Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116
Results 1,726 to 1,737 of 1737
    as they saying goes more games are lost than won in this league and gave KC this game...it is still puzzling why he called a blitz on 2nd n 30 unreal

Quote Originally Posted by bronco30 View Post
    as they saying goes more games are lost than won in this league and gave KC this game...it is still puzzling why he called a blitz on 2nd n 30 unreal
    That may be true but the best teams execute when it matters to win games. Unfortunately, we didn't do that last night.

However, I still believe we can be a very good team. We have limitations, but so does every other team (apart from the Rams). We need to understand that we we were a very bad team and we are now much improved, but there is still a gap between us and the top rank of teams that are used to win information big games regularly.

The next few games will show us if we can learn from tonight and go that extra mile to overcome these teams.

Keenum is horrible... wasted money..

Bad offensive schemes give him no chance to succeed. A 3-n-out offense needs solid punter to stay in the game..we conceded huge yardage and field position when a series flames out.

Defence was gassed cuz offense can't stay on field.. Fire off coordinator or start new QB..

Broncos fans included me always said Von is better than Mack, I now disagree with that statement, Mack is far superior player. He takes over games and puts his offense in better situations.

Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    That may be true but the best teams execute when it matters to win games. Unfortunately, we didn't do that last night.

However, I still believe we can be a very good team. We have limitations, but so does every other team (apart from the Rams). We need to understand that we we were a very bad team and we are now much improved, but there is still a gap between us and the top rank of teams that are used to win information big games regularly.

The next few games will show us if we can learn from tonight and go that extra mile to overcome these teams.
    Because our front 7 is our strong suit, and they only got 1 sack.

Keenum is wasted money, I'd let that sack of potatoes go. Is our scouting department permanently out to lunch? How many times is Bolles going to hold before he learns how to block?

Quote Originally Posted by GoProFootball View Post
    Keenum is wasted money, I'd let that sack of potatoes go. Is our scouting department permanently out to lunch? How many times is Bolles going to hold before he learns how to block?
    He'd prefer you call it cuddling.

Quote Originally Posted by multimoussa View Post
    Broncos fans included me always said Von is better than Mack, I now disagree with that statement, Mack is far superior player. He takes over games and puts his offense in better situations.
    How many games did the Raiders win because of Mack? Even the game where Mack dominated the Packers the Bears lost.

The point is, one very disruptive player can make plays but it is the team that wins or loses the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    How many games did the Raiders win because of Mack? Even the game where Mack dominated the Packers the Bears lost.

The point is, one very disruptive player can make plays but it is the team that wins or loses the game.
    Channeling Gruden

Quote Originally Posted by KansasKrista View Post
    I just keep seeing the look on JE's face right before the Chiefs scored that game winning TD. He was furious... he looked like he was going to spit out nails and exhale fire. I wonder what he was thinking?!!
    Maybe he was thinking "Gee, I should have kept Tebow." J/K EVERYONE, RELAX!

There were missed calls by the refs all night on both sides, so it evened out

Unless DT is Mr. Fantastic or Stretch Armstrong, he couldn't have caught that pass. That's all on Case
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

LOL-- gotta spread it but I about spit my drink
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Bolles will be 27 in May... I bet by the time hes 30... hell clean up his penalty-prone ways.