Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1737
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post


    So here we stand at 2-1 Same as we were last season at this time.

    SO how do we do in game 4 of the season? Well we are a pretty OK 8-2 over the last 10 seasons.
    If we're following the pattern of last season then we should win week 4 (last year we beat the Faiders 16-10), right!??

    Hope we see lots of these!



    GO BRONCOS!!!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    707
    Let's go Broncos. A win at Mile High should have us feeling a mile high.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    608
    Should be an easy game for us. With case and vj we can't lose

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    333
    I think weíll shock a lot of people tonight. Letísss go bronnnncosss!!!! Sutton gets his first TD tonight. Maybe 2

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,006
    1. Von Miller is great against mobile QBs.

    2. Mike Seaver I mean Patrick Mahomes likes to hold onto the ball longer than most QBs so If Wolfe and Gotsis to get that inside push Von Miller will make Mahomes his woman!

    3.The chefs are riding high and overlooking Denver especially since theyíve swept the broncos the past few years.

    4. Broncos need to stick to running the ball, 1-2 punch with Freeman and Lindsey, keep KCs offense off the field!!!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-01-2018 at 05:41 AM.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,625
    Not to optimistic about this game.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,301
    This might be a trap game for KC fans. But I think KC will spring the trap and beat us down anyway. If Iím wrong, great Iíll eat my crow and celebrate the win. If Iím right, I wonít be mad that we lost.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ned Head
    Posts
    2,674
    Go Broncos! We need to come out hot, I'm sick of the slow starts. If we can control the clock early and sustain some long drives, I think we have a chance.
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,911
    I'm not confident at all that we win this. But some positives:

    Ravens are clearly the best team in the AFC North, their defense is the #2 overall defense, #4 against the pass #5 against the run. Last week's loss may not have actually been as bad as it felt taking those things into consideration

    Unlike the Ravens, the Chiefs defense flat out sucks. This could lead to a big day for Keenum if he remembers what color his players jersey is remembers that you have to get first downs before you can get touchdowns.

    The not so positives.....

    Our defense isn't gonna stop Mahomie... We're going to have to match the Chiefs score for score, I don't feel like we have that in us.


  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,911
    Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    Go Broncos! We need to come out hot, I'm sick of the slow starts. If we can control the clock early and sustain some long drives, I think we have a chance.
    I mean how much more of a fast start do you want than what we had last week?

    I want a complete four quarters of football.


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm not confident at all that we win this. But some positives:

    Ravens are clearly the best team in the AFC North, their defense is the #2 overall defense, #4 against the pass #5 against the run. Last week's loss may not have actually been as bad as it felt taking those things into consideration

    Unlike the Ravens, the Chiefs defense flat out sucks. This could lead to a big day for Keenum if he remembers what color his players jersey is remembers that you have to get first downs before you can get touchdowns.

    The not so positives.....

    Our defense isn't gonna stop Mahomie... We're going to have to match the Chiefs score for score, I don't feel like we have that in us.
    I agree with you about the KC defense, and CK especially. I feel like if Case wasn't turning the ball over so much, or offense would actually be one of the better offenses in the league. I really hope Case can cut down on the turnovers and still remain aggressive. If he can, we have a good chance of putting up a lot of points on KC. And if we can do that, being that the game is in Mile High, I think our defense can come up with a couple crucial stops that will allow us to pull out a victory.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I mean how much more of a fast start do you want than what we had last week?

    I want a complete four quarters of football.
    Yep, was about to say last week definitely wasn't a slow start.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,163
    Go Broncos..... Beat the chefs

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I mean how much more of a fast start do you want than what we had last week?

    I want a complete four quarters of football.
    That's the key right there; four quarters. The game is four full quarters.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ned Head
    Posts
    2,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I mean how much more of a fast start do you want than what we had last week?

    I want a complete four quarters of football.
    True, I think I was hungover from the first two games, and forgot about the two quick TD's last week.
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •