Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Von Miller

Itís crazy to think that today heís top 50 on the all time sack list, but If he finishes the season with 17 total sacks, heíll be top 30.

I think its important to note how helpful it was to have Chubb and others on the other side. At least one sack was absolutely due to Chubb chasing him right back to Von. I hope he continues to get good push, because Von is excellent at chasing QBs down when they're in that "panic" mode of finding a way out of the pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    There needs to be a new term for what he did do that RB. That isnít your regular forced fumble and recovery.
    Reminds me of Danny Bateman in the movie the Replacements. "I got the ball!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    Reminds me of Danny Bateman in the movie the Replacements. "I got the ball!!!!!"
    A normal defender would go for the tackle or swipe at it. Von just took it away from him. You see guys trying to grab and strip the ball after a player's momentum is stopped all the time, but to do it while a guy is running downfield is pretty rare. Only other guy I've seen do that was when Maurice Clarett did it to Sean Taylor like 15 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    There needs to be a new term for what he did do that RB. That isnít your regular forced fumble and recovery.
    Mobile ballectomy.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

When Von retires from the Broncos he can have a career as a purse snatcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    A normal defender would go for the tackle or swipe at it. Von just took it away from him. You see guys trying to grab and strip the ball after a player's momentum is stopped all the time, but to do it while a guy is running downfield is pretty rare. Only other guy I've seen do that was when Maurice Clarett did it to Sean Taylor like 15 years ago.

What Von Did to Carson was just EPIC!!

The defense has returned, happy they give all of them the opportunity to be the best as they wreak havoc on the opposition this season.

Does anyone else find themselves almost exclusively watching Von when the D is on the field? Iím always hoping to catch something amazing happen live.

Quote Originally Posted by ChupaThingy View Post
    Does anyone else find themselves almost exclusively watching Von when the D is on the field? I’m always hoping to catch something amazing happen live.
    I did, but then got frustrated with all the holding,,,
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by maaskesr View Post
    I think its important to note how helpful it was to have Chubb and others on the other side. At least one sack was absolutely due to Chubb chasing him right back to Von. I hope he continues to get good push, because Von is excellent at chasing QBs down when they're in that "panic" mode of finding a way out of the pocket.
    Not gonna lie they were all awesome, Wolfe, peko, Gotsis, and Shelby all in the backfield all night long.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

Von Miller is the best player in Football.

Quote Originally Posted by broncsx3 View Post
    Von Miller is the best player in Football.
    And I've been a little disappointed that he's been overlooked in the sports media... not a whole lot of mention of him and our team today. Not a whole lot of recap of his highlights and his awesomeness today when recapturing the Top Ten Plays. No mention of Von at all. Kind of sad....3 sacks, two forced fumbles and a recovery.

What does one need to do to get one the 10 ten plays or a mere mention. Von wasn't hardly a mention today. He should have been highlighted as one of the best players on the field today. Too bad. Keep putting him in the ignore plan. He's coming for you then.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Guess who Seattle plays next week? Khalil Mack's Bears

So we'll get a nice look at comparing the 2(Von and Mack) so long as they go against the same tackle- which they probably will

Should be an interesting look
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    ďGo sit down now Danny.Ē