Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Gruden's defense is in a world of hurt right now. Their amount of pressures Monday night was only slightly better than the Seahawks, 14.7% vs 12.5% respectively. Keenum was shaky in his first start with the Broncos with 3 INTs but was able to still feed the ball to receivers and get 3 TDs.

Then there is the Denver D vs the Raiders O.

Unless Keenum is abducted by aliens, Denver has this game.
    Didn't he say after the game Monday that they need to find their pass rush? Ummm... he's in Chicago!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Didn't he say after the game Monday that they need to find their pass rush? Ummm... he's in Chicago!!!
    He did Couldn't figure why there was none.

Gruden's defense is in a world of hurt right now. Their amount of pressures Monday night was only slightly better than the Seahawks, 14.7% vs 12.5% respectively. Keenum was shaky in his first start with the Broncos with 3 INTs but was able to still feed the ball to receivers and get 3 TDs.

Then there is the Denver D vs the Raiders O.

Unless Keenum is abducted by aliens, Denver has this game.
    Carr had a solid game last time. The team overall did.

This is one game Mack will be missed because he can force QBs to make mistakes. Bruce Irvin had a good game last time. I expect more than 5 pressures this time around. Maybe 6.

The Raiders will do good in a chunk. I don't know if it's an early or late chunk but they'll have an offensive spurt for a period.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Carr had a solid game last time. The team overall did.

This is one game Mack will be missed because he can force QBs to make mistakes. Bruce Irvin had a good game last time. I expect more than 5 pressures this time around. Maybe 6.

The Raiders will do good in a chunk. I don't know if it's an early or late chunk but they'll have an offensive spurt for a period.
    Denverís D is very aggressive and will be lured into the big play like the Johnny Holton TD last year, Denverís run D should keep your backs in check.
    Iím excited with the outside match ups
    Kolton Miller vs Chubb & Ray and Penn on the right side vs Von & Shaq.

So the Raiders defense allowed 140 yards rushing which kind of book ends with their other issue on defense about pass rushing and suggests their DL is pretty weak.

Going by Freeman's and Linsday's debut or 142 total rushing yards, it really suggest we'll have a great day running the ball. (Lindsay's is still #3 RB on the depth chart, what gives?). Strong run game, control TOP, opens PAP... you see where this is going...

So the Raiders defense allowed 140 yards rushing which kind of book ends with their other issue on defense about pass rushing and suggests their DL is pretty weak.

Going by Freeman's and Linsday's debut or 142 total rushing yards, it really suggest we'll have a great day running the ball. (Lindsay's is still #3 RB on the depth chart, what gives?). Strong run game, control TOP, opens PAP... you see where this is going...

108 of those yards were to Todd Gurley. There;s is a slight dropoff from Gurley to your combo.

Double CP bet for you only: Raiders rush for more yards, win or lose.

I'll take that CP bet...I think the Broncos go up early and control the clock. Forcing some turnovers in the second half from Carr and Company. I expect the broncos pass rush wont look nearly as dominant as they did week 1. The Raiders' O line is better than Seattle's, but would expect Carr to be picking himself up off the ground with relative frequency.

Broncos win 27-17

If this is true, whatís it saying for Marshal and Davis?
    We canít have all these guys on the field at once but I think the coaching staff going to realize that Josey jewell and Dymonte Thomas are going to be every bit as good if not better in run defense than Brandon Marshall and Todd Davis are. images hosting

Where is the MNF intro? It must be posted before every raiders game.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Where is the MNF intro? It must be posted before every raiders game.[/QUOTE]
    https://youtu.be/O7lAbpj3kxg
    Last edited by EddieMac; 09-13-2018 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Where is the MNF intro? It must be posted before every raiders game.
    https://youtu.be/O7lAbpj3kxg

There we go! Nice,,
    Last edited by EddieMac; 09-13-2018 at 09:26 PM.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

If Von and Chubb can disrupt Carr early, it will throw him off his game, and he is going to have a miserable day.

Now Keenum has to watch out for Mack... Oh wait, he doesn't. Nevermind. But Keenum does need to cleanup those bad throws and limit his INTs. 1 is acceptable, but anything more against this Raiders D should concern everyone.

https://sports.yahoo.com/broncos-rea...7994--nfl.html
    Last edited by Bates; 09-14-2018 at 06:26 AM.

108 of those yards were to Todd Gurley. There;s is a slight dropoff from Gurley to your combo.

Double CP bet for you only: Raiders rush for more yards, win or lose.
    I'm down

Itís that time again.

In Week 1, both of our QBs threw 3 interceptions. The differences were that Carr did not throw 3 TDs and our defense canít make up for such horrid QB play.

I saw an inspired first half followed by reality that the Raiders arenít ready for a 60 minute battle with the Rams of the world. The Beast Mode TD run gave me hope for a competitive fight. The offense seemed to reach the end zone as a habit but couldnít finish outside of the first drive.

Iím not giving up with this new regime like everyone else is after one game. Itís a process not a game. I didnít expect much from our defense WITH Mack before he was traded. Now I expect a less.

IĎm not in the business of predicting Raider losses, so Iíll say that if they do win, itíll be a game winning drive. Hoping for a classic. By the way, Mack had two sacks last year in a loss and 1 sack in a win. I havenít looked up his pressures, tackles or grades yet.

Raiders 23-20. CP bet for straight up wins.
    DS is pretty cool for a Raiders fan. Raiders looked tough first half last week and not so much second half. What team will show up tomorrow? I expect a close game and it could come down to the last play. I hope Keenum plays better now that he has a game under his belt. I predict the Broncos win in a squeaker. CP bet accepted.

Kudos to Denver - I only saw the last couple minutes of the game, but looked to be a heck of a comeback victory