Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2018 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Opening Week 1

Hi, Broncos fans! Richard Stockton, former Broncos lineman Mark Schlereth, and sideline reporter Jennifer Hale are announcing the Broncos Vs, Seahawks season and home opener this Sunday afternoon for The NFL On FOX, seen in the Western US, Alaska, and locally here in Denver on KDVR Fox 31, live on HD.

Brad Allen will also lead the NFL Officiating Crew.

http://www.506sports.com/

http://506sports.com/
    Last edited by CaribouRanch; 09-06-2018 at 11:50 PM.

Thanks for posting, CR.

It's great living in an area that has two "home" teams, but it really messes up the chance of maybe getting a Broncos game sometimes.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Though they are small, it's still messed up that part of Arizona isn't getting the Arizona game, and parts of Colorado aren't getting the Broncos game!

Friggin' Dallas market is too large and invasive.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Whoot whoot! On TV in NorCal! Doesn't happen much because of the dumpster fire in Oakland and that other team in SF.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouRanch View Post
    Hi, Broncos fans! Richard Stockton, former Broncos lineman Mark Schlereth, and sideline reporter Jennifer Hale are announcing the Broncos Vs, Seahawks season and home opener this Sunday afternoon for The NFL On FOX, seen in the Western US, Alaska, and locally KDVR Fox 31, live on HD.

Brad Allen will also lead the NFL Officialting Crew.

http://www.506sports.com/

http://506sports.com/
    Take a look at the map on the link you posted. Specifically, look at the Fox Late map. Ask yourself the question: "Is the state in red, South of Colorado that has ABQ in the middle of it, located in the Western US?" If it is, you need to reword your post. Same goes for Southern California and Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, the Dakotas, et al. Are they in the "Western US", or not?

BTW, I think it's "officiating", not "officialting crew".
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Take a look at the map on the link you posted. Specifically, look at the Fox Late map. Ask yourself the question: "Is the state in red, South of Colorado that has ABQ in the middle of it, located in the Western US?" If it is, you need to reword your post. Same goes for Southern California and Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, the Dakotas, et al. Are they in the "Western US", or not?

BTW, I think it's "officiating", not "officialting crew".
    "... portions of the Western US...."?
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    "... portions of the Western US...."?
    Too bad I'm not in one of those "portions". The "portion" I'm in, which is the fifth largest state in the country, won't get the Bronco game.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Darn, it originally indicated I got the game and now it shows the Dallas/Panthers game.

Too bad I'm not in one of those "portions". The "portion" I'm in, which is the fifth largest state in the country, won't get the Bronco game.
    I hear you Sam, its sad too because even though there is A LOT (too many if you ask me ) of Dallas fans in NM, I personally see MORE Bronco Fans here.

I hate when they have to play on fox, because Dallas always wins the broadcast. Denver plays on fox 3 times this year.

Just FYI Sunday Ticket is offered without Directtv for college students. If you or your kids are in school you can get it for 100 bucks.

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Since Dal has their training camp in Oxnard CA this leads to So CA getting Dallas games.

Sucks but this year I am passing on the multi hour live football for a more condensed version anyways.

I moved to the southern tip of Texas, 3 years ago. DirecTV is my only option.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    I moved to the southern tip of Texas, 3 years ago. DirecTV is my only option.
    Here is a potential new streaming option. gamepass.nfl.com. For about $100 bucks you can view any game during the 2018 season. The catch? No live games. They are available later in the day, however. Here's some info I found. Hope it helps.

When will regular season and Postseason games be made available on NFL Game Pass?

Broadcast versions of Sunday morning and afternoon games (9:30am ET, 1pm ET & 4pm ET) are available by 8pm ET on Sunday.

Broadcast versions of Sunday Night, Monday Night, Thursday Night and Saturday NFL games are available soon after the conclusion of the applicable game telecast.

If you are accessing NFL Game Pass through a free trial, Thursday night games will not be available until 72 hours after the telecast.

*Just an update. I can confirm that NFL Game Pass will also stream on a PC that meets the minimum requirements. The official website didn't make that clear.
    Last edited by gerontion; 09-07-2018 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    Here is a potential new streaming option. gamepass.nfl.com. For about $100 bucks you can view any game during the 2018 season. The catch? No live games. They are available later in the day, however. Here's some info I found. Hope it helps.

When will regular season and Postseason games be made available on NFL Game Pass?

Broadcast versions of Sunday morning and afternoon games (9:30am ET, 1pm ET & 4pm ET) are available by 8pm ET on Sunday.

Broadcast versions of Sunday Night, Monday Night, Thursday Night and Saturday NFL games are available soon after the conclusion of the applicable game telecast.

If you are accessing NFL Game Pass through a free trial, Thursday night games will not be available until 72 hours after the telecast.
    Gamepass also gives you access to past seasons, and coaches film. This is my first year getting gamepass, i had it bundled with my Sunday ticket. we will see how it is!

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Gamepass also gives you access to past seasons, and coaches film. This is my first year getting gamepass, i had it bundled with my Sunday ticket. we will see how it is!
    I signed up for the free trial myself even though I live in Colorado. My indoor antenna is hit or miss and I dropped cable years ago. Anyway, it seemed to work fairly well. The video was smooth, no choppiness. No ads. It might be a decent solution for out of state fans or even fans like me with dubious ota broadcasts.

My complaint from using Gamepass last year during preseason was there was no way to select the game you are wanting to watch the re air of without seeing the final score listed for all games. You canít click on the Broncos game without seeing the final.