Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Hurr durr durr jawsh gahdan is the next moss hurr durr durr supahbawl again!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    And you obviously missed my point, which is it doesn't matter what division they are in. They took care of business against the best AFC teams in the North, South and West...which means...they'd do pretty well if they were in a different AFC division.
    Let me put it in English.....having little competition in your division, for many years, helps catapult you into the playoffs, and also aids in getting home field. That is an advantage. And what I see once again is a team facing an easy road.

You see, if the patsies played in Denver every year, they'd lose most of those games. But hey, you dudes would say we weren't very good.

The Pats better hope Josh Gordon can play DB instead of WR
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Let me put it in English.....having little competition in your division, for many years, helps catapult you into the playoffs, and also aids in getting home field. That is an advantage. And what I see once again is a team facing an easy road.

You see, if the patsies played in Denver every year, they'd lose most of those games. But hey, you dudes would say we weren't very good.
    What donít you understand? Itís only 6 games out of 16 on the schedule. And the pats almost always lose at least 1 divisional game every year any way. Since 2003, the Pats are 71-19 (.788) vs the AFC East and 118-32 (.786) vs everyone else. So it doesnít matter.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-21-2018 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    The Pats better hope Josh Gordon can play DB instead of WR
    They will have to win on offense this year.

What don’t you understand? It’s only 6 games out of 16 on the schedule. And the pats almost always lose at least 1 divisional game every year any way. Since 2003, the Pats are 71-19 (.788) vs the AFC East and 118-32 (.786) vs everyone else. So it doesn’t matter.
    Here's the problem.....you can't beat us here. So if we were in your division, you'd be lucky to win 1 of 2 games each year. Some stats:

In the overall history of Broncos vs patsies:

- Broncos have won 30 of 53 total games

- At home, The Broncos have won 22 of 32

- More recently, at home The Broncos have won 7 of the last 11 (even though we lost the last 2)

- And at home, we have won 15 of the last 20

You are lucky you don't have to come here more!!!!

Oh yah....we have won both AFC Championship games and 2 of 3 Divisional Playoff Games.

So history shows, we own you!!!!!
    Last edited by CanDB; 09-21-2018 at 06:51 PM.

Here's the problem.....you can't beat us here. So if we were in your division, you'd be lucky to win 1 of 2 games each year. Some stats:

In the overall history of Broncos vs patsies:

- Broncos have won 30 of 53 total games

- At home, The Broncos have won 22 of 32

- More recently, at home The Broncos have won 7 of the last 11 (even though we lost the last 2)

- And at home, we have won 15 of the last 20

You are lucky you don't have to come here more!!!!

Oh yah....we have won both AFC Championship games and 2 of 3 Divisional Playoff Games.

So history shows, we own you!!!!!
    Keep moving the goal posts, man. Your original argument had nothing to do with the Broncos per se. And as I already mentioned we lose at least 1 game per year in our division, so it's a wash if were in the AFC West and lose to Denver on the road. Maybe you win close games against us in your building (except the last one lol) but you get your butt kicked each time in Foxboro, at least in recent years.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-21-2018 at 07:15 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

The Patriots cheat. The end.

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Keep moving the goal posts, man. Your original argument had nothing to do with the Broncos per se. And as I already mentioned we lose at least 1 game per year in our division, so it's a wash if were in the AFC West and lose to Denver on the road. Maybe you win close games against us in your building (except the last one lol) but you get your butt kicked each time in Foxboro, at least in recent years.
    Everything has been set up for you guys to win, even the scheduling... I cant wait for the Brady/Belichick marriage to end so everything will come out and believe me it will all come out and even you will have to acknowledge that the pansy dominance was a farce...
    Miller Ware Chubb 1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Everything has been set up for you guys to win, even the scheduling... I cant wait for the Brady/Belichick marriage to end so everything will come out and believe me it will all come out and even you will have to acknowledge that the pansy dominance was a farce...
    That's an interesting theory Sam. I've thought that history will treat the Pats far better then modern day. Almost 20 years of dominance is quite an accomplishment - and will be far more impressive in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    How is the scheduling set up for the pats to win? We rotate playing the other AFC divisions every year - in 2015 it was AFC South, in 2016 AFC North, in 2017 AFC West and 2018 AFC South again. Similarly, we play one of the NFC divisions each year. This year it's the NFC North, which includes tough teams like Green Bay and Minnesota That's how it works.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Admit it...we have OWNED you! Refute those stats dude. You can't. And I used more current/mid history/total history to make my case. We dominate in all factions. Did you know that we won 11 in a row against you at one point? Can't even imagine the conversations we would have had. Then again, I hear that a load of patsies were not good fans prior to the 2000s.

Anyway....this does tie together. Why? Because I have just proven that you would not be able to go too far if we were near you, especially if we got home field. We're 4 of 5 in playoff games dude!! DOMINANCE!!!

Now that I think about it, I think I know why you lost dudes keep coming here.....cuz you know we have been the dominant team, head to head. And you know you can hardly beat us in our house. Sure we'll concede the last 2 wins here. But think of it, before those two games, we had won 7 of the last 9 games here, when you were so flippin wonderful! NOT SO WONDERFUL DUDE. And if we throw in the asterisks, your bunch is really not that special.

Oh yah...when Tommy and BB leave the ship, I know we'll never hear from you again. And we will always have the better record against you. ALWAYS!

Admit it...we have OWNED you! Refute those stats dude. You can't. And I used more current/mid history/total history to make my case. We dominate in all factions. Did you know that we won 11 in a row against you at one point? Can't even imagine the conversations we would have had. Then again, I hear that a load of patsies were not good fans prior to the 2000s.

Anyway....this does tie together. Why? Because I have just proven that you would not be able to go too far if we were near you, especially if we got home field. We're 4 of 5 in playoff games dude!! DOMINANCE!!!

Now that I think about it, I think I know why you lost dudes keep coming here.....cuz you know we have been the dominant team, head to head. And you know you can hardly beat us in our house. Sure we'll concede the last 2 wins here. But think of it, before those two games, we had won 7 of the last 9 games here, when you were so flippin wonderful! NOT SO WONDERFUL DUDE. And if we throw in the asterisks, your bunch is really not that special.

Oh yah...when Tommy and BB leave the ship, I know we'll never hear from you again. And we will always have the better record against you. ALWAYS!
    Theyíll never admit it, they just bring up lesser teams theyíve beat, because they have no real when it matters most wins except for their playoff win vs Tebow

So Iíve been listening to Boston sports radio and theyíve been talking about the Josh Gordon signing and the rumor of Kaepernick.

So many callers saying, no, no, no because the Pats are the ďcleanestĒ team in the league and these signings may ruining their storied and illustrious image.

One of the cleanest teams in the league? I guess they forgot about Spygate, Deflategate, Aaron Hernandez, James Harrison, and I canít even remember who else at this point as Iím sitting in a parking lot waiting for a friend to go to the movies.

I mean, jeez. These people are living in an alternate universe.

Donít they play in one of the weakest divisions in the league? I mean, basically can not show up to play in the AFC East and win. Itís automatic that they win their division every year. No competition.