Page 24 of 61 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    I think people are underselling Lock. He reminds me of Matt Stafford who I think is a pretty decent Qb, especially in the 4th quarter
    I like Lock but the fear of the unknown is always there with a rookie and Wentz is legit!! ( if he's available)

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I like Lock but the fear of the unknown is always there with a rookie and Wentz is legit!! ( if he's available)
    In my opinion, we have better odds of landing a good Qb at 10 than we do of getting Wentz

I think people are underselling Lock. He reminds me of Matt Stafford who I think is a pretty decent Qb, especially in the 4th quarter
    The more I read about him the more I warm up to the idea... just wish his decision making was more consistent.
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    If you're calling two of three the "poor man's" variation, how is Haskins not as well? He is the riskiest 1st round QB currently.

Grier vs Mayfield is extremely close, with Mayfield having better pocket awareness and Grier having a stronger arm. Not sure "poor man's" is the right term.

Jones I agree with.
    Haskins and Darnold are more cerebral and read defenses pre snap. Darnold obviously has more mobility but I believe that Haskins has a shorter release and both are accurate. They are both accurate, decisive throwers, who in my opinion are very comparable

In my opinion, we have better odds of landing a good Qb at 10 than we do of getting Wentz
    I agree with that now with Foles 3 quarter performance. Of course, if it weren't for Jeffery's butterfingers I think they would of scored. Regardless his efforts weren't enough to warrant the decision to move on from Wentz

I'm not banging the table for any of the QB's in this draft but if I had to roll with one it would easily be Lock. He makes more WOW throws and ones you scratch your head at. Among other reasons, stay tuned...

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs4 View Post
    Kinda, it's hard for me to get past the measurables, Vick was build like a RB.
    i don't 5'10 200 pounds sounds like a cop back at worst. you can murray is built like a running back. i also expect him to get up to 210 ranges in the pros he will need the weight

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i don't 5'10 200 pounds sounds like a cop back at worst. you can murray is built like a running back. i also expect him to get up to 210 ranges in the pros he will need the weight
    Gentleman's bet... I bet Murray tops out at 190.

I just watched 14 full games of Drew Lock from the 2017 and 2018 seasons, and he has grown on me a little bit. He is still frustrating to watch, but at the same time he left me more excited than anything else after what I had seen. I still don't know if I love the idea of quarterback at 10th overall, but Drew Lock on an extended look showed me more substance than I thought existed with him. I think with some quality coaching Drew Lock could be the guy from this draft class to be a main stay in the NFL for years to come, he needs a lot of polish, but he might be worth the investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs4 View Post
    Gentleman's bet... I bet Murray tops out at 190.
    if he plays in the NFL i bet he adds 10 to 15 pounds on to his frame. which is realitively normally for College to the nfl. you have alot harsher work out schedules, and in general more time to work out. so most people who go from college to the nfl put on pounds. lets take wilson. at the combine he weighed in 203. his playing weight now is more like 15. Vick came in 210 at the combine his playing weight was more closer to 215-220. jackson looks like his is more up in the 220-225 range from his 216.

Vick Also talks about how he bulked up in the nfl. so he could absorb more of a beating in a youtube video, when he was talking about lamar jackson.

if he plays in the MLB he will probably max out around 190. in the nfl. i would be surprised to see him under 200. i see him ending up more like 210.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Dreaming.....

He will come in at 5'8" and 190 (ish), no way he'll ever get to 210.....not unless he becomes a RB and even then it will be hard for him. His body frame and height wont allow him to get to there

The Weight wont make him taller lol.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    wider maybe
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Not unless he finds a way to direct his fat deposits from elsewhere on his body to his forehead. Might be an unsightly mound, but it could add precious inches!

I just have a feeling in my gut that Elway has already fallen in love with Lock. After workouts he will be even more in love with him. I like the kid and think he has huge potential, but he reminds me too much of Jay Cutler and I question his ability to lead a huddle or be clutch when he needs to be.

My money is on Grier being that guy but I would be happy with either Lock or Grier at 10, I don’t think Haskins will get out of top 3. Murray intrigued me as well but imo he’s too risky of a pick, however, I wouldn’t break my tv if John takes him.