Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    They’ll never admit it, they just bring up lesser teams they’ve beat, because they have no real when it matters most wins except for their playoff win vs Tebow
    Lots of smack talk from a fan of a team that picked in the top 5 last year. Face it, your broncos can never have extended success over a nearly 20 year period like NE.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Admit it...we have OWNED you! Refute those stats dude. You can't. And I used more current/mid history/total history to make my case. We dominate in all factions. Did you know that we won 11 in a row against you at one point? Can't even imagine the conversations we would have had. Then again, I hear that a load of patsies were not good fans prior to the 2000s.

Anyway....this does tie together. Why? Because I have just proven that you would not be able to go too far if we were near you, especially if we got home field. We're 4 of 5 in playoff games dude!! DOMINANCE!!!

Now that I think about it, I think I know why you lost dudes keep coming here.....cuz you know we have been the dominant team, head to head. And you know you can hardly beat us in our house. Sure we'll concede the last 2 wins here. But think of it, before those two games, we had won 7 of the last 9 games here, when you were so flippin wonderful! NOT SO WONDERFUL DUDE. And if we throw in the asterisks, your bunch is really not that special.

Oh yah...when Tommy and BB leave the ship, I know we'll never hear from you again. And we will always have the better record against you. ALWAYS!
    What does your record vs NE have anything to do with the AFC East? Again, you keep losing the argument, then you move the goal posts. And talk about a terrible division - only the chiefs have any resemblance of a good team in the AFC West. You have the perennial losers like the raiders and chargers and you can't even beat them at times.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    So I’ve been listening to Boston sports radio and they’ve been talking about the Josh Gordon signing and the rumor of Kaepernick.

So many callers saying, no, no, no because the Pats are the “cleanest” team in the league and these signings may ruining their storied and illustrious image.

One of the cleanest teams in the league? I guess they forgot about Spygate, Deflategate, Aaron Hernandez, James Harrison, and I can’t even remember who else at this point as I’m sitting in a parking lot waiting for a friend to go to the movies.

I mean, jeez. These people are living in an alternate universe.
    I listen to sports talk radio almost all day, every day - and I've almost never heard a single caller describe the Pats as " one of the cleanest teams in the league". Unless it was in jest.

No doubt we question the validity of Spygate and more so that fiasco known as "Deflategate", but we don't think we're more clean then other teams.... but we most definitely think we're in the greatest 20 year reign in NFL history.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    I listen to sports talk radio almost all day, every day - and I've almost never heard a single caller describe the Pats as " one of the cleanest teams in the league". Unless it was in jest.

No doubt we question the validity of Spygate and more so that fiasco known as "Deflategate", but we don't think we're more clean then other teams.... but we most definitely think we're in the greatest 20 year reign in NFL history.
    Think harder, Think smarter!
    Miller Ware Chubb 1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    We’re not done yet

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post

Go listen to WEEIM Today. Caller after caller. I allow listen to the 98.5 the sports head and do many called in their team with the same inrenemeny

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Well Played

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Go listen to WEEIM Today. Caller after caller. I allow listen to the 98.5 the sports head and do many called in their team with the same inrenemeny
    Guess I need to pay closer attention.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    What does your record vs NE have anything to do with the AFC East? Again, you keep losing the argument, then you move the goal posts. And talk about a terrible division - only the chiefs have any resemblance of a good team in the AFC West. You have the perennial losers like the raiders and chargers and you can't even beat them at times.
    Move the goal posts....pretty inflexible aren't you? By the way, you may think we move the goal posts, but coming from a team that probably have moved the goals posts during a game, you sure have some confusion goin on.

Regardless....I don't even care so much about your wimpy divisional stuff, though it's a fact....you play in a wimpy division. But more important:

WE OWN YOU!!!

And your cheatin bunch will never have a better record against us, head to head. NEVER! And just for the record, history includes entire history, not a small segment of time. So years from now, when I am gone, I can "rest" comfortable knowing my team owned your team...especially in big games!!
    Last edited by CanDB; 09-23-2018 at 09:57 AM.

Lots of smack talk from a fan of a team that picked in the top 5 last year. Face it, your broncos can never have extended success over a nearly 20 year period like NE.
    And you can never show head to head success over the Broncos, because when it mattered most the Broncos are 4-1 vs the Patriots in the postseason, t2-0 in the biggest games our teams can play.

Tommy is looking pretty old tonight! 1 and 2, and they've only played one good team.

Sure wish they were coming here this season.....

We’re not done yet
    Ummmmm.......you sure about that?

We’re not done yet
    Really, 1:48 on the clock against lowly lions (who got spanked by the jets) now on a Nationally televised Sunday night stage they are looking really deflated...

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Tommy is looking pretty old tonight! 1 and 2, and they've only played one good team.

Sure wish they were coming here this season.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    You all said the same thing in 2014 after the chiefs game....

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    It's the Josh Gordon effect already kicking in!!!