Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Nice pass Ryan......
    Not saying they werent bad passes but it seemed like julio didnt even make a play for 2 balls that drive with the int being 1 of them. Guess they said it was miscommunication on routes.

Been more interesting this quarter
    Last edited by armedequation; 09-06-2018 at 08:47 PM.
    Glen Haven Fire

so far the best part of the game was the rain delay.....

oh, as I say it, Philly scores!

But lets just hope this isn't a sign of what's to come this season. I know, they're rusty.

OK....now this game is looking like a game!

Ok the last few minutes made this a game... excited for Sunday now!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Falcons OC has no idea what heís doing in regards to the run game. Not only do they get away from it too soon they compound it with stupid play calls. Why are you running a zone stretch on the goal line to the short side of the field? At least run it to the other side so if a hole doesnít open up maybe Freeman can outrun everyone to the corner.

I hate seeing 2 RBs as talented as Coleman and Freeman having their talents wasted.

The Eagles have an interesting adaptation to the zone read with a QB that isnít a huge threat running. Motioning the weak side WR or the weak side TE split out to come perform a kick out block on the unblocked DE. Not only is the QB holding that end while the OT crashes down for a combo block on the DT before working to the 2nd level but the motioning player completely eliminates that DE

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Falcons OC has no idea what he’s doing in regards to the run game. Not only do they get away from it too soon they compound it with stupid play calls. Why are you running a zone stretch on the goal line to the short side of the field? At least run it to the other side so if a hole doesn’t open up maybe Freeman can outrun everyone to the corner.

I hate seeing 2 RBs as talented as Coleman and Freeman having their talents wasted.

The Eagles have an interesting adaptation to the zone read with a QB that isn’t a huge threat running. Motioning the weak side WR or the weak side TE split out to come perform a kick out block on the unblocked DE. Not only is the QB holding that end while the OT crashes down for a combo block on the DT before working to the 2nd level but the motioning player completely eliminates that DE
    Yah....don't know what it is, but have had some difficulty with this team's O strategy for a few years, including prior to that SB chaos. All you had to do was kick a field goal, not move backward! A message to me...."move on move move on!"

Ridley had 2 targets with 0 receptions....why draft him at 26 if your not gonna use him?
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Falcons OC has no idea what he’s doing in regards to the run game. Not only do they get away from it too soon they compound it with stupid play calls.
    Falcons offense has done nothing the last two games. I know they were both at Philly, but the Pats got 33 on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hph5 View Post
    Falcons offense has done nothing the last two games. I know they were both at Philly, but the Pats got 33 on them.
    JJ is so flippin good, that it makes me wonder how far they would (or more likely, would not) go without him.

So I guess we can say that Atlanta won that wild trade with (who else) The Browns.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/8/...11-draft-trade

CONVERSELY, even though Atlanta won that trade, we will never know who they would have chosen with all those picks. There is a chance that they would have done better with them.....again, it's irrelevant now.
    Last edited by CanDB; 09-08-2018 at 07:19 AM.

Are you folks kind of

EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you folks kind of

EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kind of.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Kind of.
    Not quite as convincing as I thought...but hey, to each their own.

Moving on, lets hope that this is not a season filled with injuries, and refs wanting to be on tv all day long!

Play ball!

SF @Vikings: Vikings offensive line doesn't look great again this year. But their D is giving absolutely nothing to Jimmy G.

Not quite as convincing as I thought...but hey, to each their own.

Moving on, lets hope that this is not a season filled with injuries, and refs wanting to be on tv all day long!

Play ball!
    ok I'm pretty excited.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones