Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
    In a more perfect scenario....we could go BPA at 10, and have a QB we like later. Good enough to make round one, but late enough for us to move up for it. I'd love getting a non QB stud with our #1 pick, someone like Devin White, and still go away from the party with our long term QB.

Hey....not perfect, and not for everyone. But I likes it! Just need a QB to rise to round one, or have one that simply gets bi passed earlier. I know, need some luck for that to transpire.

For what it's worth, NFL's Daniel Jeremiah has White landing here.
    Last edited by CanDB; 01-23-2019 at 09:06 PM.

My guess is that Denver will find a qb they like and they will trade up to secure that player. My guess is it will probably be drew lock, but they have several months to run these qb through the ringer and find the qb they want.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    You should go back and watch some 2015 Panthers highlights. The Broncos tore his head off in the SB, but he was basically a power running back playing quarterback that year. You won't see Mike Vick or Lamar Jackson run a draw between the tackles, and bounce off of linebackers all year. Of course he's eventually going to get hurt. Most running backs can't run like that and last more than a few years. The point is, the way he was used and ran the ball is unique for a quarterback. They likely wouldn't have been NFC Champions without that dimension.
    and look at him now....possibly having to sit out next season.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    and look at him now....possibly having to sit out next season.
    Really. what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Really. what happened?
    I think he's supposed to have shoulder surgery and they are talking about shutting him down after it for a year

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...mpression=true

Big fan of McSorley....I think he is a QB that fits our teams needs and situation perfectly. If you have watched him play much you can see what he brings as a leader and a competitor. His size and lack of elite arm talent has this guy rated rounds off. I won't be surprised if McSorley is the draft pick that in a couple years people are scratching their heads about how he got by them several times.

I could see him in Denver, Miami, NY and several other spots running the second team in camp and turning heads instantly like Mayfield was. If he gets drafted to a team with even a slight opening for a switch at QB, this guy will capitalize. Gruden gets to coach him during the senior bowl and I wouldn't be surprised to see Oak end up targeting him on draft day.
    Last edited by atwaterandstir; 01-24-2019 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I think you're over swinging a lot on Murray. I think he's a borderline first, if he measures 5'10 at the combine. If he's 5'9 or even shorter he'll be a mid to late round pick. Teams aren't going to hand over their franchise to a 5'9 QB, especially one with 1 year of experience, and who has been using football to try and leverage more money from baseball.
    Hey future, sorry to inform you but he is going 1st rd. Now matter how many post you make talking about how tall he is. You are not even talking about his game play just his height that's ALL you have oh and the this baseball crap while he is throw passes to AB...I don't see him swinging a bat on IG.

Do you think Murray will go through the draft if the advisors tell him hes 2nd or 3rd rd prospect or does he decide to play in the bigs ?

I wouldn't be too confident predicting first round locks at this point, this draft class right now is completely up in the air, with a bunch of these "top" prospects being valued different all over the place. We have no idea how the first round will play out, and as much as people believe there will be as many as 6 first round quarterbacks taken, I wouldn't be surprised if there was 2. Think about it, 5 teams last season committed to first round quarterbacks, they are out of the market, so there is probably 4 desperate teams looking for one, New York, Denver, Miami, and Jacksonville. That isn't accounting for the free agent market where Nick Foles and Joe Flacco could potentially fill the needs of 2 teams eliminating 2 more quarterbacks from the first round conversation. Yes, you do have teams with veteran guys like Brees, Brady, Carr, Rodgers, and Stafford who could surprise everyone and take a first round quarterback, but I don't see them going that route in round 1. So I think as plausible as it seems to say we could see Lock, Jones, Haskins, Murray, Grier, and Finley all taken in round 1, I could also 2 guys being taken, with this mediocre group being pushed down to where there natural talent should see them drafted.

I cant wait till the combine. Love it all from senior bowl, combine, Fa and draft .

I say we wait... In 2026, we have a shot at this:

https://nypost.com/2019/01/24/eli-an...-making-waves/

Arch Manning

Another Manning! ... son of Manning brother Cooper (the most athletic of the 3 Manning brothers. Leg injury derailed his career).

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    I say we wait... In 2026, we have a shot at this:

https://nypost.com/2019/01/24/eli-an...-making-waves/

Arch Manning

Another Manning! ... son of Manning brother Cooper (the most athletic of the 3 Manning brothers. Leg injury derailed his career).
    lets just wait 100 years and drafts and expert QB.

i don't know 2021 is longer then i want to wait for a QB. 2026 would be 1 or 2 failed QBs later.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

I am down with a Manning in 2026 !

Let's draft our first real franchise QB this year and follow it up with Marshall Manning (Peyton's son) in 2034. I have it on good authority that he wants to play for his hometown.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Best case scenario right now would be to trade for nick Folles. Why trade up by surrendering multiple picks and players to attempt to develops Lock when nick Folles is already a proven stud in crunch time.

Id rather trade two first for Folles while we still have a high pick in the second