and have a passer rating in the 70's"
    Not your first choice I imagine, eh Rod?

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post

I think Osweiler gets the 30 for 30 before him, being given $37 million guaranteed to start 14 games, and then his team paying another team to take him from them.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    The 30 for 30 about Brees will be fantastic.

"What if I told you, that in the era of Manning and Brady, a 6ft cast off overtook them both on top of the record books."
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/good-morni...ned-the-Saints
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

The Onion's take on tackling;

https://sports.theonion.com/nfl-urge...lut-1829659755

"NEW YORK—In an effort to find a more constructive way to cost the other team yardage, the NFL asked pass rushers on Wednesday to seek amicable resolutions with opposing quarterbacks before resorting to a tackle. “Instead of immediately stooping to a violent hit, defensive ends and linebackers should take an empathetic stance and try talking the quarterback out of his attempt to throw the ball,” said NFL vice president of human resources Kim McFadden, adding that pass rushers should use “I statements” to keep quarterbacks from feeling threatened while defenders asserted their own feelings as to why the signal caller needs to take a knee and lose a down. “Tackling should always be the last choice when dealing with a quarterback intent on tossing a pass or running for a first down. If players cross the line of scrimmage with an open mind, make eye contact, and calmly present their case, I think they’ll find that most QBs are receptive to spiking the ball or throwing it away.” McFadden admitted that defenders may still be forced to take down their opponent, but should try to depersonalize the attack and limit destructive blows to the quarterback’s torso, neck, ankles, and head."

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    The Onion's take on tackling;

https://sports.theonion.com/nfl-urge...lut-1829659755

"NEW YORK—In an effort to find a more constructive way to cost the other team yardage, the NFL asked pass rushers on Wednesday to seek amicable resolutions with opposing quarterbacks before resorting to a tackle. “Instead of immediately stooping to a violent hit, defensive ends and linebackers should take an empathetic stance and try talking the quarterback out of his attempt to throw the ball,” said NFL vice president of human resources Kim McFadden, adding that pass rushers should use “I statements” to keep quarterbacks from feeling threatened while defenders asserted their own feelings as to why the signal caller needs to take a knee and lose a down. “Tackling should always be the last choice when dealing with a quarterback intent on tossing a pass or running for a first down. If players cross the line of scrimmage with an open mind, make eye contact, and calmly present their case, I think they’ll find that most QBs are receptive to spiking the ball or throwing it away.” McFadden admitted that defenders may still be forced to take down their opponent, but should try to depersonalize the attack and limit destructive blows to the quarterback’s torso, neck, ankles, and head."
    That's funny! And sadly, possibly becoming the new reality....

Barkley is incredible!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Too bad Eli is hot garbage

Surprised no one mentioned the passing of Mr. Spanos, owner of the Chargers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Too bad Eli is hot garbage
    I like Eli but he has become completely predictable. And his mobility sucks! I have Odell on one of my FF teams, and you'd think a player of his talent (lets pretend he didn't lip off so much), in a game where you are way down, would gain excessive yards. But somehow Eli was hardly utilizing him properly...and if it's to prove a point it would be crazy, given they need a win.

For another time, but I am ticked with Odell. But cmon, going 1 and 4 is not a good outcome, when you have a stud receiver being under-utilized. Short this, short that, hand the ball off is fine, but not when you are losing big, and the D is a step ahead of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    Yeah, I turned ours off and started watching theirs.

Their D looks like ours used to. It's very aggressive and did an awesome job holding Baltimore to 9 points over 5 quarters.

I am officially a bandwagon Browns fan.

Too bad mayfield didn't fall to us.
    You could just stay with Denver instead of bandwagoning. After all, Denver has just as many wins as Cleveland.

Seattle leading the Raiders 14-0 at Wembley in London.

Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    Seattle leading the Raiders 14-0 at Wembley in London.
    Watch The Raiders capture one of the top picks in next year's draft. Then again, Gruden will probably trade it away for an older dude.

Watch The Raiders capture one of the top picks in next year's draft. Then again, Gruden will probably trade it away for an older dude.
    Lol! Probably true.