Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post

So here we stand at 2-1 Same as we were last season at this time.

SO how do we do in game 4 of the season? Well we are a pretty OK 8-2 over the last 10 seasons.
    If we're following the pattern of last season then we should win week 4 (last year we beat the Faiders 16-10), right!??

Hope we see lots of these!

GO BRONCOS!!!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Let's go Broncos. A win at Mile High should have us feeling a mile high.

Should be an easy game for us. With case and vj we can't lose

I think weíll shock a lot of people tonight. Letísss go bronnnncosss!!!! Sutton gets his first TD tonight. Maybe 2

1. Von Miller is great against mobile QBs.

2. Mike Seaver I mean Patrick Mahomes likes to hold onto the ball longer than most QBs so If Wolfe and Gotsis to get that inside push Von Miller will make Mahomes his woman!

3.The chefs are riding high and overlooking Denver especially since theyíve swept the broncos the past few years.

4. Broncos need to stick to running the ball, 1-2 punch with Freeman and Lindsey, keep KCs offense off the field!!!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-01-2018 at 05:41 AM.

Not to optimistic about this game.

This might be a trap game for KC fans. But I think KC will spring the trap and beat us down anyway. If Iím wrong, great Iíll eat my crow and celebrate the win. If Iím right, I wonít be mad that we lost.

Go Broncos! We need to come out hot, I'm sick of the slow starts. If we can control the clock early and sustain some long drives, I think we have a chance.
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

I'm not confident at all that we win this. But some positives:

Ravens are clearly the best team in the AFC North, their defense is the #2 overall defense, #4 against the pass #5 against the run. Last week's loss may not have actually been as bad as it felt taking those things into consideration

Unlike the Ravens, the Chiefs defense flat out sucks. This could lead to a big day for Keenum if he remembers what color his players jersey is remembers that you have to get first downs before you can get touchdowns.

The not so positives.....

Our defense isn't gonna stop Mahomie... We're going to have to match the Chiefs score for score, I don't feel like we have that in us.

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    Go Broncos! We need to come out hot, I'm sick of the slow starts. If we can control the clock early and sustain some long drives, I think we have a chance.
    I mean how much more of a fast start do you want than what we had last week?

I want a complete four quarters of football.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm not confident at all that we win this. But some positives:

Ravens are clearly the best team in the AFC North, their defense is the #2 overall defense, #4 against the pass #5 against the run. Last week's loss may not have actually been as bad as it felt taking those things into consideration

Unlike the Ravens, the Chiefs defense flat out sucks. This could lead to a big day for Keenum if he remembers what color his players jersey is remembers that you have to get first downs before you can get touchdowns.

The not so positives.....

Our defense isn't gonna stop Mahomie... We're going to have to match the Chiefs score for score, I don't feel like we have that in us.
    I agree with you about the KC defense, and CK especially. I feel like if Case wasn't turning the ball over so much, or offense would actually be one of the better offenses in the league. I really hope Case can cut down on the turnovers and still remain aggressive. If he can, we have a good chance of putting up a lot of points on KC. And if we can do that, being that the game is in Mile High, I think our defense can come up with a couple crucial stops that will allow us to pull out a victory.

Yep, was about to say last week definitely wasn't a slow start.

Go Broncos..... Beat the chefs

That's the key right there; four quarters. The game is four full quarters.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

True, I think I was hungover from the first two games, and forgot about the two quick TD's last week.
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion