Page 116 of 123 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 1834
    as they saying goes more games are lost than won in this league and gave KC this game...it is still puzzling why he called a blitz on 2nd n 30 unreal

Quote Originally Posted by bronco30 View Post
    as they saying goes more games are lost than won in this league and gave KC this game...it is still puzzling why he called a blitz on 2nd n 30 unreal
    That may be true but the best teams execute when it matters to win games. Unfortunately, we didn't do that last night.

However, I still believe we can be a very good team. We have limitations, but so does every other team (apart from the Rams). We need to understand that we we were a very bad team and we are now much improved, but there is still a gap between us and the top rank of teams that are used to win information big games regularly.

The next few games will show us if we can learn from tonight and go that extra mile to overcome these teams.

Keenum is horrible... wasted money..

Bad offensive schemes give him no chance to succeed. A 3-n-out offense needs solid punter to stay in the game..we conceded huge yardage and field position when a series flames out.

Defence was gassed cuz offense can't stay on field.. Fire off coordinator or start new QB..

Broncos fans included me always said Von is better than Mack, I now disagree with that statement, Mack is far superior player. He takes over games and puts his offense in better situations.

Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    That may be true but the best teams execute when it matters to win games. Unfortunately, we didn't do that last night.

However, I still believe we can be a very good team. We have limitations, but so does every other team (apart from the Rams). We need to understand that we we were a very bad team and we are now much improved, but there is still a gap between us and the top rank of teams that are used to win information big games regularly.

The next few games will show us if we can learn from tonight and go that extra mile to overcome these teams.
    Because our front 7 is our strong suit, and they only got 1 sack.

Keenum is wasted money, I'd let that sack of potatoes go. Is our scouting department permanently out to lunch? How many times is Bolles going to hold before he learns how to block?

Quote Originally Posted by GoProFootball View Post
    Keenum is wasted money, I'd let that sack of potatoes go. Is our scouting department permanently out to lunch? How many times is Bolles going to hold before he learns how to block?
    He'd prefer you call it cuddling.

Quote Originally Posted by multimoussa View Post
    Broncos fans included me always said Von is better than Mack, I now disagree with that statement, Mack is far superior player. He takes over games and puts his offense in better situations.
    How many games did the Raiders win because of Mack? Even the game where Mack dominated the Packers the Bears lost.

The point is, one very disruptive player can make plays but it is the team that wins or loses the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    How many games did the Raiders win because of Mack? Even the game where Mack dominated the Packers the Bears lost.

The point is, one very disruptive player can make plays but it is the team that wins or loses the game.
    Channeling Gruden

Quote Originally Posted by KansasKrista View Post
    I just keep seeing the look on JE's face right before the Chiefs scored that game winning TD. He was furious... he looked like he was going to spit out nails and exhale fire. I wonder what he was thinking?!!
    Maybe he was thinking "Gee, I should have kept Tebow." J/K EVERYONE, RELAX!

There were missed calls by the refs all night on both sides, so it evened out

Unless DT is Mr. Fantastic or Stretch Armstrong, he couldn't have caught that pass. That's all on Case
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

LOL-- gotta spread it but I about spit my drink
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Bolles will be 27 in May... I bet by the time hes 30... hell clean up his penalty-prone ways.

If DT Scores.....

Had Keenum hit DT in stride, The Broncos beat the powerful KC team, and we go 3 and 1. It was really that close. Sure, Keenum failed to complete the pass, but here's the bigger picture in my mind....few were giving us a chance on Monday Night, and for a good part of the game, we were the better team. And this Mahomes is seemingly the real deal...as are many of his O weapons.

So folks, if we win that game, are we talking a whole loot different, because if we are I see that as a bit unfair. Maybe credit should go partly to where it should go...to KC, their apparent star QB, and the fact they are ranked close to the top as we speak.

Listen, I am not keen on "Keen"um. I was actually in The Cousins camp, even though the cost was steep and the player is not in a handful of the best in the game. But I wanted that deal so we could move on and pick other key players not called quarterback. Hard to say if that would be the better play, or hard to know what would have happened had we chosen one of the young QBs in the draft. All in all, I think Keenum is what he has been, a good backup with starter capability on the right team. But he is not a star type. Not his fault. And he did have an excellent season with The Vikes.

But lets think about this for a minute.....Mahomes was challenged throughout the game. Heck, that left handed pass, with Miller all over his throwing side, was simply amazing. Few could pull it off. And remember, this guy's reactions are ultra mature for a player his age. And one can not help but be optimistic about our newfound run game....utilizing two good rookies, who bring different looks to the table. Freeman made some crazy good runs, seemingly stopped on several rushes, only to fight his way forward for extra yards. And Lindsay is overachieving each week, given his undrafted status, with some talents that most drafted backs would like to have. These two men are so complementary, and with so many years ahead! This is what I describe as great drafting!

I won't talk about DT (it's been done), but Sanders is still a gamer, and Sutton is the future.

As for our D....not quite back to SB days, but pretty solid. Again, measure them to other teams KC has played, and you get a sense that we are not too bad at this point. From the get go, I have wondered if our Dbacks were going to make the grade, and it is something to watch as the year progresses. I think our front 7 are fine...also, give Chubb some time, because if he goes into another gear, the value add will be significant to the effectiveness of the unit.

Hey, this is a MB. Folks have a right to talk openly about the team, even if it is negative or quite critical. I too am critical at times. And sure, 2 straight losses is not what we want to be talking about. And yes, maybe we have a decent QB, but not a top tier one at that. And maybe our HC is still struggling. But geez, had DT walked that baby in, this would have been a very different board this week.

Here's to open debate.

To me nothing changes if we win besides our record. The coaches still epicly bungled the second half of that game with the 2nd and 30 call and the decisions to pass instead of run. That to me says we are wading in the shallow end of the coaching gene pool. One win doesn't change the fact that we still have major leadership concerns.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

If we would have won it is a different looking season for sure.