Page 77 of 81 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1213
    GB with a miraculous comeback. CLE should be 10-5 and in the playoffs. Boy some of these games are rigged. SD got called for a bogus OPI and now PITT gets called for a bogus PI on 4th down
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    That roughing the passer call on Clowney was a joke. So hard to play D in this league nowadays.
    How was it a joke? You arenít allowed to drop the crown of your helmet the way he did. The very top of his helmet went right into the chest. I get if you donít like how easy it is to get flagged for it. But, it was still, by the rule, the correct call.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    How was it a joke? You aren’t allowed to drop the crown of your helmet the way he did. The very top of his helmet went right into the chest. I get if you don’t like how easy it is to get flagged for it. But, it was still, by the rule, the correct call.
    I agree, and he drove him to the ground, which by definition was unnecessary
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    On both places he has been....you make it sound like he has been around half the league wrecking teams.....
    And he hasnít? Perhaps not half the league but on the teams heís been on.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 12-23-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    How was it a joke? You arenít allowed to drop the crown of your helmet the way he did. The very top of his helmet went right into the chest. I get if you donít like how easy it is to get flagged for it. But, it was still, by the rule, the correct call.
    If your going to go by the letter of the law you will see a flag on every play. I just want to see some common sense. Clowney made a great burst through the line and hit Foles 0.5 seconds after he released the ball. He hit him in the mid-section so avoided the head area and because his head dropped slightly they throw a flag. I won't even go into the whole argument that its natural for your head to move down slightly and not be bolt upright when you hit someone.

That was a terrible ticky tack call and I hate to see them in any game, even if it benefits the Broncos I hate seeing ticky tack game altering calls. Let the players decide the outcome.

That DPI on Pittsburgh is another example. 4th down and Hill just launches it into the RZ, it should be a turnover on downs but here comes the flag to put the ball on the 1 for NO and give them 7 points. Even on the replay Romo said he couldn't see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    I don't think them starting is that impressive as these teams made it clear that they will play regardless just for experience. Rookie QB's generally struggle so we will get a much better idea on them in the next 2 years.

That said I do agree with Butler. Mayfield looks like a star. Rosen and Allen have been pretty bad even for rookies and if Denver had drafted one of them I would be really concerned.

Darnold plays well in patches but has too many TO's and goes missing too often. He does have potential to be good though.

Jackson is OK but I think his passing is patchy. Being mobile is good ONLY if you can pass the ball and I don't think he consistently is accurate enough, but time will tell.

So in summary I think Mayfield will be a star and Darnold has real potential and will be interesting to follow. The others look flaky IMO
    We shall see.

Don't think that starting means everything to me. But lets also give them credit for starting well before the season ended, and Jackson is leading his team when it needs a leader most.

I understand the concept of not getting ahead of ourselves, but I guarantee you that at least a few of them will be clearly better with an offseason under their belts.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    How am I being hard on rookie QB's by asking Butler a question? I never said anything about who I like or dislike.
    No no...I only included your quote because it was following the same thought process that I was. Did not mean to give the wrong impression.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    We shall see.

Don't think that starting means everything to me. But lets also give them credit for starting well before the season ended, and Jackson is leading his team when it needs a leader most.

I understand the concept of not getting ahead of ourselves, but I guarantee you that at least a few of them will be clearly better with an offseason under their belts.
    Yep year 2 tells us much more. The reason I think Darnold has a chance is I like his accuracy, he just makes bad reads sometimes. That can be corrected with experience. What hardly ever holds up and improves in this league is accuracy and that is what the other 3 QB's struggle with.

The Steelers are getting screwed. ANOTHER questionable DPI gives the Saints a big play which leads to 7. I would be pretty sick with these officials if I was a Steelers fan.

The refs strike again in SF. Trubisky throws a INT but here comes another game changing flag. The replay shows minimal contact at most.

I really hope the playoffs are not called like this.

On a side note I was looking forward to the Chiefs, Seattle game tonight but after a little digging the game is fairly irrelevant to both teams. That kinda sucks

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Foles seems to be a better backup that starter. Not going to fall for the case keenum effect again!
    At least Foles has NFL arm strength
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Are you kidding me?

CJ Anderson doing his thing for the Rams today. So far has over 100yds in under 20 carries.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    At least Foles has NFL arm strength

That, sir, is true,,
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    CJ Anderson doing his thing for the Rams today. So far has over 100yds in under 20 carries.

Always liked him... glad he is playing for someone and making a difference..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    No no...I only included your quote because it was following the same thought process that I was. Did not mean to give the wrong impression.
    I was wondering

To be honest I haven't seen enough of Allen, Darnold, Jackson or Rosen. I have watched every Mayfield game, and he has it! Good footwork, goes through his progressions, accurate as all get out, especially on the run! He can make all the throws, and he's already changing plays at the line of scrimmage. Plus that fire he plays with is real, and contagious!
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.