Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    If what you're saying about Seattle is true, they need to fire themselves immediately.
    I'm in agreement, but stranger things have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Yeah from what i heard people are gone because the staff were trying to make it russells team. Not get rid of everyone to get rid of russell
    I cant tell you about the inner workings of Seattle, but I think there may be a chance they go full rebuild mode if this season goes awry. Perhaps they try and duplicate their success they had with Russell on a rookie deal. Carroll has a huge ego, and we saw that at USC. He and Schnider could try and be too clever for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I cant tell you about the inner workings of Seattle, but I think there may be a chance they go full rebuild mode if this season goes awry. Perhaps they try and duplicate their success they had with Russell on a rookie deal. Carroll has a huge ego, and we saw that at USC. He and Schnider could try and be too clever for themselves.
    If Seattle is even contemplating trading Russell Wilson, I'm on board. He's better than Cousins, IMO. The thing about Carroll that always rings true though, is he rolls with what's best for his team. They drafted Penny in the first round, but Carson is the better RB, so that's who got the start.

If Seattle is even contemplating trading Russell Wilson, I'm on board. He's better than Cousins, IMO. The thing about Carroll that always rings true though, is he rolls with what's best for his team. They drafted Penny in the first round, but Carson is the better RB, so that's who got the start.
    The Seahawks definitely have their own way of doing things. At the end of the day, they could just sign him, money talks and all hurt feelings go out the door with enough commas in the check.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    The Seahawks definitely have their own way of doing things. At the end of the day, they could just sign him, money talks and all hurt feelings go out the door with enough commas in the check.
    Haven't Big Ben, Brady, etc. taken pay cuts to win? Some athletes care more about winning than $
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Haven't Big Ben, Brady, etc. taken pay cuts to win? Some athletes care more about winning than $
    I dont know about Ben, but Brady doesnt take pay cuts, he restructures, and sometimes ends up with more money than when he started. The only big name QB I remember taking a cut was Manning in his last year.

Hell yes to Wilson. He's only 29 years old is arguably a top 5 QB. He's perhaps the best playmaking QB in the league along with Rodgers.

Russell would be better than anything we could draft next tear but i dont know how that would work financially. We have some weak areas and we better hope we draft well the next few years
    Glen Haven Fire

I think we need to do whatever it takes to move up and get Herbert. He is the real deal and reminds me of Mahomes. We need to do whatever it takes, even if that means trading Von in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    I think we need to do whatever it takes to move up and get Herbert. He is the real deal and reminds me of Mahomes. We need to do whatever it takes, even if that means trading Von in the process.
    Did the Khalil mack trade teach us nothing. You dont trade an all-pro top tier player for a potential all-pro top tier player

Iím tired of these tall QBs. Give me Will Grier and let him duke it out with Chad Kelly

I like what Iíve seen from Herbert and Grier.

Itís tragic that Lynch didnít pan out. We need to go get our own Mahomes.

For the betterment of the Franchise long term solution at QB, I would rather give Kelly a shot net year and wait on the 2020 QB class. That QB class, if the prospects declare that most think they will....it is going to be a LOADED QB class.
    New England Patriots GM

Quote Originally Posted by Gbt31 View Post
    For the betterment of the Franchise long term solution at QB, I would rather give Kelly a shot net year and wait on the 2020 QB class. That QB class, if the prospects declare that most think they will....it is going to be a LOADED QB class.
    I'd give Kelly a shot at least as soon as this becomes a lost season if it does. If not I may do it earlier cause Keenum has played terribly

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Gbt31 View Post
    Herbert is really growing on me, and it will be interesting to see what happens with Kyler Murray. IMO it all boils down to where we finish. If there isnt improvement then a new coaching staff will want their guy, most likely immediately.