Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    This thread is great!
    Believe it buddy... Atleast for Robert Kraft it most likely will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Believe it buddy... Atleast for Robert Kraft it most likely will be.
    He can sit in jail for all I care. Pats dynasty still lives on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    He can sit in jail for all I care. Pats dynasty still lives on!!!
    Not necessarily if hes forced to sell. Not saying a new owner wont be successful but there could be more detriment than success especially if hes an Al Davis or Jerry Jones type owner.

Judge has thrown out video evidence and traffic stop in Kraft case. I bet his co-defendants appreciate this finding.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/2...piter-spa-case

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Judge has thrown out video evidence and traffic stop in Kraft case. I bet his co-defendants appreciate this finding.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/2...piter-spa-case
    Money talks and bull s

Well you know the rest but I think we all knew this would be the case

Quote Originally Posted by sam_z View Post
    believe it buddy... Atleast for robert kraft it most likely will be.
    not necessarily if hes forced to sell. Not saying a new owner wont be successful but there could be more detriment than success especially if hes an al davis or jerry jones type owner.
    money talks and bull s

well you know the rest but i think we all knew this would be the case
    lol.......

Nine of this changes he fact he payed for a rub and tug... and the nfl will spiral with it if things don’t for forward in court..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Nine of this changes he fact he payed for a rub and tug... and the nfl will spiral with it if things dont for forward in court..
    I agree what Kraft did was wrong, but without video evidence he can just argue nothing happened.

Nine of this changes he fact he payed for a rub and tug... and the nfl will spiral with it if things don’t for forward in court..
    What makes you think the NFL owners are going to do anything? It wasn't work related and ultimately all charges will most likely be dropped. Nothing is happening to Kraft.

What makes you think the NFL owners are going to do anything? It wasn't work related and ultimately all charges will most likely be dropped. Nothing is happening to Kraft.
    Players get punished by the NFL for non work related issues why wouldn't the owners? Shouldn't the same standard apply?
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Right... like nothing happened to an owner outside of work stuff :

Goodell himself has said everyone in the NFL needs to be treated the same. When Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay was arrested for driving under the influence and possession of a controlled substance in 2014, the NFL gave him a six-game suspension and a $500,000 penalty. When he announced the decision, Goodell said, “I have stated on numerous occasions that owners, management personnel and coaches must be held to a higher standard than players.”

In an article for the New York Daily News, Jane McManus makes a convincing argument that, should Kraft be found guilty, he should be banned from the league. McManus points out that Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson was essentially forced out of the league after sexual harassment allegations and she argues that this case would justify a similar result. “Goodell and any owners who don’t want to be tainted by these alleged actions need to investigate and send a message,” she writes, “you can’t appeal to women if owners exploit them without consequences, whether that is on the field, as employees or even in their private lives.”
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Goodell himself has said everyone in the NFL needs to be treated the same. When Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay was arrested for driving under the influence and possession of a controlled substance in 2014, the NFL gave him a six-game suspension and a $500,000 penalty. When he announced the decision, Goodell said, “I have stated on numerous occasions that owners, management personnel and coaches must be held to a higher standard than players.”

In an article for the New York Daily News, Jane McManus makes a convincing argument that, should Kraft be found guilty, he should be banned from the league. McManus points out that Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson was essentially forced out of the league after sexual harassment allegations and she argues that this case would justify a similar result. “Goodell and any owners who don’t want to be tainted by these alleged actions need to investigate and send a message,” she writes, “you can’t appeal to women if owners exploit them without consequences, whether that is on the field, as employees or even in their private lives.”
    I think you'll find the criminal case against Kraft is dead. I'll think you'll also find, when it's all said and done - the owners do nothing to Kraft.

Regarding Ms. McMannus - I'd say she's chosen "clicks" over common sense and critical thinking.

Do yo believe anything you read? How is what Robert Kraft did, as despicable as it is, the same as driving under the influence? What Irsay did is far worse in that he could have killed someone, while Kraft engaged in consensual behavior with another adult, even if it was illegal. Same deal with Jerry Richardson, who engaged in nonconsensual acts that harmed another person. Of the 3 situations, Kraft did the least harm to the league's reputation. And guess what, you didn't read your own quote...it says if Kraft were found guilty, which he cannot since the video is getting thrown out of court. I have no doubt that Kraft did an illegal act, but what evidence does Goodell have? It's Kraft's word against the police, and the police can't even get their evidence in court. At worst Kraft will get 3 games suspension.

I think you'll find the criminal case against Kraft is dead. I'll think you'll also find, when it's all said and done - the owners do nothing to Kraft.

Regarding Ms. McMannus - I'd say she's chosen "clicks" over common sense and critical thinking.
    Here's Jane McManus' biography ..."Jane McManus, the director of Marist's Center for Sports Communications, has covered New York sports since 1998. She has covered 18 US Opens, five Super Bowls, two NCAA Final Fours and the inaugural season of the New York Liberty. Her work has appeared in Newsday, USA Today, The Journal News, The New York Times and most recently on ESPN.

What a bunch of hillbillies they must be in that Florida DA office. Florida always attracts the most intelligent and honorable people.

The best part of this whole story is that Kraft will get off and ended up suing the Florida DA office for slander, false arrest ect...........