• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • the0rangecrush
    Captain
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    If what you're saying about Seattle is true, they need to fire themselves immediately.
    I'm in agreement, but stranger things have happened.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• the0rangecrush
      Captain
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
      Yeah from what i heard people are gone because the staff were trying to make it russells team. Not get rid of everyone to get rid of russell
      I cant tell you about the inner workings of Seattle, but I think there may be a chance they go full rebuild mode if this season goes awry. Perhaps they try and duplicate their success they had with Russell on a rookie deal. Carroll has a huge ego, and we saw that at USC. He and Schnider could try and be too clever for themselves.

Comment

• Spice 1
        Football Immortal
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
        I cant tell you about the inner workings of Seattle, but I think there may be a chance they go full rebuild mode if this season goes awry. Perhaps they try and duplicate their success they had with Russell on a rookie deal. Carroll has a huge ego, and we saw that at USC. He and Schnider could try and be too clever for themselves.
        If Seattle is even contemplating trading Russell Wilson, I'm on board. He's better than Cousins, IMO. The thing about Carroll that always rings true though, is he rolls with what's best for his team. They drafted Penny in the first round, but Carson is the better RB, so that's who got the start.

Comment

• the0rangecrush
          Captain
          • Apr 2009

If Seattle is even contemplating trading Russell Wilson, I'm on board. He's better than Cousins, IMO. The thing about Carroll that always rings true though, is he rolls with what's best for his team. They drafted Penny in the first round, but Carson is the better RB, so that's who got the start.
          The Seahawks definitely have their own way of doing things. At the end of the day, they could just sign him, money talks and all hurt feelings go out the door with enough commas in the check.

Comment

• HUMCALC
            Football Immortal
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
            The Seahawks definitely have their own way of doing things. At the end of the day, they could just sign him, money talks and all hurt feelings go out the door with enough commas in the check.
            Haven't Big Ben, Brady, etc. taken pay cuts to win? Some athletes care more about winning than $
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• the0rangecrush
              Captain
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              Haven't Big Ben, Brady, etc. taken pay cuts to win? Some athletes care more about winning than $
              I dont know about Ben, but Brady doesnt take pay cuts, he restructures, and sometimes ends up with more money than when he started. The only big name QB I remember taking a cut was Manning in his last year.

Comment

• gerontion
                Playmaker
                • Feb 2014

Hell yes to Wilson. He's only 29 years old is arguably a top 5 QB. He's perhaps the best playmaking QB in the league along with Rodgers.

Comment

• armedequation
                  cafe official sidekick
                  • Aug 2005

Russell would be better than anything we could draft next tear but i dont know how that would work financially. We have some weak areas and we better hope we draft well the next few years
                  Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• KWHIT97
                    Master of the Mock
                    • Oct 2007

I think we need to do whatever it takes to move up and get Herbert. He is the real deal and reminds me of Mahomes. We need to do whatever it takes, even if that means trading Von in the process.

Comment

• the0rangecrush
                      Captain
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                      I think we need to do whatever it takes to move up and get Herbert. He is the real deal and reminds me of Mahomes. We need to do whatever it takes, even if that means trading Von in the process.
                      Did the Khalil mack trade teach us nothing. You dont trade an all-pro top tier player for a potential all-pro top tier player

Comment

• beastlyskronk
                        Football Immortal
                        • Jun 2007

I’m tired of these tall QBs. Give me Will Grier and let him duke it out with Chad Kelly

Comment

• jc13
                          Most Hated
                          • Oct 2008

I like what I’ve seen from Herbert and Grier.

It’s tragic that Lynch didn’t pan out. We need to go get our own Mahomes.
                          Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Gbt31
                            All-Time Great
                            • Nov 2003

For the betterment of the Franchise long term solution at QB, I would rather give Kelly a shot net year and wait on the 2020 QB class. That QB class, if the prospects declare that most think they will....it is going to be a LOADED QB class.
                            New England Patriots GM

Comment

• Kyousukeneko
                              Football Immortal
                              • May 2010

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
                              For the betterment of the Franchise long term solution at QB, I would rather give Kelly a shot net year and wait on the 2020 QB class. That QB class, if the prospects declare that most think they will....it is going to be a LOADED QB class.
                              I'd give Kelly a shot at least as soon as this becomes a lost season if it does. If not I may do it earlier cause Keenum has played terribly
                              sigpic
                              oakland raders gm
                              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• the0rangecrush
                                Captain
                                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
                                Herbert is really growing on me, and it will be interesting to see what happens with Kyler Murray. IMO it all boils down to where we finish. If there isnt improvement then a new coaching staff will want their guy, most likely immediately.

Comment

Working...
                                X