Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1194
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I almost wonder if he's trying to do too much to impress the home fans and show everyone he's worth the money? Because the picks are him trying to force things. I'm looking forward to seeing him on the road, and seeing if that helps calm him down?
    I think he's trying to make it to the next level. If you put yourself in his shoes, all his life he's had people say he doesn't have what it takes to be an elite or above average player. So finally a team picks him up after a good year with a stacked team, gives him a chance, and he feels this is his moment. He has to prove everyone he is that guy that the Broncos think he is. So far it isn't working, because his game is relying on a strong run game and making safe throws to over-achieving receivers. We have a run game and decent offensive line, he just has to realize that we have talent surrounding him.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by LASERLIPS View Post
    We have things to work on, that much is clear. But any win in the NFL is huge. There’s no such thing as an easy win in this league.

Well, unless you’re playing the Browns.
    And the Browns aren't just pushovers anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by bahn View Post
    This game reminds me of the Tebow era?
    Heck it reminds me of the ELWAY era. They used to win games like this ALL the time!
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by bronco30 View Post
    way we looked today it just might be
    I gotcha covered today

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I almost wonder if he's trying to do too much to impress the home fans and show everyone he's worth the money? Because the picks are him trying to force things. I'm looking forward to seeing him on the road, and seeing if that helps calm him down?
    I either thought or said the same thing last week. After the game last Sunday Keenum said he needed to rely on the team instead of trying to do too much. I thought he would clean things up and then he forced another throw. Just a bad decision. He redeemed himself with the comeback however he has to improve.
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 09-16-2018 at 05:58 PM.

Did anyone else think these refs were trying to fix the game today? lol

Quote Originally Posted by sendacash View Post
    Did anyone else think these refs were trying to fix the game today? lol
    I wouldn’t give them that much credit. They were simply bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    I wouldn’t give them that much credit. They were simply bad.
    Yeah. Not the best showing today, but walking away with a win with a go-ahead FG is always nice. Earlier I didn't think the team could overcome a 12 point deficit, but I'm glad I was wrong and you weren't!
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Jets are looking hard at pass rushers. Honestly, we should move Ray. He has not been good, and I dont expect much in terms of comp picks from him. See if we can get the Jets to overpay.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Jets are looking hard at pass rushers. Honestly, we should move Ray. He has not been good, and I dont expect much in terms of comp picks from him. See if we can get the Jets to overpay.
    Shane Ray probably wouldn't be worth trading for since he's on his last year of his rookie contract. I think most teams already know that Ray is a has-been and injury prone risk, and will decide to go for him or not after this season.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Shane Ray probably wouldn't be worth trading for since he's on his last year of his rookie contract. I think most teams already know that Ray is a has-been and injury prone risk, and will decide to go for him or not after this season.
    Well they are looking at guys on 1 year deals. Lawrence and Ansah are the head liners. Also guys similar to Shane like Dante Fowler. Move on from ray, pay shaq, and promote Holland.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Yeah. Not the best showing today, but walking away with a win with a go-ahead FG is always nice. Earlier I didn't think the team could overcome a 12 point deficit, but I'm glad I was wrong and you weren't!
    Gotcha covered Trust that I was not confident about winning just thought there was enough time IF they could play better.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Flip Ray and DeMaryius to the Jets for a 3rd-4th round pick. Or an ILB, anything that will get Marshall off the field.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Flip Ray and DeMaryius to the Jets for a 3rd-4th round pick. Or an ILB, anything that will get Marshall off the field.
    Getting rid of DT this year doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Yeah I'm sure teams will be eager to line up to give value for players struggling. Especially a team that's clearly in a rebuilding phase and not looking for one year veterans at the cost of draft picks....