Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

What Woods does this game will be very interesting. He has a bad habit of over focusing on certain threats. Last week the defense lost their heads when Lamar Jackson got on the field, against the raiders it was Jared Cook. With the weapons the chiefs have, I dont think that will be possible.

Okay coaching staff, case and secondary. All of you guys need big games so step up! Go broncos!
    Glen Haven Fire

I think we need to score on all three phases to win this one. Especially on defense- since it nullifies KC's offense on at least one series

That's based on what I've seen so far by the Broncos this season.... and KC.

I've been very disappointed with our DB play and that's really what we need to excel to have a chance tonight. So if they don't play well we're losing. But if the coaches and players can find a way to cobble together a plan and execute - maybe there's a chance.

I can't wait for the game to start but I have a feeling I'm not going to enjoy this one.

I hope the team can find a way to keep it close and keep me thinking there might be a chance. Then Special Teams wins it
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

FWIW, we're the only team in the NFL who has already faced Mahomes once before. Maybe they learned something about slowing him down from week 17 last year.

There's no pressure on us tonight. This is effectively a free hit. I hope we swing hard and swing often. Let's be bold, go for the Chiefs with no fear and see what happens.
    Last edited by GMTD; 10-01-2018 at 11:35 AM.

So brock most likely wont play and theres a chance that jones and thomas may not play? Can anyone verify this
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    So brock most likely wont play and theres a chance that jones and thomas may not play? Can anyone verify this
    https://www.denverbroncos.com/team/injury-report/

Brock is out.

Adam Jones, Brandon Marshall, and Dymonte Thomas are listed as questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Our secondary is going to get torched regardless, maybe this push Elway to make an attempt to get Patrick Peterson.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Our secondary is going to get torched regardless, maybe this push Elway to make an attempt to get Patrick Peterson.
    That would be nice. It would be awesome if we won and he made that call anyways
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    FWIW, we're the only team in the NFL who has already faced Mahomes once before. Maybe they learned something about slowing him down from week 17 last year.
    Youre talking about the Broncos coaching staff. "Learning" is not thier strong point. Look at the Seattle and Oakland games. Middle of the field wide open, corners playing 10-15 yards off. VJ says they played "soft", might need to "tighten things up" against Oakland. What happens? Same damn defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    https://www.denverbroncos.com/team/injury-report/

Brock is out.

Adam Jones, Brandon Marshall, and Dymonte Thomas are listed as questionable.
    Ugh let's hope for no injuries in the secondary, that would be brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Youre talking about the Broncos coaching staff. "Learning" is not thier strong point. Look at the Seattle and Oakland games. Middle of the field wide open, corners playing 10-15 yards off. VJ says they played "soft", might need to "tighten things up" against Oakland. What happens? Same damn defense.
    The staff clearly overcompensated for cook, and they also added Martavis Bryant that week. A deep threat and Cook's big week 1, led them to that decision. They did adjust, and gave up only one TD in the 2nd half. Then against Baltimore they had to play Yiadom, and had to adjust for that. Look I wont say the bad habit of focusing on certain players didnt crop up, but it wasnt exactly the end all be all.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Yup!

If we knock the receivers off their routes enough to get to the QB this could be a statement game for our D. Play 15 off and we host a 50 burger.

I'm saying we get 3 sacs and 2 picks. Broncos 28, Chiefs 27
    [