Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Baltimore on The Horizon

Gotta be ready. Looks like cool rain in Baltimore next Sunday. Warm and dry is what the Broncos are used to, so bring the right shoes and be ready to get dirty. Nice win yesterday though gotta stop 'em more on 3rd downs, or maybe not give 'em short yardage to go. Bend but don't break probably won't last to a Super Bowl victory. However, do what is comfortable as long as you're winning, and keep the "Boo Birds" away as the Raiders look to be in Las Vegas not the Super Bowl. Yeah!

With two games to study, the scouting report should be a little clearer. First road game in a venue that has usually given the Broncos problems. Team leadership is developing and the players are rallying. Good sign of something that keeps a team together to overcome adversity.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

I believe weíll know a lot more about this team and the direction weíre headed after the Baltimore game. Weíve ground out 2 wins, and honestly our win against the Raiders was very, very fortunate. In my opinion we werenít the better team on Sunday due to so much sloppy and poor play, but we still managed the ďWĒ. I think Baltimore will play us much tougher, Flacco may feast on our seriously questionable secondary, Keenum should be under much greater and faster pressure at the snap, and our running game may have a tougher time. If we go to Baltimore and show out, Iíll feel like the Broncos are a substantially tougher and grittier version than the last 2 years versions. On the road in the Ravens house could be brutal, will we fade out or rise up?

Quote Originally Posted by BigSkyBronco View Post
    I believe we’ll know a lot more about this team and the direction we’re headed after the Baltimore game. We’ve ground out 2 wins, and honestly our win against the Raiders was very, very fortunate. In my opinion we weren’t the better team on Sunday due to so much sloppy and poor play, but we still managed the “W”. I think Baltimore will play us much tougher, Flacco may feast on our seriously questionable secondary, Keenum should be under much greater and faster pressure at the snap, and our running game may have a tougher time. If we go to Baltimore and show out, I’ll feel like the Broncos are a substantially tougher and grittier version than the last 2 years versions. On the road in the Ravens house could be brutal, will we fade out or rise up?

Very Good Write Up! I was at the Denver Baltimore game in I think it was 02 maybe 03 when Denver's QB was Danny Kannel. As a Denver fan going to M&T Stadium lets just say that my BP after the game was High Maybe like 200 Plus lol I am lucky that Denver lost that game as my life I am sure depended on it lol going to games in B-More is no longer something I want to do ever again haha! Anyways B-More seems to have Denver's Number however I would like to see a Victory on TV ! This Team has Grit and Grind and Determination and nothing is over til its over!

I went the year that we beat them 35-14! And the fans wanted to break Peytons legs for running up the score. But half of their fans are drunk anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Very Good Write Up! I was at the Denver Baltimore game in I think it was 02 maybe 03 when Denver's QB was Danny Kannel. As a Denver fan going to M&T Stadium lets just say that my BP after the game was High Maybe like 200 Plus lol I am lucky that Denver lost that game as my life I am sure depended on it lol going to games in B-More is no longer something I want to do ever again haha! Anyways B-More seems to have Denver's Number however I would like to see a Victory on TV ! This Team has Grit and Grind and Determination and nothing is over til its over!
    I think that was my first live Broncos game. Was that the one where we tried a field goal, missed and they ran it back for a TD (or something like that)? That was a hard game to be at.

Quote Originally Posted by DavisMVP View Post
    I went the year that we beat them 35-14! And the fans wanted to break Peytons legs for running up the score. But half of their fans are drunk anyway.
    I was at that one, too. Better memories. I haven't been back to Baltimore for a game since (went to Washington instead). Fans around me showed respect to Manning. Gave me dirty looks, though. I was smiling, but I don't smack talk.

From the game day thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Our D needs to be in his face (Flacco). Make him make mistakes. Put the fear of Von in him.

And being the optimist that I am.....Keenum will throw rockets to DT for at least 3 TDs.

And we shut out the Ravens in their house.

Hey, I can hope, right?
    My post about the Ravens game. I think DT still cares. I would love for him to go out and prove it. Just like Keenum. Prove that last year was his norm, not the exception.

And Flacco? I want Flacco to self sack because Von looked at him.
    I would love for this to happen. I won't have to avoid the local news and put up with the fans.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

I think that was my first live Broncos game. Was that the one where we tried a field goal, missed and they ran it back for a TD (or something like that)? That was a hard game to be at.

I was at that one, too. Better memories. I haven't been back to Baltimore for a game since (went to Washington instead). Fans around me showed respect to Manning. Gave me dirty looks, though. I was smiling, but I don't smack talk.

From the game day thread:

I would love for this to happen. I won't have to avoid the local news and put up with the fans.
    I think that was the game . I also think that was the game where Denver lost Al Wilson Sad Time !

Doesnt the Broncos always lose early afternoon games in the east coast?

Yes, horrendous on east coast games at 1pm.
    Donít really know their record the last ten years, but itís not pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by 309a View Post
    Yes, horrendous on east coast games at 1pm.
    Donít really know their record the last ten years, but itís not pretty.
    Yeah. But donít put that out into the universe though. Expectations turns into reality. lol

Quote Originally Posted by bahn View Post
    Doesnt the Broncos always lose early afternoon games in the east coast?
    Last season we also started 2-0 and our first loss was a road game back east @Buffalo.

We are 1-5 @ Baltimore and the Ravens lead the series overall at 7-6.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Yeah. But donít put that out into the universe though. Expectations turns into reality. lol
    You are correct, cp for that.
    But....one of many nicknames courtesy of some of my friends is ďnegative NikĒ hahaha. Glass is always have empty with me.

We're in serious trouble in this one. The ravens typically own denver and it is looking more and more like we beat two trash teams, so this one could be a wild ride since the ravens seem at least decent, with a stout defense and streaky, albeit explosive offense.

You got your work cut out for Von. Kahil Mack has 4 sacks in one game so far in the SEA game. Get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    You got your work cut out for Von. Kahil Mack has 4 sacks in one game so far in the SEA game. Get to it.
    Mack has looked insane this year. He's so big strong and fast