Thread: Broncos Tickets

Broncos Tickets

Hi,
    Looking to buy tickets to the Chiefs game in 3 weeks. Am travelling from Australia to the US and have made a detour to see this game as my son is a big fan. When is the best time to buy tickets, will they get cheaper as it gets closer or because it is a Monday night game will they get more expensive. Also where is the best place to get them from. Finally is it the dearer the ticket the better view, I am able to spend a bit more for a better experience. Apologise if this in the wrong forum. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLi29 View Post
    Hi,
    Looking to buy tickets to the Chiefs game in 3 weeks. Am travelling from Australia to the US and have made a detour to see this game as my son is a big fan. When is the best time to buy tickets, will they get cheaper as it gets closer or because it is a Monday night game will they get more expensive. Also where is the best place to get them from. Finally is it the dearer the ticket the better view, I am able to spend a bit more for a better experience. Apologise if this in the wrong forum. Thanks in advance.
    Welcome to BCMB!

As Ticketmaster is the official site and a sponsor of this site, it is the best place for getting tickets. Seriously, it's secure and I've gotten some good deals.

Can't really help you with the rest. There are stickied threads at the top of the forum. You might find some information in the first few posts.

I've heard that there are no bad seats, but to get a really great experience (if you can afford it), right behind the Broncos bench is awesome. People with younger kids have more of a chance to get autographs before and after the game.

to your son for picking a great team.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by JoLi29 View Post
    Hi,
    Monday Night games are typically more expensive. I second using NFL Ticket Exchange from Ticketmaster, its the safest option. More advice is watch it like a hawk. tickets and prices fluctuate on their daily, when im looking for tickets i check it every few hours up until maybe a day or two from the game, i have gotten really good deals that way almost face value, i have also gone to the day before and just had to bite the bullet and pay a higher price, just depends how lucky you are.

As far as views i have sat a few rows from the field, in the end zone, the club seats and the nose bleeds, never had a bad view they all have their benefits. here is my take on each

Good:
    Nose bleeds - actually a great view you can see everything, see plays develop.

End Zone - its a cool way to see the game, from a different perspective then the normal side view. its cool seeing teams come right at you, you know when they make or miss fg right away. South stands gets rowdy!!

Sidelines lower rows - its awesome being close and seeing players faces, hearing the pads collide, watching players zoom by on big plays.

Club Seats - pretty good views, not too close not to far, can go inside and get food lots of tvs.

Bad:
    Nose bleeds - You dont get all the visual and audio stimulation like you do being in the front rows. hard to sometimes makeout what players are doing what without watching the screen.

End Zone - when they are going away from you its not as exciting.

Sidelines lower rows - can be hard to see what is actually going on especially if the play is going away from you, can spend more time watching the screen instead of the field. if you are too close the tv cameras can block the view (rows 12 and below)

Club Seats - really the only big negative here is they are super expensive!!

Good luck hope you can find a deal!

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Monday Night games are typically more expensive. I second using NFL Ticket Exchange from Ticketmaster, its the safest option. More advice is watch it like a hawk. tickets and prices fluctuate on their daily, when im looking for tickets i check it every few hours up until maybe a day or two from the game, i have gotten really good deals that way almost face value, i have also gone to the day before and just had to bite the bullet and pay a higher price, just depends how lucky you are.

As far as views i have sat a few rows from the field, in the end zone, the club seats and the nose bleeds, never had a bad view they all have their benefits. here is my take on each

Good:
    Nose bleeds - actually a great view you can see everything, see plays develop.

End Zone - its a cool way to see the game, from a different perspective then the normal side view. its cool seeing teams come right at you, you know when they make or miss fg right away. South stands gets rowdy!!

Sidelines lower rows - its awesome being close and seeing players faces, hearing the pads collide, watching players zoom by on big plays.

Club Seats - pretty good views, not too close not to far, can go inside and get food lots of tvs.

Bad:
    Nose bleeds - You dont get all the visual and audio stimulation like you do being in the front rows. hard to sometimes makeout what players are doing what without watching the screen.

End Zone - when they are going away from you its not as exciting.

Sidelines lower rows - can be hard to see what is actually going on especially if the play is going away from you, can spend more time watching the screen instead of the field. if you are too close the tv cameras can block the view (rows 12 and below)

Club Seats - really the only big negative here is they are super expensive!!

Good luck hope you can find a deal!

The bolded.... did it once... and don’t want to watch a game another 2ay again.... it was amazing,,,
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich