Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 335
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,165
    Well since you’re content with spewing ridiculous gibberish this is all we hear

    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Im not a smart mannnn but I know what the pansies luv is

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,204
    Sammy, this thread needed to be bumped. I think I’m going to have to disagree with you on this one, but keep expressing your love for Tom Brady and the Patriots. Going for six on Sunday

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,600
    I forgot about this thread!

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,522
    If the Pats lose this one it could be the end.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    544
    My goodness, this thread hasn't aged well. Better than Sam's thread he started with about 5 minutes to go in Super Bowl 51..... but not well.

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    My goodness, this thread hasn't aged well. Better than Sam's thread he started with about 5 minutes to go in Super Bowl 51..... but not well.
    Ha ha funny funny but in reality All of New England should thank me for that one.

    By the way I thought this was worth posting
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-02-2019 at 01:22 PM.

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Ha ha funny funny but in reality All of New England should thank me for that one.

    By the way I thought this was worth posting
    Sorry Sam, you photoshopped the Patriots logo onto Drake's jacket. The REAL photo has him wearing the Rams logo.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,600
    Regardless of tomorrow's outcome, the Pats dynasty will not end. It'll still be around for a few more years.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,165
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Regardless of tomorrow's outcome, the Pats dynasty will not end. It'll still be around for a few more years.
    What dynasty? They lost last year, going to the super bowl and losing doesn’t equal a dynasty.

    Would you say the Buffalo Bills of the early 90s were a dynasty, They went to four straight.

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not where I want to be.
    Posts
    7,198
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an "I owe you".

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,286
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Sorry Sam, you photoshopped the Patriots logo onto Drake's jacket. The REAL photo has him wearing the Rams logo.
    Actually the real photo has something entirely different. That's not a Rams jacket.

    And duh.... he also photoshopped a smiley face onto it too! You're quick!

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,600
    Bump

    10 chars

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,522
    What's more embarrassing being the winner of this SB or the loser? Shameful game!
    Last edited by Assassin27; 02-03-2019 at 08:54 PM.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    What's more embarrassing being the winner of this SB or the loser? Shameful game!
    Keep up the hate! Wade had a great game plan, you just won’t admit it.

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,522
    Embarrassing SB! NFL should be ashamed!
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •