Epic Party Trip Planning to Denver

Five buddies and I do a NFL guys trip each year with the goal of seeing each and every stadium before we kick the bucket. This will be our 5th annual trip and we've decided to head out to Denver on 10/14 to watch the Broncos beat the Rams. I'm in charge of the research and basically booking the trip so I wanted to say thanks to all of you as this board has been a great source of info.

While none of us actually have a NFL team we pull for every Sunday (we live in Arkansas and donít have a local NFL team), we will easily pass the eye test as die-hard Broncos fans as soon as we step off the plane. We buy all the official gear of the home team prior to each trip including jerseys we will be sporting to the game. We also each place max bets with our bookie on the home team regardless of the spread and even load up on the ML if they are dogs (we arenít here to see ďourĒ team lose). So needless to say, we will truly be Broncos fans for the 48 hours we are in town and will be as loud as any fan in the stadium that day!

The women and children stay home, we take off an extra day or two from work after the trip for recovery purposes, and the wivesí only have one ruleÖ ďdo NOT get arrested!Ē We are all 35-40, can typically party with the best or at least think we can and this trip usually turns into a pretty wild, memorable experience. Well, maybe not memorable but Iím virtually certain we all have a blast based on the pics on all our phones when we leave.

This will be our first time to the city of Denver so we aren't familiar the city itself or the game day experience outside of what I can find via google. We will be staying at the Hyatt Regency downtown and plan to walk/Uber everywhere. Any suggestions or good advice you may have to help us enjoy the party as much as possible would be greatly appreciated!

• Best food/bar scenes for Sat/Sun night?
    • Where should we end up late night? (absolutely nothing is off the table here)
    • On Sunday, any particular place thatís a go to party spot before or after the game?
    • Are there any official pre/post game parties/events that sell tickets that are any fun?
    • Iíve read on here people tailgate in most if not all lots, but is there any one in particular you would recommend we start with that is usually packed with a good high energy crowd? By the way, if you host a tailgate and if itís acceptable for us to join please shoot me a PM and we will more than cover our share of "donations" upon arrival.
    • I read the dispensaries close at 10pm, do they have bars or lounges that can sell after 10pm? We land at 8:50 Saturday night so we are cutting it close.

I have been a little surprised by the ticket prices so far compared to our past trips. The last 4 years after searching for a couple days Iíve managed to land lower level sideline tickets in the $300 range. After looking everywhere I can think of for the last 2 weeks (as you guys state in other threads Ticketmaster ticket exchange has had the best options) I havenít been able to find similar location tickets to this game under $450. A special thanks to @dipablo for your post in another thread on your seat opinions, I guess we will likely end up buying tickets in the south end zone and sit with the rowdy crowd (which we will fit in). If you guys have any thoughts or opinions here please post as I haven't purchased tickets yet and keep going back and forth on what I want to do.

Thanks again and looking forward to partying with you guys in 4 weeks while we watch our Broncos destroy Goff and crew!

Sincerely,
    Pierce

Welcome to the MB, Pierce!

Thank you for looking through some of the other threads in this forum. It saves me the trouble of directing you to them.

Hopefully someone will be able to answer your questions.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by PKA_Pierce View Post
    Five buddies and I do a NFL guys trip each year with the goal of seeing each and every stadium before we kick the bucket. This will be our 5th annual trip and we've decided to head out to Denver on 10/14 to watch the Broncos beat the Rams. I'm in charge of the research and basically booking the trip so I wanted to say thanks to all of you as this board has been a great source of info.

While none of us actually have a NFL team we pull for every Sunday (we live in Arkansas and donít have a local NFL team), we will easily pass the eye test as die-hard Broncos fans as soon as we step off the plane. We buy all the official gear of the home team prior to each trip including jerseys we will be sporting to the game. We also each place max bets with our bookie on the home team regardless of the spread and even load up on the ML if they are dogs (we arenít here to see ďourĒ team lose). So needless to say, we will truly be Broncos fans for the 48 hours we are in town and will be as loud as any fan in the stadium that day!

The women and children stay home, we take off an extra day or two from work after the trip for recovery purposes, and the wivesí only have one ruleÖ ďdo NOT get arrested!Ē We are all 35-40, can typically party with the best or at least think we can and this trip usually turns into a pretty wild, memorable experience. Well, maybe not memorable but Iím virtually certain we all have a blast based on the pics on all our phones when we leave.

This will be our first time to the city of Denver so we aren't familiar the city itself or the game day experience outside of what I can find via google. We will be staying at the Hyatt Regency downtown and plan to walk/Uber everywhere. Any suggestions or good advice you may have to help us enjoy the party as much as possible would be greatly appreciated!

• Best food/bar scenes for Sat/Sun night?
    • Where should we end up late night? (absolutely nothing is off the table here)
    • On Sunday, any particular place thatís a go to party spot before or after the game?
    • Are there any official pre/post game parties/events that sell tickets that are any fun?
    • Iíve read on here people tailgate in most if not all lots, but is there any one in particular you would recommend we start with that is usually packed with a good high energy crowd? By the way, if you host a tailgate and if itís acceptable for us to join please shoot me a PM and we will more than cover our share of "donations" upon arrival.
    • I read the dispensaries close at 10pm, do they have bars or lounges that can sell after 10pm? We land at 8:50 Saturday night so we are cutting it close.

I have been a little surprised by the ticket prices so far compared to our past trips. The last 4 years after searching for a couple days Iíve managed to land lower level sideline tickets in the $300 range. After looking everywhere I can think of for the last 2 weeks (as you guys state in other threads Ticketmaster ticket exchange has had the best options) I havenít been able to find similar location tickets to this game under $450. A special thanks to @dipablo for your post in another thread on your seat opinions, I guess we will likely end up buying tickets in the south end zone and sit with the rowdy crowd (which we will fit in). If you guys have any thoughts or opinions here please post as I haven't purchased tickets yet and keep going back and forth on what I want to do.

Thanks again and looking forward to partying with you guys in 4 weeks while we watch our Broncos destroy Goff and crew!

Sincerely,
    Pierce

Low profile always works..... Especially in Denver

Good Luck Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by westside Bronco View Post
    Low profile always works..... Especially in Denver

Good Luck Guys!
    We are a very laid back group don't let the above fool you. We are as respectful as anyone but like to have a good time when and where it's acceptable. Hence, the reason I'm asking for advice on where the best party atmosphere is during our entire 48 hours we will be in town (we likely won't sleep much).