Antonio Brown and Disgruntled Players

It appears as if Antonio Brown missed yesterday's game not due to injury but due to being suspended by the team. Apparently he got into an argument with a teammate on Wednesday threw the ball at that player and then decided he wasn't going to practice the rest of the week. He showed up yesterday to play and was informed he wasn't going to, and then he left at halftime. Not the first issue they've had with him, is he in Pittsburgh next year?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ns-not-injury/

Then you've got Leonard Fournette in Jacksonville who drew the ire of Tom Coughlin (he released a statement hammering Fournette and Yeldon for their actions on the sidelines yesterday) and the Jags now cancelling all of his future guarantees which opens him up to being traded or released.

And finally you have Beckham Junior in New York, neither side seems happy with that marriage and it looks like it could end sooner rather than later?

Any other very talented malcontents that might be on the move this offseason?

A few thoughts:

The Steelers seem to be having more than the usual amount of mayhem this season. First Bell, now Brown. Strange way to end the season! Not looking good, especially with Ben nearing his end.

OBJ is definitely an attention getter, but I believe he will be back next season. The question will be....who is throwing him the ball?

As for Fournette, he seems to be on a one way train, and it is not coming towards Jacksonville. It's a shame for that team, because he can be a stud RB. But I see him leaving. Too many issues in one season.

Thought the Broncos had the most drama during the season. But must say, the Steelers take the cake. They are a total mess.

Because the owners hold consistenty sacred, but Tomlin should have been fired 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    It appears as if Antonio Brown missed yesterday's game not due to injury but due to being suspended by the team. Apparently he got into an argument with a teammate on Wednesday threw the ball at that player and then decided he wasn't going to practice the rest of the week. He showed up yesterday to play and was informed he wasn't going to, and then he left at halftime. Not the first issue they've had with him, is he in Pittsburgh next year?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ns-not-injury/

Then you've got Leonard Fournette in Jacksonville who drew the ire of Tom Coughlin (he released a statement hammering Fournette and Yeldon for their actions on the sidelines yesterday) and the Jags now cancelling all of his future guarantees which opens him up to being traded or released.

And finally you have Beckham Junior in New York, neither side seems happy with that marriage and it looks like it could end sooner rather than later?

Any other very talented malcontents that might be on the move this offseason?
    That's the highlight of the whole thing for me. lol.

Colin Cowherd just announced on his tv show, per Jason La Canfora, that Antonio Brown has requested to be traded. Also said the player he threw the ball at in practice was Big Ben.

I'm not on Twitter so this is the best I can do:

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora

Jason La Canfora

Verified account

@JasonLaCanfora
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    Antonio Brown has requested a trade. Im told it was not a demand but he has asked to be dealt. Very unlikely Rooney would capitulate. Brown has issues with Mike Tomlin and Ben Roethlisberger. Feels like the coach is too aligned with the QB.

I swear I hate these diva, primadona, drama Queen-acting, grown ass men (Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham, Jr., etc.).

But I blame the HCs and the team owners for allowing them to get away with it to the point where now they're high-priced spoiled, whiny brats.
    Last edited by Mel B.; 01-01-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

The Steelers sure have hit a new low of late. Bell, then Brown, then no playoffs. Seriously bad vibes!

Hard to believe they were 7 / 2 and 1, with 6 straight wins, and still missed the playoffs. Imagine if they had paid Bell, kept Brown happy, and still had Connor as a backup. How this ship looks to be sinking!

This is why the NFL should eliminate the salary cap, so they can fire these clowns.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!