Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Every Bronco fan should be intensely tuned in to who the next OC will be because that will change the outlook on who/what QB they want to target in the draft now (assuming they are targeting a QB). Lock was the QB they were linked to but that was with Kubiak under the mic and I fully expect that to change now.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Every Bronco fan should be intensely tuned in to who the next OC will be because that will change the outlook on who/what QB they want to target in the draft now (assuming they are targeting a QB). Lock was the QB they were linked to but that was with Kubiak under the mic and I fully expect that to change now.
    Maybe Kubes will stick around in personnel.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Renck is reporting that Broncos are interested in 49ers QB coach Rich Scangarello. Renck referred to him as a "key" assistant of Kyle Shanahan. Maybe we'll get a hotshot offensive coach after all.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    I wanted Rosen the most, but i was ok with the Chubb pick.

Regarding this years draft, if you have Murray come out.

You basically have.

Mayfield/Haskins
    Darnold/Jones
    Allen/Lock
    Rosen/Grier
    Jackson/Murray

Pretty similar class, this isnt the 2013 QB class, it's a good group. I get going non QB, but next years class doesnt look this deep from the surface. And i dont think Denver will be picking this high a year from now, so i'm securing a QB now and letting the chips fall where they may.
    Wrong!

Haskins=Darnold
    Grier=Mayfield
    Lock=Allen
    Jones=Rosen
    Murray=Jackson

That's the way I see it. This year's class is every bit as good as last year's. If any of Haskins, Lock, Jones, or Grier are available at 10 we HAVE TO take them. We do not have a franchise QB and the golden rule is "if you don't have a franchise QB and you have the opportunity to grab one, you do it." still applies we must grab one at 10. Perfect scenario would be to draft a stud defender or o-linemen at 10 and trade back up to get a QB, but if Elway loves a QB at 10, he will take him,.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Wrong!

Haskins=Darnold
    Grier=Mayfield
    Lock=Allen
    Jones=Rosen
    Murray=Jackson

That's the way I see it. This year's class is every bit as good as last year's. If any of Haskins, Lock, Jones, or Grier are available at 10 we HAVE TO take them. We do not have a franchise QB and the golden rule is "if you don't have a franchise QB and you have the opportunity to grab one, you do it." still applies we must grab one at 10. Perfect scenario would be to draft a stud defender or o-linemen at 10 and trade back up to get a QB, but if Elway loves a QB at 10, he will take him,.
    comparing the way jackson throws and the way murray throws is not fair. murray doesn't have a good comparison in the last draft. you have to look alot futher back. a guy like Wilson or Vick are mainly the only 2 guys i'd compare to Murray

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Agree on:

Grier = Mayfield
    Haskins = Darnold
    Jones = Rosen

What I'd say:

Murray = Wilson
    Lock = Tannehill

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
    Agree on:

Grier = Mayfield
    Haskins = Darnold
    Jones = Rosen

What I'd say:

Murray = Wilson
    Lock = Tannehill
    Grier = poor man's Mayfield
    Haskins = Darnold
    Jones = poor man's Rosen

Murray reminds me of Reggie McNeal (A&M 2005)

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs4 View Post
    Murray reminds me of Reggie McNeal (A&M 2005)
    Michael Vick?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewmlb View Post
    Grier = poor man's Mayfield
    Haskins = Darnold
    Jones = poor man's Rosen
    If you're calling two of three the "poor man's" variation, how is Haskins not as well? He is the riskiest 1st round QB currently.

Grier vs Mayfield is extremely close, with Mayfield having better pocket awareness and Grier having a stronger arm. Not sure "poor man's" is the right term.

Jones I agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Michael Vick?
    Kinda, it's hard for me to get past the measurables, Vick was build like a RB.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    If you're calling two of three the "poor man's" variation, how is Haskins not as well? He is the riskiest 1st round QB currently.

Grier vs Mayfield is extremely close, with Mayfield having better pocket awareness and Grier having a stronger arm. Not sure "poor man's" is the right term.

Jones I agree with.
    You think Grier has a stronger arm than Mayfield? I havenít heard anyone say that.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    You think Grier has a stronger arm than Mayfield? I havenít heard anyone say that.
    Just my own analysis. Looks stronger on film imo. MUG was actually the one to point it out to me first.

HELLO!!!! CARSON WENTZ!!! Foles is playing exactly how we need him to, make the call John!! Get it done!!

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

I think people are underselling Lock. He reminds me of Matt Stafford who I think is a pretty decent Qb, especially in the 4th quarter